ForumsThe TavernBe Homeless or Be In Jail?

35 5505
xShiftedHD
xShiftedHD
61 posts
Nomad

Just asking :3

I say jail since you can get food and shelter. The problem is in "the showers" if you know what I mean...

• 35 Replies
killersup10
killersup10
2,739 posts
Blacksmith

jail.becuase killersup prolly did somthing pretty ****** to get in there where being homeless your prettty well screwed.

and in jail if anybody goes within a foot of killersup in the showers he will break their face.

this is a question though and will prolly be locked.but intill then.

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

*creeper face* hey killersup....you dropped the soap... :P lol im just kidding
honestly i would say jail too, as you did not say you would be in their for life. and i think its canadian jail where its all nice and you gets video games but im not sure..... maybe its norway or swedeen... oh well i want to go to the nice one.

TinyAnt
TinyAnt
70 posts
Nomad

Of course, there are ups and downs of both. Me? Probably i would choose jail, because, like you said, you get food and shelter, not to mention clothing and a bed, however uncomfortable it may be.

The ups and downs...

Jail
Up- Food, shelter, etc
Down- Confinement, no freedom
Up- Around other people (Of course, they are criminals, but, hey.)
Down- Constantly being watched

All i can think of, really. I haven't been in jail, you know.

Homeless
Down- Treated like an outcast
Down- Very hard to get food, water, etc
Up- Freedom
Down- Somewhat pennyless
Down- No place to really call 'Home'

I feel bad whenever i see a homeless man/woman. It must be horrible to not have a home...

killersup10
killersup10
2,739 posts
Blacksmith

creeper face* hey killersup....you dropped the soap... :P lol im just kidding

killersup already broke your face.that why there is only but a skull left.the skin was torn off.EVER TRY THAT AGAIN AND YOU WILL BE PICKING SAND OUT OF YOUR(EXPLICT) --__--
Santi_
Santi_
1,900 posts
Nomad

killersup already broke your face.that why there is only but a skull left.the skin was torn off.EVER TRY THAT AGAIN AND YOU WILL BE PICKING SAND OUT OF YOUR(EXPLICT) --__--

I know half of the humans nerve clusters. Basically means that I can paralyze you from about 12 different spots.

So, jail. There are usually some nice people in jail. But, hey, I just watch the movies, so that's all I know about jail.
At least in jail I don't have to die from starvation.
soccerdude2
soccerdude2
1,673 posts
Shepherd

Honestly I think that jail would be a much better place to be than homeless. I might even commit a mild crime as homeless just to get into jail.

I'm pretty sure that most jails have very good conditions with them and are very different from the ones you would usually think of like Alcatraz.

As for being homeless, it must be very hard to cope with bad weather also with being somewhat broke.

As TinyAnt stated, freedom is the only up of being homeless, although even being in the jail gives you somewhat a degree of freedom.

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

come at me bro! 8 oclock right by the trash can in the mall next to the build a bear store. why so late? thats how i role bro, i am breaking my 7 oclock bed time! suck it! afterwords im gonna go get me a teddy bear, jealous? maybe i will stop and get a cookie too! with chocolate chips cauz im a bad person! watchagonnado?

anyways, a good thing about the homeless would be that if they go and stay at a sheltter for a while and eat at the soup kitchen they can clean themselves up for a job interview and get a job and then get an apartment and slowly but surely get a nice home.
killersup10
killersup10
2,739 posts
Blacksmith

I know half of the humans nerve clusters. Basically means that I can paralyze you from about 12 different spots.

and while killersup does that then killersup will simply......kick his teeth in.(GOD KILLERSUP FEELS LIKE PICKEN A FIGHT TODAY)
pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

heck i cant paralyze you, but i know two spots that can guaranty plenty of pain if you know what i mean

stay on topic peeps, its a good thing to do
Jake297
Jake297
306 posts
Shepherd

Jail. Hands down. With 2days gov, if a guard even looks at you the wrong way or even offends you in the slightest manner, you can sue him and win. So, yeah. Jail.

xNightwish
xNightwish
1,608 posts
Nomad

Jail. In my country it is even better then the room I sleep in now

devilchild9725
devilchild9725
14 posts
Nomad

depending on where you are homeless could be better. All the homeless people I have ever talked with seem a little crazy, but at least they are not convicted felons. I Vote Homeless> In Jail

Rapyion
Rapyion
2,300 posts
Shepherd

Actually, jail is a pretty good place, but of course, you can get knocked out there if you're not careful.

Eeek!

thebluerabbit
thebluerabbit
5,340 posts
Farmer

it all depends i guess. id like to know what most people in that jail are there for. and i did hear that there are jails that are nicer then many houses :S

overall if its a normal jail id rather be homeless. i just cant deal with so many people i dont know and i wouldnt be able to shower with other people. id rather work alittle in exchange for food and water and have a nice little piece of newspaper to sleep on then handling so many people who are also criminals.

toemas
toemas
339 posts
Farmer

Hey killersup ya cant break my face when Iâm pointing a gun at you!!

And i would rather be homeless because you have all the freedom you want and I would not be the stereo type homeless Vietnam vet hobo smelly dude.

Showing 1-15 of 35