Nomad

When is it coming out?
Will you quit Diablo 2 when D3 comes?

• 27 Replies
partydevil
partydevil
5,132 posts
Jester

I really think this game is a bit to overhyped. It is a great game but to be honest. I think it will be worse than D2.

people sure have to much high hopes for the game. whit such hopes it can only be worse then the people hope for.
wich you will see the the players rating when it get's released. their probably is gonna be alot of whining because it isn't that super duper awsome game of the decade they hoped for.

D2 was a masterpiece. it will be very hard to do beter then D2. not much games in the same genre have become beter since D2. so why whould D3 be beter?
nichodemus
nichodemus
14,988 posts
Grand Duke

Diablo is already dead. God bless Koreans.

stinkyjim
stinkyjim
470 posts
Shepherd

I'm glad they improved the graphics greatly with the newest Diablo. But other than graphics, and a different storyline, the game is pretty much the same as the second.

Freakenstein
Freakenstein
9,507 posts
Jester

the game is pretty much the same as the second.

That's how it should be! We need more graceful sequels in the game library.

Diablo is already dead. God bless Koreans.

I won't say dead, just that it's influencing the new Digital Age with gaming, which I'm going to loathe in twenty years.
cendari
cendari
53 posts
Nomad

Diablo 3 is one of the best games I've played in awhile

partydevil
partydevil
5,132 posts
Jester

is there a playable demo? or can any1 review it plz. chillz maybe?

visitlegend
visitlegend
398 posts
Nomad

I love both games.

-VL

monkey6
monkey6
1 posts
Nomad

i haven't played it looks awesome though

l3edsheets
l3edsheets
9 posts
Shepherd

I don't like blizzard entertainment.

PauseBreak
PauseBreak
317 posts
Templar

You can head over to Battle.net/d3 and check the forums. A lot of fanboy-ism there but generally people are upset with the game. It's just not a Diablo game anymore. At least the older crowd, the ones who have been around longer, see this.

I don't want to completely rag on the game but it's not worth the time and money.

mp3daddyver2
mp3daddyver2
2 posts
Blacksmith

Just got this game finally and I already want to play through it again and I havent even beaten it yet haha

hotellaro
hotellaro
1 posts
Treasurer

diablo 3 is not that bat bad but diablo 2 is simply amazing

Showing 16-27 of 27