ForumsThe TavernMark Your AP Moments Here.

6 1281
Schmiddy1234
Schmiddy1234
1,075 posts
Nomad

Ok, so here you can say when u reach a certain point of AP. Like after this post i will have 10,000 AP THANK YOU!! And i am already loving armor games after only 3 3/4 months

• 6 Replies
TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,823 posts
Chamberlain

10,000 AP that's allot you really do like armor games, well after this i will be at 1819 AP :P

deathbewithyou
deathbewithyou
534 posts
Nomad

*whistles* I would like to know how you got so much AP so Fast.

Evilfishy111
Evilfishy111
1,386 posts
Shepherd

*whistles* I would like to know how you got so much AP so Fast.

Actually its quite possible to gain 10,000 AP in a matter of weeks, just go on everyday, stay active, rate many games, (Like I rated maybe 100 Games in an hour) and make friends and keep up the donversation with them, and dont stay too long in forum games section...
EnterOrion
EnterOrion
4,220 posts
Nomad

Like I rated maybe 100 Games in an hour

Rate spamming is frowned upon. As a friendly warning, you're fast tracking your way to losing all of your AP and a ban.

I used to care about AP. Now I don't. It's a pointless exercise in uselessness, and it's stupid to care much about it. I'm more interested in staying my current rank, but that's probably not going to happen. I'll be a wood duke in a few days at best. This sucks.
Ernie15
Ernie15
13,344 posts
Bard

43,211 AP as of this post.

When I was at much lower ranks, I used to think to myself, "Will I ever reach 43,211 AP?" or "I'll never reach 43,211 AP at this rate."

But here I am.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

I cared about it till I reached the lord rank, because I thought the hat looked cool. Now with this post I'll be at 19,230 points. Just goes to show how much time I've wasted on these forums and playing Internet games.

I would like to know how you got so much AP so Fast.

Like most people in the top 100, they chat in the comments section.
Showing 1-6 of 6