ForumsThe TavernSecret valentines

30 3301
Alexandra222
Alexandra222
2,779 posts
Nomad

Yes, I know it's too early.
Yes it's supposed to be anonymous.
Yes, it has something to do with telling you're loved one how you feel about them
No, you cannot say their name, it's anonymous
No, you cannot spam
No, the message does not have to go to your crush only. (it could go to your mom, dad, sibling, friend and maybe if you are over 18, your children.
No, you cannot post a rude message.

So you get most of it right? The whole point of this thread is to tell someone how much you like them or care about them without saying their name or yours. here is an example:

Here is a valentines message to my friend,
"You have been a caring friend and I hope we can hang out again.
PS. thanks for letting me borrow your pencil during class when I needed it."

• 30 Replies
awesomeplayer312
awesomeplayer312
187 posts
Nomad

Wait huh??I'm kinda confused here.

Pazx
Pazx
5,845 posts
Peasant

Too early?

11 months early? Just a tad.

Otherwise, not a bad thread. Not contributing due to laziness. Yey <3

Alexandra222
Alexandra222
2,779 posts
Nomad

*facepalm* this thread is also for people who are too lazy or even nervous to tell their loved ones how they feel on the spot in front of them.

And people(just so everyone knows) wouldn't even care about going to your doorstep and saying for example "so will you ask you're bff out on a date already? Your shout out is very romantic and lets face it, you would be better of askinf her out on the spot!" Because it's anonymous! And they don't even know your real name unless you plan on taking out your stupidity and giving away private info (your adress, full name, school, AG password, computer password)

Jake297
Jake297
306 posts
Shepherd

Well, I think this is a cool thread. Just because it is, I will do it.

To my secret valentine,
I smile everytime I see you, because everytime I see you you are always smiling. I always see you helping everyone else, and never being loud or obnoxious. Also, you don't look to bad, either. You're pretty cute.

Jefferysinspiration
Jefferysinspiration
3,139 posts
Farmer

I actually laughed out loud a little bit at how early this is, and why it wasn't done last month..

*facepalm* this thread is also for people who are too lazy or even nervous to tell their loved ones how they feel on the spot in front of them.

^ Not necessarily, i'd say this to the person i love on the daily.

To my not so secret valentine,
Being with you feels like home.
Simples. <3
dair5
dair5
3,371 posts
Shepherd

To my sortof secret but sortof obvious Valentine whom I like but I know does not like me, god this is complicated.

I love to be around you. I'm happy just to see you smile, and your voice is the most beautiful I've ever heard. You're happy and fun, and beautiful exactly as you are.

Jake297
Jake297
306 posts
Shepherd

To my sortof secret but sortof obvious Valentine whom I like but I know does not like me, god this is complicated.

Isn't it strange that all the people we like think we're idiots and all the people we think are idiots are the ones who like us? I wish it was the other way around. Life is complicated.
EnterOrion
EnterOrion
4,220 posts
Nomad

No, you cannot post a rude message.

So no thanking her for nearly knocking out four of my teeth? Terrible.
murasaki9
murasaki9
1,388 posts
Blacksmith

Okay, here goes.

I kind of like you. It's nice to have you beside me and us sitting without uttering a word. We're both alike, you and I.

dair5
dair5
3,371 posts
Shepherd

Isn't it strange that all the people we like think we're idiots and all the people we think are idiots are the ones who like us? I wish it was the other way around. Life is complicated.

Yes. I compleately agree.

Valentine to a friend:
You're a great person, and I'm glad we're friends. I feel better off knowing you, and I hope that you can feel happy more often.
omarzocco
omarzocco
280 posts
Nomad

Well it's really early but I guess my valentine would go to my gf omarzoco we almost have the same name

Jake297
Jake297
306 posts
Shepherd

[quote]Isn't it strange that all the people we like think we're idiots and all the people we think are idiots are the ones who like us? I wish it was the other way around. Life is complicated.
Yes. I compleately agree.
[/quote[
I think the whole reason for this is simply cupid is REALLY messed up.

jezz
jezz
3,337 posts
Farmer

I sometimes think my boyfriend is an idiot and he sometimes thinks I'm one too, life is simple
killersup10
killersup10
2,739 posts
Blacksmith

to killersup's valentine

killersup liked you for 3 years.it was 3 years of hell knowing that killersup was not good enough.then after 3 years illersup finnally asked you out..........and you turned him down..you caused deppression for killersup.killersup tried suicide and cut himself because of you.but even after this.killersup still loves you.no matter what.you were alwasy the one.everyone else was lies.now killersup is friends with you.and it seems like killersup was trown into the friend zone.and he will never get out....you are the only reason why killersup let his friend cut the rope that held killersup's neck.your the only hope.if you left then everything will become gray.and black.you are the best.no mater what others say.killersup will spill blood to anyone that tries to hurt you.killersup loves you and forever will.:*(

jezz
jezz
3,337 posts
Farmer

.killersup tried suicide and cut himself because of you. ... you are the only reason why killersup let his friend cut the rope that held killersup's neck.

It's touching you love her so much but I think talking about this is highly inappropriate here. It's also pretty inappropriate to post the paragraph on your About, too. If you want to find someone to talk to about your issues, do so, but don't bring up such personal and serious issues on the forum of a gaming website where (impressionable) young boys and girls can read it.
Showing 1-15 of 30