ForumsNews and Feedbackwill all of the forum posts be on AG3

7 2357
TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,774 posts
Chamberlain

i was wondering if all of the many forum posts will be gone on AG3 or will the current ones(with the exception of all the posts on the armor games v3 forum) be carried onto the AG3 forum

• 7 Replies
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,622 posts
Herald

They've said they may or may not clear the forums for AG3. It depends on how difficult it will be to transfer all these threads.

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,351 posts
Bard

It depends on how difficult it will be to transfer all these threads.

If you want my opinion, it's worth it. I'm willing to wait an extra few years if that's how long it would take, but that's just an exaggeration made by someone who knows nothing about programming.
nichodemus
nichodemus
14,987 posts
Grand Duke

Either way, some of the threads will almost definitely be carried forth; the Poetry/Haiku threads will be, if I'm not wrong?

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,622 posts
Herald

Either way, some of the threads will almost definitely be carried forth; the Poetry/Haiku threads will be, if I'm not wrong?

They haven't confirmed anything like that. It's the same for all threads according to them, if they are too difficult to carry over then they won't do it.
TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,774 posts
Chamberlain

I don't mean like different forums i mean like the Skyrim thread everything minecraft thread etc.
daleks
daleks
3,770 posts
Chamberlain

, it's worth it. I'm willing to wait an extra few years if that's how long it would take, but that's just an exaggeration made by someone who knows nothing about programming.

I think that only the threads that are still active should be transferred. That would probably save time and also get rid of all the threads that have been locked forever or have been dead for a long time that no one looks at.
157C
157C
58 posts
Peasant

I doute they will clear the forums or at least move them but i almost positive that they won't delete them

Showing 1-7 of 7