ForumsThe Tavern[necro] What is the dumbest name somebody called you?

222 81403
RDF4
RDF4
87 posts
Nomad

The dumbest name somebody called me is, a idiot jerk face. My cousin, John Alexander Anderson said it because I taped him on the solder. PS he cred, and he was o most 9.

• 222 Replies
megacooper
megacooper
191 posts
Peasant

Someone called me a d ickbiccuit (the space is because itll be probably starred out, and then it couldve been anything)

megacooper
megacooper
191 posts
Peasant

Someone called me a D ickbiscuit (the space is because it'll probably be starred out, and then it could've been anything)

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,622 posts
Herald

Cuban. I don't see how that could be insulting. Perhaps they were looking for the word wetback? I wouldn't have been insulted anyway.

knight_34
knight_34
13,822 posts
Farmer

Mister Burrito.

I rest my case.

Now.

ablr
ablr
133 posts
Nomad

"Jerky Turkey"

???

Themackrye
Themackrye
1 posts
Nomad

i was once called a gegedar piggy and i guess tht is some kind of cuss word in 2 yr old language lol :0

TheDracomancer
TheDracomancer
56 posts
Farmer

stupid baka

destinydude
destinydude
2,052 posts
Nomad

Sir Tiffy...

Jacen96
Jacen96
3,087 posts
Bard

i think i got called a stupid *** once in high school, i have no idea why he said that.

p.s. it might of just been ***. and he picked on me the entire semester.

samiel
samiel
421 posts
Shepherd

Well it not realy a name but someone once told me they couldnt hear me cuz i smelled to bad no one picks on me but this 8 year old girl whos less then half my size and about a quarter as smart im realy not exagerating

CapnCook
CapnCook
15 posts
Nomad

Ploopy Face.
Kidnergarden, average stuff.

wert499
wert499
21 posts
Nomad

People sometimes call me Mr.H because my initials are MRH. They say it both affectionately and meanly.

SamuelFire
SamuelFire
25 posts
Nomad

Sterling Silver (as an insult). It's because my last name is Stirling. Dumb because a) Sterling silver is actually valuable b) I've heard that Sterling/Stirling joke SO MANY TIMES it's not even funny (though that IS the first time it was used as an insult.)

merind3
merind3
36 posts
Nomad

Frog.

No, I am serious. And I can't be sure why.

idigit
idigit
255 posts
Nomad

Actually it was retarded. You see what makes this bad is it was report card day and i had higher grades in EVERY single subject over this guy.

Showing 136-150 of 222