ForumsThe Tavernlimitless energy thread

17 4130
TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,823 posts
Chamberlain

discuss all of the theoretical ways of limitless energy there is a thread with the question "if anything is possible then is it possible for anything to be impossible" limitless energy! if Panochio said "my nose is not about to grow" than what would happen, limitless energy my friends. discuss other ways of achieving this on this thread.

• 17 Replies
devsaupa
devsaupa
1,810 posts
Nomad

my nose is not about to grow"

If Pinochio said that, then it would be the truth, therefore his nose would not grow. Because it is not a lie, it has to be the truth. There is no in-between.
master565
master565
4,104 posts
Nomad

A cat always lands on it's feet. Toast always lands buttered side down. Put some buttered toast on a cat's back, and throw it into the air. The cat will be suspended, turning in mid-air. Attach it to a motor = unlimited energy.

http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20110814023238/uncyclopedia/images/5/5e/Cat_toast.JPG

xeano321
xeano321
3,152 posts
Farmer

Attach it to a motor

Wouldn't that be a generator you would attach it to?
pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

lol i saw the picture and i thought it way nyan cat for a second.

as for pinochio, it would be "my nose is about to grow" because then he would lie and it would grow, but then he would also be telling the truth so it would shrink.

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,344 posts
Bard

Cheese has holes in it. The more cheese you have, the more holes you have. The more holes you have, the less cheese you have. So, the more cheese you have, the less cheese you have.

devsaupa
devsaupa
1,810 posts
Nomad

Cheese has holes in it. The more cheese you have, the more holes you have. The more holes you have, the less cheese you have. So, the more cheese you have, the less cheese you have.

Thanks, you just hurt my brain. Now I have to go somewhere else so I can feel smarterer.
master565
master565
4,104 posts
Nomad

Wouldn't that be a generator you would attach it to?

Yep, that was a mistype.
TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,823 posts
Chamberlain

no not a generator because a generator creates the power in the first place right? if i'm correct then you should have like an engine attached to it to have something powered to the limitless energy source

TuxedoPenguin
TuxedoPenguin
233 posts
Nomad

I have this theory. I don't think its's possible but if it was that would be sweet. Alright first off you get a magnet. No ordinairy magnet, a hollow ball, so that the let's just say North side would face out and the South would face in. You would then line a circular tube with magnets so the North side face in. You would then wrap thin copper wire around the circular tube a couple hundred times. Place the circle hollow magnet in the tube and in theory would stay in the center. Suck out all the air to create a vacuum to create little resistance, give the ball magnet a good nudge. Seal and hook up the ends of the copper wire to whatever you want to run or whatever and in theory limitless energy. Or so I think. You can also cool the magnets to create super conducters even better.

I thought about this one night when my body didn't want to go to sleep. So go ahead tell me what you think.

omarzocco
omarzocco
280 posts
Nomad

Super energy ohh like this ? Running 4 minute miles in a 79 mile race that's crazy super and u would need lots of energy

SteveeXb
SteveeXb
490 posts
Templar

oooooooooohhhhhhh i reall like this thread! that poor cat would get soo dizzy though!

TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,823 posts
Chamberlain

I have this theory. I don't think its's possible but if it was that would be sweet. Alright first off you get a magnet. No ordinairy magnet, a hollow ball, so that the let's just say North side would face out and the South would face in. You would then line a circular tube with magnets so the North side face in. You would then wrap thin copper wire around the circular tube a couple hundred times. Place the circle hollow magnet in the tube and in theory would stay in the center. Suck out all the air to create a vacuum to create little resistance, give the ball magnet a good nudge. Seal and hook up the ends of the copper wire to whatever you want to run or whatever and in theory limitless energy. Or so I think. You can also cool the magnets to create super conducters even better.
what is this talk of north and south sides of a round magnet it means nothing to me
TuxedoPenguin
TuxedoPenguin
233 posts
Nomad

what is this talk of north and south sides of a round magnet it means nothing to me

For example a bar magnet you have a North side and a South side. When you put similar sides together they repulse and don't want to come together. So if we had a North side all around the ball magnet and the magnets that line the tube are North in theory it would levitate because the sides wouldn't attract and would repulse. But alas i don't think it is possible to have a hollow magnet.
Gantic
Gantic
11,891 posts
King

But alas i don't think it is possible to have a hollow magnet.

Here is an answer that'll prove you right.
Latchem
Latchem
75 posts
Farmer

Here's one I came up with in physics, one equation we got is:

voltage = Current * Resistance
V=IR

So if you have got a rock, which has an infinite electrical resistance, attached jumper cables running from your car to the rock and then turned your car on, you would get an infinite amount of voltage, and super charge the rock to form one of those stones that the Jedi's use. You could then sell the rocks to the Jawas and earn an infinite amount of money from constantly selling these rocks.

Furthermore, you could then leak information to the oil barons that there is an alternate source of power and so they would start a war to end this. Then tell the Jedi's there's a war against evil so you need help, then tell the sith that there are Jedi's that need a slayin' and BANG infinite demand, infinite resources, infinite money and what's more, when the Jedis and Sith die you can harvest all their weapons and get ultimate power over the world.

Showing 1-15 of 17