ForumsWEPRDrugs... good or bad?

8 3045
BenBoy888
BenBoy888
3 posts
Nomad

if drugs is good for certain tipes of people, what no legalize? i dont like drugs. if you like....

• 8 Replies
Niceguy878
Niceguy878
220 posts
Nomad

this makes no sense. they're bad for you, simple as that. Like it or not, they are illegal! so stop rambling about how they should be lagalized people! its not going to happen.

SkullZero1
SkullZero1
511 posts
Nomad

This topic was made already, and the thing is, it's on the first page. read up before you start new topics

here it is if you can't find the will to look through less then one page of topics.

Aaroniscool
Aaroniscool
254 posts
Nomad

I think that it depends on the person, what the drug is, and how responsible you are with those drugs.

The dependence on drugs and the toll those drugs take on your body are what make most drugs illegal.

cornly98
cornly98
7 posts
Nomad

bad because u can die from it

thelistman
thelistman
1,416 posts
Shepherd

@cornly98

So anything that can make you die is bad? I can die from being a baseball umpire (a nicely aimed foul ball could do it), I can die from the McDonald's I'm eating right now, and I could die by slipping in the shower and hitting my head.

Saying something is bad just because you could die is not reason enough.

Hustler15
Hustler15
3 posts
Nomad

ok certain drugs are bad like coke and meth but not all drugs are bad some can save u like maryjane and if it grows in the ground it shoudnt kill u, yes yes, cocaine is grown in the ground but people put other harmful things in it to make it bad for u but not alot of people but it in maryjane so i say only certain types of drugs are bad for u[b]

SkullZero1
SkullZero1
511 posts
Nomad

did you guys read what i said? This topic was made already.
End of discussion. Mod Please Lock

Devoidless
Devoidless
3,678 posts
Jester

Yeah, go to that aforementioned topic. Mainly because I made it. ^_^

*swallows thread whole*

Showing 1-8 of 8