26 posts
Farmer

which is the best?

• 17 Replies
SteveeXb
SteveeXb
490 posts
Templar

Obviously scince this is an Armorgames forum, most people who reply will be a fan of armorgames! LOL

omarzocco
omarzocco
280 posts
Nomad

Well AG rules I like it I spend allot of my time here well on armogames so AG wins YaY

TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,823 posts
Chamberlain

well i haven't been on many others but AG is the best i wouldn't change much of it armor games all the way

daleks
daleks
3,766 posts
Chamberlain

I am pretty sure that threads like this get locked. Pretty much everyone on here will say that AG is better because they are on the site right now. If they don't like AG then they will be on Kong and not ever see this.

hardas12
hardas12
57 posts
Nomad

Wasn't there another thread like this that got locked?

Patrick2011
Patrick2011
12,319 posts
Treasurer

I am pretty sure that threads like this get locked. Pretty much everyone on here will say that AG is better because they are on the site right now. If they don't like AG then they will be on Kong and not ever see this.

I see the reason, but I also see a use for this kind of thread:

This type of thread can be used to detect possible forum attacks. This is because forum attackers would say something other than AG and give a reason why they don't like AG. Users who say that type of response could then be investigated for forum attacking. Therefore, if you predict a forum attack, you can stop it before it ruins AG by creating a thread like this. The thread can then be locked once the attackers are found.
kevin8ye
kevin8ye
572 posts
Nomad

AG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (why else would i be using it)

Kasic
Kasic
5,552 posts
Jester

This is because forum attackers would say something other than AG and give a reason why they don't like AG.

Just because someone may not think AG is the best doesn't mean they think it's good.

They could just like AG for the forums, or think another site is better but like games that are only on this site as well.

Users who say that type of response could then be investigated for forum attacking.

That sounds so extraordinarily paranoid it's reminiscent of dictator like tactics.
Maverick4
Maverick4
6,800 posts
Peasant

This type of thread can be used to detect possible forum attacks. This is because forum attackers would say something other than AG and give a reason why they don't like AG. Users who say that type of response could then be investigated for forum attacking. Therefore, if you predict a forum attack, you can stop it before it ruins AG by creating a thread like this. The thread can then be locked once the attackers are found.

Thats like keeping Nuclear missiles armed and ready to fire at Russia, in the event that the USSR comes back. It'd be simpler just to wait till the Forum Attackers make their own thread. Because honestly, I'd be surprised if any of them even bothered to read through threads.
MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,745 posts
King

So... should I be the first who writes an on-topic post in this thread then? Even though it is a double and will probably get locked? Allrightythen! =P

1) ArmorGames.com
2) BubbleBox.com
3) Spele.nl
4) ...all the rest...

There! And AG will always be the # 1 in any list for me! So to all the AG knights out there:

One for AG, Ag for all!!!

Up the Irons!!!

Hail ArmorGames!!!

Ahm... ahm...

Go AG!!!

=D

TheDracomancer
TheDracomancer
56 posts
Farmer

Definitely armorgames! Keep the awesomeness level up AG!

knight_34
knight_34
13,817 posts
Farmer

When it comes to games that aren't first available or exclusive to AG, I head over to Kongregate.

When I remember the years I used to spend on these forums, I say Armor Games.

When I'm doing other things: Newgrounds

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,745 posts
King

armor games- best community of all.

Agreed, nothing to be said about that! The others try, but their resistance is futile... =)

most pleasant to use design

LOL Ahm... you DO know that this is going to change huh? The new AG v3.0 will be very different from the current version in terms of design and colours... (o.O)

addicting games- this one is there for only one reason.... it ws first flash gaming site i discovered, and it lead me to above three, sp i thought i should pay my tributes.

Nice gesture you made here, but isn't it so that a lot of AddictingGames's games (that sounds fun!) are featured here in AG as well? I do see a lot of games from AddGames uploaded here you know! =)
derp3101
derp3101
171 posts
Peasant

armorgames for sure!!!!my friend lolguy gos on additicting games alot though!

Jugg_Commando
Jugg_Commando
96 posts
Nomad

Armor Games, Not Doppler and Addicting Games are my favorite game sites. The reason I like Armor Games more is that I like how the accounts are set up with the armor point system.

Showing 1-15 of 17