ForumsWEPRBullying

491 140816
157C
157C
58 posts
Peasant

What do You think about bulling? i get bullied myself and it's not fun Plz reply what you think about it because it cause suicide,people bring knives and guns to school, and it just hurts them. What do you think? Don't be scared to stand up, Speak Up!

• 491 Replies
Maverick4
Maverick4
6,804 posts
Peasant

That was a bloody expression read the sentence again

It's more condemning in context; who made you judge, jury, and executioner?
thepunisher93
thepunisher93
1,825 posts
Nomad

Read the sentence again
My reaction will never be for vengeance, but rather for containment, a mere punishment so those acts of aggression shall never be commited again.
Maverick4
Maverick4
6,804 posts
Peasant

I'll advise you to do the same with mine.

thepunisher93
thepunisher93
1,825 posts
Nomad

Can you use simpler english.
EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,447 posts
Jester

"Your statement looks worse as a whole. Why do you feel it's your right to punish others?"

thepunisher93
thepunisher93
1,825 posts
Nomad

"Your statement looks worse as a whole. Why do you feel it's your right to punish others?"

So I got it right first time, that is whY I told you to reread me post.
My reaction will never be for vengeance, but rather for containment, a mere punishment so those acts of aggression shall never be commited again.

Add that with this
If I am certain that an agressor will not repeat his actions, i will not retaliate but if you punch and then be proud of it and brag to do it again, I'll smash you in a wall aand trample over you whenyou eil come next time.

What do you get?
thebluerabbit
thebluerabbit
5,346 posts
Farmer

lurker me is here to give a little advice so i can keep reading this interesting (until the "reread my post" spam) argument.

when someone doesnt understand you theres a reason they dont understand you. instead of going into the "your stupid for not understanding me, try again" war can you just use different words/give examples/use simpler words?

Simpler words would be nice

Fighting doesn't solve anything. All you do is perpetuate a culture of violence by advocating beating up anyone who so much as offends you. While I will never say you do not have the right to defend yourself, I'm certain from your attitude that more effort on your part could have gone into avoiding conflict.

kind of like the example above. if someone didnt understand something you say most chances are he wouldnt understand it even if he reread it. if you want a flowing understandable argument you have to co-operate

thank you... expression teacher out
thepunisher93
thepunisher93
1,825 posts
Nomad

lurker me is here to give a little advice so i can keep reading this interesting (until the "reread my post" spam) argument.

when someone doesnt understand you theres a reason they dont understand you. instead of going into the "your stupid for not understanding me, try again" war can you just use different words/give examples/use simpler words?

Simpler words would be nice

Fighting doesn't solve anything. All you do is perpetuate a culture of violence by advocating beating up anyone who so much as offends you. While I will never say you do not have the right to defend yourself, I'm certain from your attitude that more effort on your part could have gone into avoiding conflict.

kind of like the example above. if someone didnt understand something you say most chances are he wouldnt understand it even if he reread it. if you want a flowing understandable argument you have to co-operate

thank you... expression teacher out

English is not my mother tongue, I write responses as simple as I can, usually it can not get any simpler than that.
Usully, the senteces I write, are the only way for me to communicate what I am traying to say with out any other option.
thebluerabbit
thebluerabbit
5,346 posts
Farmer

i havnt meant you specifically. was just a general thing for everybody. i just took your quote because it was the easiest to reach

mbbs112
mbbs112
198 posts
Peasant

People in America are sissys nowadays lol because they get beat up,dont tell their mother then end up doing suicide and then their parents wonder what the heck did they now know? I was a sissy in america as i was born there and i wasnt taught to fight but then i came to Pakistan and i had to go to school here for a whole year so first of all lots of kids would make fun of me and pull m tie and i cried once when somebody ripped my tie(xD) but then right at that moment i got really angry and i beat up the guy who was 2 inches taller than me very easily and then after that day i wasnt a sissy anymore and i would protect my friends from the same guy so everybody who gets bullied out there: Stand up for yourselves or your problem is never going to be solved .

Maverick4
Maverick4
6,804 posts
Peasant

A whole two inches? Bro, you are a stud.

thebluerabbit
thebluerabbit
5,346 posts
Farmer

amazing... i bet the tough water, air and ground changed your whole personality. way to go...

Maverick4
Maverick4
6,804 posts
Peasant

Are you kidding? I heard in Pakistan that the water is so tough, when they want to have a drink, they have to hunt it down and kill it with their bare hands.

thepunisher93
thepunisher93
1,825 posts
Nomad

People in America are sissys nowadays lol because they get beat up,dont tell their mother then end up doing suicide and then their parents wonder what the heck did they now know? I was a sissy in america as i was born there and i wasnt taught to fight but then i came to Pakistan and i had to go to school here for a whole year so first of all lots of kids would make fun of me and pull m tie and i cried once when somebody ripped my tie(xD) but then right at that moment i got really angry and i beat up the guy who was 2 inches taller than me very easily and then after that day i wasnt a sissy anymore and i would protect my friends from the same guy so everybody who gets bullied out there: Stand up for yourselves or your problem is never going to be solved .

Shabaash,
Good Job .

amazing... i bet the tough water, air and ground changed your whole personality. way to go...

His story is pretty much like me.
First day at school 2nd grade, 10 elder boys beat me up and I was regularly beaten afterwards.
I was called a village oaf(as we moved from village to the city) .
At that time though I was out numbered but notion of using something other than my body to fight was kind of dishonorable.
But one day, one of them hit me with a crushed tin can and I lost it, I bit him on his hand and then opened his forehead with the same can, when problems went to teacher, he refused to name any one, lucky for me.
pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

Or...or..instead of teaching kids to fight and assert dominance, which could further bullying, why not further education on social acceptance?

Showing 406-420 of 491