ForumsThe TavernSecret valentines

30 3300
Alexandra222
Alexandra222
2,779 posts
Nomad

Yes, I know it's too early.
Yes it's supposed to be anonymous.
Yes, it has something to do with telling you're loved one how you feel about them
No, you cannot say their name, it's anonymous
No, you cannot spam
No, the message does not have to go to your crush only. (it could go to your mom, dad, sibling, friend and maybe if you are over 18, your children.
No, you cannot post a rude message.

So you get most of it right? The whole point of this thread is to tell someone how much you like them or care about them without saying their name or yours. here is an example:

Here is a valentines message to my friend,
"You have been a caring friend and I hope we can hang out again.
PS. thanks for letting me borrow your pencil during class when I needed it."

• 30 Replies
Strop
Strop
10,816 posts
Bard

Come on guys, it may be a secret but so we don't have a plethora of templates that look almost exactly the same, how about you drop a few hints about who you're referring to?

^ (jk, optional)

killersup10
killersup10
2,739 posts
Blacksmith

It's touching you love her so much but I think talking about this is highly inappropriate here. It's also pretty inappropriate to post the paragraph on your About, too. If you want to find someone to talk to about your issues, do so, but don't bring up such personal and serious issues on the forum of a gaming website where (impressionable) young boys and girls can read it.

o well to late.but why lie?

off topic slighty and the chances of little kids reading it are kinda small.most little kids can't make accounts.thus they prolly see no reason to hang around in the tavern or any other forum.off topicness over
jezz
jezz
3,337 posts
Farmer

I don't see you leaving a love note, Strop? ;3

o well to late.but why lie?

Why feel the need to post personal/sensitive issues on a flash games forum?
Strop
Strop
10,816 posts
Bard

Er, hmmm. Now that you mention this, I'm not one to condone banishing personal issues to the closet, but the truth is that the only thing that prevents kids from creating an account when they're underage is honesty. We suspend underaged accounts all the time.

But I also think deleting that post would send the wrong message, or at least a message I don't want to send, so I'll refer this one on for a consensus.

murasaki9
murasaki9
1,388 posts
Blacksmith

Oh my goodness, when did a 'Secret Valentines' thread-
Nvm. I must speak to Strop.

Strop
Strop
10,816 posts
Bard

p.s. jezz I have no love notes to send, lol.

killersup10
killersup10
2,739 posts
Blacksmith

p.s. jezz I have no love notes to send, lol.

poor strop,then again if strop did fall in love then his new girlfriend would take him out of AG.so ehh.killersup will have to find a woman for strop to get him out of the house.lol.no offense
jezz
jezz
3,337 posts
Farmer

A love note to your stethoscope perhaps ^^,

My love actually asked me to write him a love note the other day, my deadline is next weekend because I procrastinate. The only problem is he said 'Write down everything you feel about me.' He's probably expecting half a page or so but with the way I write it'll end up being a 500 page novel filled with mostly nonsensical ramblings

killersup10
killersup10
2,739 posts
Blacksmith

My love actually asked me to write him a love note the other day, my deadline is next weekend because I procrastinate. The only problem is he said 'Write down everything you feel about me.' He's probably expecting half a page or so but with the way I write it'll end up being a 500 page novel filled with mostly nonsensical ramblings

let the lucky man know that he is loved,let him know.
murasaki9
murasaki9
1,388 posts
Blacksmith

You sound so much like me. I could do that too. XD!
killersup10
killersup10
2,739 posts
Blacksmith

do it,he will love it.write a book if ya have to,then one day just try it at him and tell him to read.he will understand.killersup's got the knowledge haha.
Strop
Strop
10,816 posts
Bard

poor strop,then again if strop did fall in love then his new girlfriend would take him out of AG.so ehh.killersup will have to find a woman for strop to get him out of the house.lol.no offense

Does it make it better that I don't think it's a bad thing? As strange as it sounds I prefer to be single for the time being, as I'm doing many things other than AG (read: ninja training) and any commitment to any relationship will take me away from all those commitments too.

p.s. we don't think that writing about one's depressing and perhaps disturbing thoughts/feelings are against the rules in itself, but would recommend at least seeking some form of counselling, especially if you do not feel safe within yourself.
nichodemus
nichodemus
14,990 posts
Grand Duke

Girls will be girls. Tut tut.
Alexandra222
Alexandra222
2,779 posts
Nomad

Read Chicken Soup For The Teenage Soul and get EXACTLY what's going on. And it's a very good novel you should read it. One time my friend read it in an over dramatic way and it was so funny but also half sad, half over romanticizing.
Alexandra222
Alexandra222
2,779 posts
Nomad

and mostly about nonsensical ramblings

Showing 16-30 of 30