ForumsThe TavernPaintball

7 1318
TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,823 posts
Chamberlain

here's a thread for anything paintball related about stories guns questions or whatever just put it here!

• 7 Replies
jsalmeron
jsalmeron
125 posts
Nomad

I've never actually played paintball is it any fun?

macfan1
macfan1
421 posts
Nomad

It's fun, but the thread doesn't belong here. It should probably be in the tavern.

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,745 posts
King

Agreed the thread should be moved to the Tavern! =)

And I too have never played Paintball before in my life, allthough it does really sound like a ton of fun!

So... is it really that much fun? Or only painful, as I've heard many talk about that... =/

Gamer_Cale
Gamer_Cale
1,370 posts
Nomad

The thing is with paintball people either say it hurts loads or it doesn't hurt trying to act cool the fact is that it hurts but its not like when you get hit you want to drop to the floor and roll around in pain it hurts but it's a bearable pain and I actually went into the mexican stand off we had at the end when we went where you went in a 10x10m area where you could shoot off the rest of your paintballs and leave when you want not when you were shot once like normal and trust me its not that bad the worst is getting hit on joints like your knee and wrist where there is not much fat covering it and even then it just aches for a few minutes and might be sore for abit but as I said it is bearable.

Oh and if you ever go never put your head where you can get shot because the paint can spray up the mouth grills on the helmet into your mouth and it tastes disgusting and makes you feel sick.

Schmiddy1234
Schmiddy1234
1,075 posts
Nomad

I have never played paintball... whats it like? i have heard its loads of fun, and alos that it hurts like sh*t when ur done. So i'm confused

Jefferysinspiration
Jefferysinspiration
3,139 posts
Farmer

A group of my guy friends paintball every week. They're quite expert at it, and take it way too seriously. I thought i'd nip along for the fun one day.

Safe to say i was done within ten minutes, absolutely bruised, because they all felt the need to show girls weren't good with guns.
No - Beginners aren't good with experts.

I'd like to try it again though.

jezz
jezz
3,337 posts
Farmer

I've been paintballing twice. The first time I was afraid it was going to hurt so the guys running the event gave me and the other girls tons of clothing protection But nah, you get hurt but it's a bearable pain and it's part of the fun! I must say, if the paintball splats on you it doesn't really hurt, but when it bounces off you it usually leaves a nice purple bruise..
The second time I went I made the mistake of leaning over after we'd officially finished and I must have not had the head protection on (or the head protection didn't actually cover the whole head) because someone shot me square in the middle of the top of my head. Hurt like hell!

Showing 1-7 of 7