ForumsWEPRBullying

491 140505
157C
157C
58 posts
Peasant

What do You think about bulling? i get bullied myself and it's not fun Plz reply what you think about it because it cause suicide,people bring knives and guns to school, and it just hurts them. What do you think? Don't be scared to stand up, Speak Up!

• 491 Replies
thepunisher93
thepunisher93
1,825 posts
Nomad

If you're going to insult me, please use better insults. They invented search engines for a reason, you know.

Because it's not like Pakistan and India have has major political issues with each other in the last 50 years, or have vastly differing religious institutions, or have a major source of contention in the ideologies of Islam vs Hinduism, or anything like that. I'm sure you just randomly picked a country, and India happened to pop up. /sarcasm

First of all, this is a pg13 forum so I have to se pg 13 language, so i am being mildly insulting rather than out right offensive.
secondly go do your research before accusing me of an underhand strike They invented search engines for a reason you know.
You're quite base in your thinking if you seriously think that.

For occassions like this I wish AG forums were uncensord.
I'm glad to see my point when right over your head.

Oh, you can not be more wrong, I think the opposite has happenned.
May be this Idiom will help you understand my point better.
"Speak softly, but carry a stick."
I don't disdain Diplomacy but after all we are animals but for ability to speak and some of us only learn to respect the word of those supirior than them. .
And please don't insult the hilpies. They're quite nice actually, once you get to know them.

So you agree that comparing you to a social group is akin to insulting them?

So what does that make yours, hmmm?

The ultimate truth.
And Sylvester Stalone has what to do with this, exactly?

refer to the second post.
this one
I meant this guy

And lastly, please do go and try to learn to troll. I much enjoy having my food kicking and squirming when I bite down on it, but this is just pathetic.

Baby boy if I were rolling, you would have run to a mod by now.
But be warned, this attitude of your's sure does attract trolling.
thepunisher93
thepunisher93
1,825 posts
Nomad

if I were rolling

I meant trolling.
Nurvana
Nurvana
2,524 posts
Farmer

"Speak softly, but carry a stick."

I don't think the logical conclusion of that saying is to brag about beating people up on a bullying forum. Your posts have degenerated into nothing more but flinging insults at someone who's argument is completely over your head. Just look at the content of your last post.

First of all, this is a pg13 forum so I have to se pg 13 language, so i am being mildly insulting rather than out right offensive.
secondly go do your research before accusing me of an underhand strike They invented search engines for a reason you know.

You're doing nothing here but trying (and failing) to justify poor language. Insulting someone does not credit your argument, but instead makes you look like a fool who doesn't have any way to defend his opinion. And then, throwing his words back in his face simply proves his point about not having any proper insults, if you do so choose to go down that route.

For occassions like this I wish AG forums were uncensord.

This does nothing to contribute to the conversation, and just makes you look like a ranting, cursing, fool.

I don't disdain Diplomacy but after all we are animals

Someone who thinks that basically, I'm afraid, is doomed never to rise to higher thinking.

If you don't have enough dignity to rise above your animalese instincts and control your anger in these situations, then how could you say we're being soft? Its simply you being barbaric. Do you think the members of the UN council get together for a battle royale to determine foreign policies? No. They discuss issues and (try) to reach a logical conclusion. That's what civilized peoples do.

Baby boy if I were rolling, you would have run to a mod by now.
But be warned, this attitude of your's sure does attract trolling

Trolling is defined as deliberate provocation. Seeing as your posts have turned from any logical argument to random insults and attempts at baiting Mav, I'd say he's spot on.
danielo
danielo
1,774 posts
Peasant

Oh come on. Give Punisher a break.

Fighting is a legitimit way to stop bullying. Sometimes you have to fight.

I am a weak person. Yea, me, Danielo you all know and adore, have less muscle then a bannana. But yet, i fought 3 times. 1- against a bully. 2- against a brag off *** who thought picking on me infront of his buddies will be funny and 3 - against a *** who start bullying a kid in the bus stop.
Am i a bully?

No.

So does Punisher. He punished (its funny cuz his name is punisher) the person who threaten him. His only mistake is that he use words you dont like to hear. He talk about self estime and reputation, not on being a cutt throat or a strong arm.

If every countrey will go to cty to the UN and wait for them to say no to this countrey, well, they wont end well. A teacher cant guard you.

Ill tell a story. Two manes walked into the mountains. Suddenly two pumass jumped infront of them. One called to the animal center of the area, prayed to god to vanish the puma, begged her (yea its a female ok?) to leave him alone, then waited for the puma to go away.

The other one start yelling at the puma, enlarged himself as much as he could and when time as come, fought back.

Both died.
Luckily, a bully mostly wont kill you.

thepunisher93
thepunisher93
1,825 posts
Nomad

Both died.

HAHAHA
I'll gladly be the second mare(i'll prefer to be a stallion but what ze hell)
Also, its not that i am a wrecking ball, I have on many occassions paid gravely for standing up for myself, but I would not have it any other way .
I don't think the logical conclusion of that saying is to brag about beating people up on a bullying forum. Your posts have degenerated into nothing more but flinging insults at someone who's argument is completely over your head. Just look at the content of your last post.

