ForumsThe TavernPeyton Manning

10 1604
superbob111
superbob111
465 posts
Nomad

Peyton Manning got replaced by Andrew Luck who actually might not be on the Colts because Robert Griffin the 3rd might be on the Colts. I thought he would retire but apperently not.

• 10 Replies
Schmiddy1234
Schmiddy1234
1,075 posts
Nomad

lol... last year Peyton Manning let me down :P i mean like the Colts wouldn't have sucked so badly if Peyton didn't get hurt. But i'm excited to see Peyton in action again this year!

TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,823 posts
Chamberlain

oops i flagged myself, i missread the name of this thread and was quoting something (slightly modified) because i thought it was something very different

SteveeXb
SteveeXb
490 posts
Templar

wow i get the reference but what did you think the thread was?!?

superbob111
superbob111
465 posts
Nomad

how did we get to this conversation
oh yah and peyton is now on the broncos
BTW dont i know you schmiddy1234
lol

superbob111
superbob111
465 posts
Nomad

i hope you manning does better this year

superbob111
superbob111
465 posts
Nomad

Peyton is onlt good when he is healthy

daleks
daleks
3,766 posts
Chamberlain

Ummm... Isn't anyone pretty much only good when they are healthy?

I think the Broncos are screwed. The second Peyton takes a big hit he is going to hurt himself again and be out. I am happy that the Colts got rid of him.

Have the Colts officially said that Luck is going to be the new QB?

Maverick4
Maverick4
6,800 posts
Peasant

NFL policy forbids teams from discussing potential players, or releasing information about potential players. Breaking these rules results in a massive. We won't know until the night of the draft.
superbob111
superbob111
465 posts
Nomad

Yah they havn't said they have. they might choose RG3. I think he is a better quarterback.
vinster132
vinster132
5,875 posts
Jester

It's between RG3 and Luck, I would pick either because I'm pretty sure both will move on to have success. Though you never know, 1st rounders sometimes are busts.
I think the Broncos are screwed. The second Peyton takes a big hit he is going to hurt himself again and be out. I am happy that the Colts got rid of him.

Yeah, that's the thing. He's not quick but he has good awareness in the pocket and I've seen him play on T.V, he usually just falls down intentionally to avoid being hurt. Anyways, we'll find out how he plays in about 4 months.
Showing 1-10 of 10