ForumsGamesBattlefield 3

356 49406
GabrielLouis
GabrielLouis
14 posts
Nomad

Comment about Battlefield 3, How is it in your opinion? Graphics, Vehicles, etc.....

• 356 Replies
vinster132
vinster132
5,881 posts
Jester

I like to use the MP7 in support class. Just because it uses up a bunch of ammo and I can actually last with it so I need them ammo boxz. I also unlocked the G36c, it's doing pretty good. Got 25 kills in one match. Magnum was unlocked as well. I still need to try it.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,620 posts
Herald

The mp7 is an overall good smg, but you have to sacrifice a slot for extended mags. Smgs are ideal for close quarter combat, and to get close you have to be stealthy, which means using a suppressor. The ump-45 has a close range damage of around 34, so it only takes 3 bullets to kill up close.

The magnum is nothing compared to the rex; the rex has the same damage and higher fire rate, with around the same reload time. The magnum looks better, but the rex will get you more kills.

vinster132
vinster132
5,881 posts
Jester

For some reason, I don't like to be stealthy. I play Conquest/rush Metro and Canals TDM so, flanking is more difficult since I don't have a lot of choices to go. I agree, the UMP-45 is a good well-rounded gun. But extended mags on the UMP would be nice.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,620 posts
Herald

I think the only good smgs are the ump, p90, and mp7. I was using the asval and pdw-r last night; they don't carry enough ammunition for their fast fire rates, a lot of recoil, and it takes just about the whole clip to kill one person.

vinster132
vinster132
5,881 posts
Jester

How about the PP-2000? I think it's underrated. Despite the fact that the fire rate is low for a PDW/SMG, it hold a decent amount of power and has little to no recoil at all. Of course, you need extended mags though. I'm 3 levels away from the P90. Hope I can get there quickly.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,620 posts
Herald

I used it a lot when I first got the game, but I think they nerfed it. I'll try it out later when I play.

Santi_
Santi_
1,900 posts
Nomad

Thanks guys for the advice. Just need a better scope.

Honestly, I think the M416 cuts through people like butter, and has a special place in my heart with the ACOG sight.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,620 posts
Herald

M416 is the new M16A3, you see everyone with it. Well, if they're running the medic class. I've seen a lot of engineer and support lately. If I'm using medic I prefer the KH-2002. It has better hip fire since it's a bullpup, and if you add in the laser sight then it's unlikely you'll lose a close range gun fight. On bigger maps I add on the heavy barrel.

Also, I tried the pp-2000 and it's still good, but it can't replace the ump or p90.

vinster132
vinster132
5,881 posts
Jester

Thanks for reviving me like 20 times so I can continue sniping. You got a load of exp points through that. I have been working with the engineer class. Using the G36c. Also finally using Lmgs. M60 is not bad.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,620 posts
Herald

Yeah buddy. The beginning of that match was fun, I was using the p90 with suppressor and got a good amount of kills at the middle objective, then we took their only flag. I didn't expect our team to triple-cap them. I didn't have a weapon suited for long range, so I thought I'd just lurk around and revive people... I wish we could have more players on console, like 20 man teams, instead of the usual 12.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,620 posts
Herald

I think I'm getting better with the jets and choppers. However most of the time I'm trying to practice I get taken out by some awesome jet pilot.

Like last night, I'd get in the jet and take out the enemy chopper and/or one of their jets and some infantry, then this guy comes out of nowhere and destroys mine. He got me several times and I couldn't see him anywhere on the map.

vinster132
vinster132
5,881 posts
Jester

Unlocked the P90, loving it already. The fact that it holds 51 rounds in one clip, makes it awesome my friends.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,620 posts
Herald

*turns on PS3 and puts BF3 in* every ten minutes "error, you've been signed out", "error, we can't connect to ea servers"

That was earlier. Now, I lose connection in the middle of games and it keeps crashing.

Game disk has no scratches whatsoever, PS3 is in perfect condition. What the hell.

vinster132
vinster132
5,881 posts
Jester

The only problem I've had with BF3, is that black screen whenever I'm loading back to the scoreboard menu thing after a match ends. Apparently, it's been happening to my friend too.

vinster132
vinster132
5,881 posts
Jester

I just also realized the P90's hipfire is incredible. Laser sight makes it a little bit better as well.

Showing 106-120 of 356