ForumsThe TavernIs there french people here? :D

28 3661
Likitatikil
Likitatikil
6 posts
Nomad

Hi everybody!
I'm french, and I was wondering if they were french players here...
Have a good day! :-)

• 28 Replies
KrissKhan
KrissKhan
271 posts
Farmer

Salut !=P

Like said Jazmoon, I'm french. There are not much french here. I only know 3 : Calm, Rom0982 and a girl (I don't remember her name, but she left long time ago).

Maintenant, avec toi ca fait 4 :]

BritHennerz
BritHennerz
408 posts
Farmer

At my school we have to learn a foreign language, oddly enough I chose German which is meant to be harder.

HahiHa
HahiHa
8,253 posts
Regent

Je vous plains, tout le monde se fout d'la gueule de vos presidentielles :P

At my school we have to learn a foreign language, oddly enough I chose German which is meant to be harder.

Harder, although English and German are both West-Germanic languages? Well I mean French and English share a certain amount of similar vocabular, but if I didn't grow up bilingual (Fr/G) I'd have had certain trouble with French..
Oh, now I know! It's the four cases in German that make it hard :P
MetalHeart
MetalHeart
226 posts
Nomad

I know French because I study it at school but I'm not French from France

thebluerabbit
thebluerabbit
5,340 posts
Farmer

my cousin studied frech at school. she and her classmates could choose between arabic and french. i didnt have such an opportunity and had to study arabic

Likitatikil
Likitatikil
6 posts
Nomad

Huhu. Faut dire aussi que c'est du joli... ^o^

Yeah, french people are going to invade the forum!

(Sorry if my english isn't really good, I try to do the best I can :-) )
BritHennerz
BritHennerz
408 posts
Farmer

Harder, although English and German are both West-Germanic languages?

The basic vocabulary of German is easy but their sentence structures are very different from the English sentence structures.
Likitatikil
Likitatikil
6 posts
Nomad

For a french person, learning english is easier than learnig german...

SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

One time an American girl told me that my accent is sexy and every sentence I speak sound wonderful. So I said to her: "Sort les poubelles", and she said wow, it's hot. Then I translated it to her. xD

Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

The basic vocabulary of German is easy but their sentence structures are very different from the English sentence structures.

The words are also pronounced vastly differently, which does make it harder for some countries to speak one or the other. Around here, either you are fluent in English or you are fluent in German. You can probably speak both, or at least make yourself understood, but you will probably have one of them be the language you would rather be speaking.
KrissKhan
KrissKhan
271 posts
Farmer

Tkt pas, nous aussi on en rigole (à moitié, je sais toujours pas pour qui voter -.-)
Likitatikil
Likitatikil
6 posts
Nomad

One time an American girl told me that my accent is sexy and every sentence I speak sound wonderful. So I said to her: "Sort les poubelles", and she said wow, it's hot. Then I translated it to her. xD

Huhu... should be fun ^o^

Tkt pas, nous aussi on en rigole (à moitié, je sais toujours pas pour qui voter -.-)

Mouahaha, je n'ai pas ce problème je ne vote pas.
merejeanne
merejeanne
6 posts
Nomad

Hello,

you may find 10 to 15 french speaking people in phage wars live
including me ^^
(m.j.)

Showing 16-28 of 28