ForumsThe TavernHey guys, sorry for my dissapearance -_-. I'm back now, though!

10 2024
Aeridani
Aeridani
360 posts
Nomad

I'm not sure if this is the right forum. Mods, please move it to the correct one if this ain't it .

So... Anybody remember me? About several months ago (I think) I abruptly left. The reason for that is because my little sister changed my password. I forgot about the fact that you could reset it via email, so I was like "oh ****, she... AAAAAAAAGGGHHHH!". Anyways, I took a break from armorgames after that. I kinda felt guilty about abandoning things like Protoplanet 2, but hey, I decided to take a little break.

The last few weeks have been pretty stressful, as I'm going to drive from California to my new house in Massachusetts, just 20 or so miles out of Boston.

Glad to be back

• 10 Replies
TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,823 posts
Chamberlain

um welcome back how long were you gone for i'm just being polite i actually don't remember you at all

Graham
Graham
8,051 posts
Nomad

Put this on your About, not a thread.

master565
master565
4,104 posts
Nomad

http://i.qkme.me/35tm1p.jpg

d_dude
d_dude
3,523 posts
Peasant

So let me get this straight.

- Newbie makes account in November.
- Loses account.
- Has 190 forum posts at the time of this post.
- Returns to Armor Games, thinking he/she was an important part of the community and that people were worried about his disappearance.

Well welcome back. Looks like you completely skipped the whole adbot thing. You probably don't have this in mind, but I'm sure you'd be giving the forums a favor by not making blog threads.

EnterOrion
EnterOrion
4,220 posts
Nomad

Annnnd nobody cares. Congratulations on your victory.

A bit like winning a peewee football game.

greenplanet011
greenplanet011
207 posts
Nomad

I don't remember you at all

GreatestSoloEver
GreatestSoloEver
1,361 posts
Nomad

>squire
>errybody knows him
seems legit

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,745 posts
King

Wow... never knew this community would be so harsh on other users?! (o.O)

Anyway, what's wrong with some well meant words towards an AG user guys and girls?! So if the others aren't, I'll be the polite one here...

Welcome back to ArmorGames Aeridani! The problem you described in the OP seems like a real nuisance when it happens, but I'm glad you were able to fix it and return active to the AG community! =)

C-ya 'round and have fun again here on ArmorGames!!! =D

AlderonArmor
AlderonArmor
210 posts
Blacksmith

Yeah agreed, give the guy a break. No need to all be smartasses

Welcome back Aeridani!

GreatestSoloEver
GreatestSoloEver
1,361 posts
Nomad

>2012