ForumsThe TavernBe Homeless or Be In Jail?

35 5504
xShiftedHD
xShiftedHD
61 posts
Nomad

Just asking :3

I say jail since you can get food and shelter. The problem is in "the showers" if you know what I mean...

• 35 Replies
ablr
ablr
133 posts
Nomad

Probably jail, being homeless would stink. If you're in jail at least you have a place to live.

xShiftedHD
xShiftedHD
61 posts
Nomad

Probably jail, being homeless would stink. If you're in jail at least you have a place to live.

Definitively!
murasaki9
murasaki9
1,388 posts
Blacksmith

I'd rather be homeless than in jail. Being in jail means that I committed a crime. I'd never commit a crime merely for the sake of shelter and food.

Alexandra222
Alexandra222
2,779 posts
Nomad

I'd be homeless because if your in jail, you have to suffer. Plus ever heard of the homeless shelter? People are forgetting the homeless shelter. Provides a good amount of food, clothing and shelter. Plus, they have decent showers.(I think)

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,344 posts
Bard

Being in jail means that I committed a crime.

Not necessarily. Plenty of innocent people get thrown in jail. So there's hope for you. (?)

I'd rather be homeless, because I wouldn't be trapped in one place all the time with a bunch of criminals. Being homeless doesn't have to mean you don't have a job or a car or a decent amount of money; all it means is that you don't have a home. It just carries the negative connotations of the dirty old man with the scraggly beard in tattered clothes, but there are plenty of homeless people who aren't like that at all.
Alexandra222
Alexandra222
2,779 posts
Nomad

At least when your homeless you still have lots of people who care for you like family and friends. Plus just cuz your homeless and became a hobo doesn't mean you look ugly with a beard and all. Be happy that if youdo become homeless and still have lots of friends, they can help you get back onto your feet by maybe buying you lunch every week or giving you $100.

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,344 posts
Bard

At least when your homeless you still have lots of people who care for you like family and friends

Plus, if you're homeless, you can eat in a soup kitchen with other homeless people who you can talk to, rather than eat who knows what in prison around a bunch of criminals who might stab you if you look at them wrong.
killersup10
killersup10
2,739 posts
Blacksmith

Hey killersup ya cant break my face when I�m pointing a gun at you!!

hmmmm how to crush this child without sending them into the void that killersup is in.hmmm.killersup is guessing that by gun you ment pistol.years and years of training and you would be lucky to hit a target at 50 yeards.while killersup is 30 yards away with you missing then killersup will take his old and trusy 12 guage and put in the extra full choke.then the 3 inch mags.your dead.

it is true that jail is not for the claustrapobic(because santa lives there) but you can acually make friends at jail.there are people that will like you and hate you all the time even in jail.

some people say eeek or whatever.......ya know that a good part of the time that if ya go to jail then your tough enough not to go eeekk at a little dirt.but hey just a guess
thebluerabbit
thebluerabbit
5,340 posts
Farmer

hmmmm how to crush this child without sending them into the void that killersup is in.hmmm.killersup is guessing that by gun you ment pistol.years and years of training and you would be lucky to hit a target at 50 yeards.while killersup is 30 yards away with you missing then killersup will take his old and trusy 12 guage and put in the extra full choke.then the 3 inch mags.your dead.

lol all of you do realise that this "fight" techincally start in "jail" so yeah, you dont have guns or any other weapons or even that teddy bear you mentioned somewhere before XD

it is true that jail is not for the claustrapobic(because santa lives there) but you can acually make friends at jail.there are people that will like you and hate you all the time even in jail.

lol the only reason people would like me there is because its fun seeing me in pain XD i doubt id get along with the people there.

some people say eeek or whatever.......ya know that a good part of the time that if ya go to jail then your tough enough not to go eeekk at a little dirt.but hey just a guess

me tough? XD

i wouldnt care about the dirt (and im sure that they have to keep the jail clean.). my problem is mainly the people and showering together.
TronulNeWbiE
TronulNeWbiE
15 posts
Peasant

In jail you have 24hour security, lifetime acomodations, food at every meal, people to talk with, you have a walk everyday (if you're not too bad), you have showers (even if sometimes it's better not to...), you have laundry, you have a safe place to sleep (if nobody shares your room). And everything you had with you when coming in jail is keep in a safe and give back to you at the end.
Whereas when you are homeless you just have people to talk with and you have to leave your place when the police is coming.

So, make your choice.

MadahmG
MadahmG
10 posts
Nomad

I will be homeless. I love my freedom and finding food is easy with the unlimited supply of food shelters. Finding a place to sleep would not be an issue also if you live in an area where its warm. The only downside to homelessness is protection. You never know when someone is going take your things or hurt you...so there are downsides to being homeless.

avenger671
avenger671
63 posts
Nomad

Be homeless. It makes people more aware of the poor people who are screwed because noone cares enough. It'll also make politicians look worse than they are. Plus, if you were in jail you would have to either do something bad or look bad but be good. The only reason I would be in jail is for assassinating Chuck Norris.

thepunisher93
thepunisher93
1,826 posts
Nomad

God forbid if I have to choose b/w them but:
I'll be a homeless.
Find a nice place to crash.
Try to find any job I could.(Daily wages or whatever)
save up some money.

jkl3848
jkl3848
242 posts
Peasant

Jail. Only if it was for something minor.

kevin8ye
kevin8ye
572 posts
Nomad

Jail

Showing 16-30 of 35