ForumsThe Tavernhunger trial

30 3098
killersup10
killersup10
2,739 posts
Blacksmith

ok so killersup is currently doing a hunger strike.30 hours,it has started at noon on sunday.any words of advice to get through all of tommorow without food?killersup is also partually doing this to know if he has the will to do it.wish him luck and advice please

• 30 Replies
Xavierthe9
Xavierthe9
155 posts
Farmer

hmm... i was thinking of not eating for 30 hours too before! what a coincidence! anyways, i decided against it. i would say, dont exert too much energy during this time.

dair5
dair5
3,371 posts
Shepherd

I would suggest against the hunger trial if it's for weight reasons. If its to see how long you can go, then by all means. But at least look up what happens to your body when you stop eating; so you're at least educated on what you're doing. Unless of course you already have. In that case, I say meditation might help.

killersup10
killersup10
2,739 posts
Blacksmith

hmm meditation........might have to try that.all depense.along with lots of water and sleep.

master565
master565
4,104 posts
Nomad

One, I said about, two, can a teenager?

One week is 1/8 of 2 months. Saying this 1 week about 2 months isn't true.

can a teenager?

Not without having serious growth issues.
killersup10
killersup10
2,739 posts
Blacksmith

Not without having serious growth issues.

o crap!
master565
master565
4,104 posts
Nomad

o crap!

You're doing it for 30 hours, not two months. There's no harm done.
Graham
Graham
8,051 posts
Nomad

What was it?
3 minutes without air
3 days without water
3 weeks (or fortnights) without food

killersup10
killersup10
2,739 posts
Blacksmith

o crap!
You're doing it for 30 hours, not two months. There's no harm done.

kool.makes killersup a little less ........whatever he was before.........getting kinda hungry*starts invisioning people as gaint ham sandwhiches*hmmmmmmmm tasty
Jefferysinspiration
Jefferysinspiration
3,139 posts
Farmer

It's not really a hunger strike.
I would call it a fast.
Easily done.

aknerd
aknerd
1,416 posts
Peasant

30 hours? I have accidentally not eaten for 30 hours before. Its not that bad.

Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

30 hours? I have accidentally not eaten for 30 hours before. Its not that bad.

Same. Though it was less accidental and more a matter of having no money.
I believe Zophia has pulled off the same or more as well...

Either way, as either directly or indirectly pointed out, it was probably pretty stupid of you to start this without knowing what you are going into. Especially considering the energy bursts from a bike ride and the energyloss from working and so forth.
Further, if this had been a matter of getting fit or losing weight, not eating is probably one of the worse thing you could do, right below "Eating a cake as breakfast" on the scale of smart things to do when losing weight.

getting kinda hungry*starts invisioning people as gaint ham sandwhiches

Take that thought and then go through a supermarket with no money. Preferably one with a baker.
killersup10
killersup10
2,739 posts
Blacksmith

2 hours to go......killersup's family eats alot and going from alot to nothing is ......o well shut up.lol.so ya.2 hours.*mmmmm hamburgers*

Jefferysinspiration
Jefferysinspiration
3,139 posts
Farmer

Alas, i'm still struggling to see what the point in this is, or how 30 hours is any big deal?
It's not a hunger strike.
People such as Bobby Sands were hunger strikers.

You my friend, are fasting. I do double that for charity every lent. Just saying.

daleks
daleks
3,766 posts
Chamberlain

You can do it killersup. I have never understood the point of not eating food. I would die, literally.

I was going to ask you if you were doing this for that school thing, but never mind.

killersup10
killersup10
2,739 posts
Blacksmith

ok.dude.killersup gets it.but either stop complaining about killersup .....or leave.ok.have a nice day.

Showing 16-30 of 30