ForumsThe Tavern[duplicate]OMG.

13 2056
Jake297
Jake297
306 posts
Shepherd

As it the screwy about wasn't bad enough, the entire thing is gone now. I am seriously reconsidering my ag account. If things like this happen again, armorgames is a site not worth wasting your time at. This better be ****ing fixed soon.

• 13 Replies
calebsi
calebsi
202 posts
Farmer

What thing is gone now?
If it's something wrong with the site, report it in Support and Suggestions

jets99
jets99
599 posts
Nomad

jeez dude... I did have some problems w/ my about like for some reason I cant skip lines i used to be able to then I deleted my about and re typed it w/ chuck norris facts and cant skip lines D:

Jake297
Jake297
306 posts
Shepherd

My about is completely gone now.

Tobisper
Tobisper
407 posts
Nomad

wow that sucks.

macfan1
macfan1
421 posts
Nomad

Calm down man. Everything will be fixed. Just be patient. Please don't leave.

Patrick2011
Patrick2011
12,319 posts
Treasurer

My about is completely gone now.

I still see your about, so maybe there is a problem with your computer.
Jake297
Jake297
306 posts
Shepherd

Calm down man. Everything will be fixed. Just be patient. Please don't leave.

That's what everyone has been saying, I will bet my account I will never see my original about ever again.

I still see your about, so maybe there is a problem with your computer.

Well duh, thats what I have retyped.
Kasic
Kasic
5,552 posts
Jester

Jake...why do you care so much for your about?

It's not the end of the world.

If I had to rate my about as "important things in my life" it would probably be alongside "Folder colors." Aka, a luxury that doesn't change how it works or anything, just a preference.

nomoreheroes23
nomoreheroes23
75 posts
Nomad

Rope + Neck = Hang
If you don`t get it back,this is the only solution.

Jake297
Jake297
306 posts
Shepherd

I just expect a lot more from armorgames. I have no problem quitting it, either. You would be mad too, if you lost your about.

murasaki9
murasaki9
1,388 posts
Blacksmith

Why is this such an issue? If you put a lot of work into your About you should have the entire thing saved somewhere. That way, if AG wipes it out, you can always put it back up. I learned that the hard way.
Seriously, this isn't worth getting to mad about.

Jake...why do you care so much for your about?

It's not the end of the world.

I'm with Kasic.
Freakenstein
Freakenstein
9,504 posts
Jester

Jake, you have an Armor of God clan symbol that is discombobulated due to the space glitch from the maintenance and a super-saturated "6 truths of life" skit that has been copied/pasted many times. You did say "what I have retyped" so you may have had much more than that, but your about couldn't have possibly had things that couldn't be undone with a little bit of work. Regardless, the staff know that there have been complications with the maintenance. In fact, they can't possibly be oblivious due to the dozen threads made about it. You'll live.

Showing 1-12 of 13