Nomad

When is it coming out?
Will you quit Diablo 2 when D3 comes?

• 27 Replies
Mr_Sand
Mr_Sand
672 posts
Peasant

Didn't most people stop playing Diablo 2 anyway because number 3 hasn't came out.
Release Date: May 15, 2012

Diablo 3 Site Here

ihsahn
ihsahn
428 posts
Nomad

I'm sure most everybody quit Diablo 3 years ago.

This game is going to kick ***, by the way.

Mvp1234
Mvp1234
54 posts
Nomad

Im just waiting for it to come out.
GAME OF THE YEAR!!!

ihsahn
ihsahn
428 posts
Nomad

I totally meant Diablo 2.

And yeah, it's pretty much the game I'm most looking forward to right now, except maybe Sim City which just got announced.
Since Blizzard continues to kill my hopes for Warcraft IV indefinitely, I take what I can get. Tried Starcraft 2, not the same. Hoping Diablo can be that Blizz game.
nichodemus
nichodemus
14,987 posts
Grand Duke

It better be. I've been waiting years for this.....Well, so has every major nerd on Earth.

Kasic
Kasic
5,556 posts
Jester

I totally meant Diablo 2.

No. There's still a rather large community of D2 players, me included.

I'm looking forward to it...I'm just not going to get it when it comes out. I'll need a new comp first and that's not going to happen soon. My current one is a 4 1/2 year old laptop which works pretty well still, it just doesn't have a good enough graphics card and I can't upgrade it.

Tried Starcraft 2, not the same.

Yeah, it's so much better :P Starcraft 2's campaign didn't disappoint, but the MP for UMS games sucks. Melee is good, except for that they TOOK OUT HALF THE UNITS FOR @#$!@$%! REASONS!
Tobisper
Tobisper
407 posts
Nomad

The popularity of the people will maybe stop playing the 2nd one and will move on to 3rd but it's still a month until it comes out

DSM
DSM
1,303 posts
Nomad

Diablo 2 was my favorite game in it time. I have waited years for Diablo 3, it'd better be good ^_^

Mvp1234
Mvp1234
54 posts
Nomad

I guess im too impatient. Its to good to be delayed any longer

Somewhat49
Somewhat49
1,607 posts
Nomad

I first played titan quest, it was a really fun game but then it couldn't play on my win7 laptop, so I thought Diablo 2 would be just as fun, downloaded it, not the same.

It was a bit dissapointing to see that it wasn't the same at all since that was pretty much how everyone describes the two, but I think once I get past that notion Diablo2 will start to get fun, I like how the animations look so weird since they go from standing to laying down dead so quickly.

DSM
DSM
1,303 posts
Nomad

I am looking forward to Diablo 3. Diablo 2 was my favorite game in its time. But I am kinda disappointed that they replaced necromancer with a witchdoctor, necromancer sounded much better...

xNightwish
xNightwish
1,609 posts
Nomad

I really think this game is a bit to overhyped. It is a great game but to be honest. I think it will be worse than D2.

AJtheConquerer
AJtheConquerer
41 posts
Farmer

Diablo 2 kicks*** already so D3 will be like gods gift to humankind!

Audon
Audon
8 posts
Peasant

D3'll kill my social life
From Mai 15th, you never see me again. Never.

Roty
Roty
779 posts
Nomad

This wretched world will burn in 2 days...

Showing 1-15 of 27