ForumsThe Tavernyour favorite guns you've fired (actually shot not in a video game)

36 5876
TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,823 posts
Chamberlain

so yeah just post your favorite gun/guns you've shot. mine's the MP5, got to shoot it at a shooting range, it was property of the range not a specific person

• 36 Replies
Jake297
Jake297
306 posts
Shepherd

barret .50 cal

First of all, that is not a valid comment.

My dad (and me) are big gin freaks, so I get to shoot and own a lotta cool guns. I just bought a high powered pellet gun, it can shoot 1,200 fps. I own a 7mm 08, a really hight powered hunting rifle. And, yes, I own it. Not my dad, but me. We have an AR-15, an old Vietnam SKS, with the bayonet, too. All of those I have shot. I own a 20 gauge shotgun, as well as a .410 shotgun. I have a .22, varmint style, with the hunting scope and the big 25 round banana clip. I also have a really weird gun. Its an O&U, (over and under). The top barrel is a .222 high powered rifle, and the bottom barrel is a 20 gauge shotgun. I also have a lotta pistols. I have a nice 9mm semi-auto, a .22 semi-auto, and a .357 revolver. Oh, and I have a really cool 9mm carbine rifle. It looks like something you would see out of Rambo. In addition to all these, I have a bunch of pellet and airsoft guns. We live out of city limits, so I can shoot these guns in our backyard.
Jake297
Jake297
306 posts
Shepherd

Gun freaks, not gin freaks. Sorry.

Jugg_Commando
Jugg_Commando
96 posts
Nomad

-.357 revolver
-12 gauge shotgun
-22 rifle
-30 aut 6 rifle

Sometime I hope to shoot some automatics and other pistols like a Walther PPK or a desert eagle.

samminmysentry
samminmysentry
18 posts
Nomad

ima crack shot wit w bbgun

BRAAINZz
BRAAINZz
787 posts
Nomad

My favorite was a 320 10-guage shotgun. First gun I fired, and I did not expect the recoil though.

toemas
toemas
339 posts
Farmer

I own a 7mm 08

i shot one of those before its fun

my fav gun is my dads ruger 10/22 it really Customizable and fun to shoot
Gamer_Cale
Gamer_Cale
1,370 posts
Nomad

I would love to shoot a gun but in the uk the closest a non farmer can get to is an air rifle (not an airsoft gun I hate it when people think that)

TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,823 posts
Chamberlain

my fav gun is my dads ruger 10/22 it really Customizable and fun to shoot
i got one of those(well technically it's my dads) and he owns one as well, it's a good gun but i can't figure out the sites on it
Sharpshooter_Alpha
Sharpshooter_Alpha
40 posts
Nomad

i owna golden AK and a golden tiger striped desert eagle

hokzwijn
hokzwijn
511 posts
Peasant

I've never shot a gun or know anyone who has a gun. I would like to shoot one some day just to know how it is but to actually own one is too much of a hassle.

I think it's pretty weird that this is actually a thread were it is normal for regular people to own guns. I mean. Yeah, it's fun but that does not mean you have to own one you can just go to a shooting range where your gun is.

djme
djme
125 posts
Shepherd

stop posting fake guns plz.

toemas
toemas
339 posts
Farmer

i got one of those(well technically it's my dads) and he owns one as well, it's a good gun but i can't figure out the sites on it

yeah the sight are kinda hard to use that why we got a 25 round clip!
Xzeno
Xzeno
2,301 posts
Nomad

I think it's pretty weird that this is actually a thread were it is normal for regular people to own guns. I mean. Yeah, it's fun but that does not mean you have to own one you can just go to a shooting range where your gun is.
Yeah, a thread like this isn't the norm online. I think it's awesome. Owning your own gun is a great thing if you plan on shooting guns.

My favorite gun is the highly customized 12-gauge shotgun my dad made for me. Obviously, it has a lot of sentimental value beyond just the gun itself, but it is a sweet gun. It has an exchangeable rifle butt/pistol grip thing going on. So that's fun.
Jake297
Jake297
306 posts
Shepherd

{quote}i shot one of those before its fun{/quote}

Yeah, 7mm 08 is my deer gun.

Jake297
Jake297
306 posts
Shepherd

Dangit, I seem to have forgotten my BB code. Is it { or [?

Showing 16-30 of 36