ForumsGamesBattlefield 3

356 49479
GabrielLouis
GabrielLouis
14 posts
Nomad

Comment about Battlefield 3, How is it in your opinion? Graphics, Vehicles, etc.....

• 356 Replies
vinster132
vinster132
5,881 posts
Jester

Anyways, guys, go try out a sniper (M98B is the best for this) with Iron Sights and a Rex/Magnum. In small maps it works like a dream.

I like to use SKS with ACOG or Red dot sight, foregrip, and either laser sight or suppressor (Because of the cool sound).
404011xz
404011xz
212 posts
Farmer

I hate the suppresor. It makes me recalculate the bullet drop for my guns. And it makes a sniper rifle's bullet drop so low so fast it shouldn't even be considered a sniper rifle. Only real use on sniper class is if you want to go running around with a semi-auto with red dot sight/ACOG and try to get close and personal.

zonic98
zonic98
547 posts
Nomad

Never put a suppressor to a sniper. Never.

vinster132
vinster132
5,881 posts
Jester

Yeah I know that but now that I've already unlocked and used almost everything, I just decided to put on bad setups and see how I do with them.

zonic98
zonic98
547 posts
Nomad

Talking about bad setups, never go MTAR without a foregrip.

Pedro97
Pedro97
1,870 posts
Jester

Never put a suppressor to a sniper. Never.

Believe me or not, I use this sniper set up, which gets me a lot of kills:
QBU-88
IRNV scope
Bipod
Suppressor
Secondary: 93R

The suppressor takes me off the mini map and if I miss my shots with the sniper rifle, the 93R saves me most of time. But still, I love this set up =D
404011xz
404011xz
212 posts
Farmer

IRNV scope is horrible. hardly any maps were it is dark enough to use and it is only meant for REALY close combat. They need a sniper scope with night vision/infer red. that would be better.

vinster132
vinster132
5,881 posts
Jester

I never put on IRNV. Because it throws me off and it feels weird.

Pedro97
Pedro97
1,870 posts
Jester

IRNV scope is horrible. hardly any maps were it is dark enough to use and it is only meant for REALY close combat. They need a sniper scope with night vision/infer red. that would be better.

I was trying to set up a terrible class, but in the end, it's AMAZINGLY effective. I learned to use the IRNV and and "see" the enemies in it, even if it's too bright. But that's my taste of weapon. Everyone has yours (which usually is darn M416, AEK, etc).
404011xz
404011xz
212 posts
Farmer

you want a challenge. Go for assault class with a gun you got from the co-op part of the game, and m320 buck.

Does anyone know what a definite, GOOD camo is for every map? I seem to forget that option but it really makes a difference depending on what map you are playing. A Close Quarter match would probably want black ops camo but a woodland would probably want paratrooper. Anyone have a best?

vinster132
vinster132
5,881 posts
Jester

I was playing two days ago, I was 62-15 on Metro, on pace to 100 kills but I freaking lost connection right in the middle. Restarted and went 45-21.

Ancuta
Ancuta
146 posts
Bard

Everything is good
- It's the best first person shooter game I have ever played.
There are plenty of weapons and each weapons have plenty of upgrades so you can assemble it like you want to.
- The best thing that makes the gaming experience good is that you can destroy the map (buildings, crops). You can also make holes in the ground from explosions like grenades etc.
- BF is also famous for the gravity when you shoot. If you are a sniper you have too shoot over the person to kill him depending on the distance. This makes it more challenging to kill people.
BF is far more "Open World" than MW. But if you want to play massive multiplayer you should go for MW because the maps are smaller which means that you will find enemies more easily.
- But trust me, you wont regret any single penny if you buy BF3

zonic98
zonic98
547 posts
Nomad

I LOVE gunship. It's amazing.
In other news, Aftermath in 4 days!

404011xz
404011xz
212 posts
Farmer

I agree with ancuta about the being able to destroy buildings. I just think it's annoying you hit something with a rocket launcher in CoD that only a window or a gas tank will blow up. In Battlefield though you shoot that building with a few rockets and tank you will either A: demolish it to the ground, or B: watch as half the building is destroyed and you get better chances of seeing the enemy hiding inside.

TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,775 posts
Chamberlain

I LOVE gunship. It's amazing.
In other news, Aftermath in 4 days!

Incorrect, aftermath in 10 days, it come out on December 4th not November 28th.
Showing 271-285 of 356