ForumsThe TaverniPhone or DROID RAZAR?

16 3471
wakyswag
wakyswag
181 posts
Nomad

alright, i am considering the iPhone 4S or the DROID RAZAR. dont know whitch to get, the iPhone would be the 16 gig...
HELP

• 16 Replies
samdawghomie
samdawghomie
3,550 posts
Peasant

Droid RAZR. It has 32 gigs of storage space. A faster clocked processor. And it can use Verizon's 4G LTE network if you are in an applicable area, and from some video's I've seen on youtube, 4G LTE really is lightning fast.

Also, the iPhone 4S is only 3G compatible.

arobegamr
arobegamr
130 posts
Nomad

This post is not on the right forum. This forum is for programming related questions only

superbob111
superbob111
465 posts
Nomad

i say i phone
arobegamr is right this should be in the tavern

wolfboystev693
wolfboystev693
31 posts
Farmer

Definitely I phone, its much better believe me

Darkroot
Darkroot
2,763 posts
Peasant

Iphone if you want to develop games for the app-store but anything android if you want a better overall system and device. But developing for android systems will be much more difficult and not as profitable.

TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,823 posts
Chamberlain

this should not be in the PROGRAMMING HELP forum it should be in the tavern

Roccess
Roccess
240 posts
Peasant

I say iPhone. Droid RAZR would probably impress more people because of its looks, but it's way easy to search for stuff (when you have a lot on the phone) on the iPhone.

omarzocco
omarzocco
280 posts
Nomad

Well I have iPhone 4s I think the typing is good umm you can get to AG through safari ( that's what I'm doing right now ) but I don't have the RAZR but I have something close to it well there is this cool typing thing like you would swipe easy and it would come up but for iPhone4s you can do this qwaÃ Ã¡Ã¢Ã¤Ã¦Ã£Ã¥Ä woa lol I just figured that out ( gonna use. It allot )

mightybob
mightybob
360 posts
Peasant

Oh no i think I feel the haters coming on...

get an iPhone... it beats droid anyday.... plus: it's more fun to program for!

BRAAINZz
BRAAINZz
787 posts
Nomad

this should be in the tavern

Could you also post relevent information applicable to this topic also? Anyways, I say Android. The iPods lean too much to the game and app side of phones for me.
yaytrio
yaytrio
3 posts
Nomad

I think the RAZR would be the best. It has the latest version of android os and if you root it, you can make it go any speed you want it to go. Also, you get complete command over the phone.

Nightfang21
Nightfang21
117 posts
Nomad

iPhone totally. Even though I really don't like Apple, between the two I would choose a iPhone.

will124
will124
3 posts
Farmer

droid.80 times better and it is faster.

AceofSky
AceofSky
767 posts
Blacksmith

^^Spam
In my opinion the Droid is a lot better than Apple's bland "innovative" and overpriced iPhones. The Android Market has about everything and other apps/games for you. The 32 gb storage can be upgraded to 64 gb I believe. Apple's products are overpriced! Also DO NOT buy the iPhone...The iPhone 5 is bound to come out then you can buy the new iPhone 5 or go for the extreme price drops for the iPhone 4s! This shouldn't be in the Tavern like others said. :P

xNightwish
xNightwish
1,608 posts
Nomad

I personally don't think that iPhones and stuff are overpriced. In my country the iPhone 4s is â¬560 (most expensive edition), and the Razar is â¬559 (cheapest I could find, don't know if there are different versions) so they are, here, around the same price.and the problem with Android is that when Android 5.0 comes out the older models can't run it anymore whilst an iPhone 3GS still can run iOs 5.0.

Showing 1-15 of 16