Here is a story for you.
A guy, very strong guy used to bully me and one day it went from verbal to physical.
Remember the first fight in dark knight rises?
it went that way.
Except for broken back.
I was batman
but after wards, he left me alone.
Its not about burying your oppnent, its about sending a message.
You're doing nothing here but trying (and failing) to justify poor language. Insulting someone does not credit your argument, but instead makes you look like a fool who doesn't have any way to defend his opinion. And then, throwing his words back in his face simply proves his point about not having any proper insults, if you do so choose to go down that route.

well if you don't have amnesia and hay for brain, you should be able to see that he attacked me first on just an assumption without any research.
This does nothing to contribute to the conversation, and just makes you look like a ranting, cursing, fool.

He called me base, he is to be blamed here if a flame war starts.
Someone who thinks that basically, I'm afraid, is doomed never to rise to higher thinking.

If you don't have enough dignity to rise above your animalese instincts and control your anger in these situations, then how could you say we're being soft? Its simply you being barbaric.

Are you really this naive or being a self righteous prick?
Trolling is defined as deliberate provocation. Seeing as your posts have turned from any logical argument to random insults and attempts at baiting Mav, I'd say he's spot on.

You have just made up your mind about me being a troll and are trying very hard to prove it.
You are specificaly trying to find any thing to call me atroll.
After all its you who said

I think the Punisher is just a troll, honestly. Like, his posts have content, but he doesn't understand the concept of debate.
Nurvana
Nurvana
2,524 posts
Farmer

No, it's really not. You're starting to seem like more and more of an anarchist as this conversation continues. Simply put, you're someone who doesn't posses enough lingual skill to resolve issues with others, and must resort to violence to assert or defend yourself. That's how you appear, and until you realize that and attempt to change your argument that is how you will continue to appear.

you should be able to see that he attacked me first on just an assumption without any research.

I've been following the debate; I wouldn't be commenting otherwise. And Maverick was simply pointing out the flaws in your argument in a logical fashion; that your entire argument is based on a tunnel vision opinion that you have to throw your fists at any problem you face. You're the one who called him a "cigarette butt", you're the one who said he had a "hippy mind", and you're the one reiterating his own words because you're apparently run out of the insults that fuel your argument.

His referral to you as "base" wasn't just an empty insult. It was an attempt to get you to realize you were acting beneath your human nature. That's the entire side of the debate you're failing to see. You've thrown diplomacy out the window.

And you've done nothing but reinforce my words, to be honest. I see nothing less than truth in that statement. In fact, you should view it as a compliment that I don't simply think you're pulling everyone's leg; I understand your argument and know you're legitimately trying to prove your point, you're just being close-minded and unwilling to listen to other's views.

The original issue in and of itself, bullying, can not be solved by simply punching back when you're provoked. But that does not mean it is never a viable option. Bullying is a serious issue, one that requires attention from administrative figures, cooperation from parents, and understanding from both bullies and bullied. "When fighting back is the only option" may be a phrase used often in this debate, but the fact is that fighting back is often not the only option. That's where I form my opinion of your argument, Punisher. When all you do is warmonger and insist upon self-defense as the answer, it makes me think you perhaps want to fight more than you're willing to let on. And that makes you the bully.

Tell an authority figure. Maybe that doesn't always work, but this isn't a Nickelodeon commercial; a teacher can confront the bully, give you advice, or inform an administrator.

Imagine this is put into the context of Armor Games. What are moderators and administrators even promoted for? To preserve and help the community. Imagine if you were being harassed in some way on the site; what would other's impression of you be if you were to simply respond snidely and begin to fight back, trying to handle yourself? You would just appear as asinine and immature. But what if you were to inform someone who could handle the situation accordingly? You would seem proactive and intelligent. See, putting this issue into context is important, to understand why "fighting back" is simply not the best option.
Kasic
Kasic
5,557 posts
Jester

Imagine this is put into the context of Armor Games. What are moderators and administrators even promoted for? To preserve and help the community. Imagine if you were being harassed in some way on the site; what would other's impression of you be if you were to simply respond snidely and begin to fight back, trying to handle yourself? You would just appear as asinine and immature. But what if you were to inform someone who could handle the situation accordingly? You would seem proactive and intelligent. See, putting this issue into context is important, to understand why "fighting back" is simply not the best option.

Of course, his answer would be to have the living locations of all users in their profile, so anyone who talks bad about him can expect a visit from a thug or something. You know, so they won't do it again, because he tried his best to avoid a fight but the other person just wouldn't quit insulting him.
thepunisher93
thepunisher93
1,825 posts
Nomad

No, it's really not. You're starting to seem like more and more of an anarchist as this conversation continues. Simply put, you're someone who doesn't posses enough lingual skill to resolve issues with others, and must resort to violence to assert or defend yourself. That's how you appear, and until you realize that and attempt to change your argument that is how you will continue to appear.

you should be able to see that he attacked me first on just an assumption without any research.

I've been following the debate; I wouldn't be commenting otherwise. And Maverick was simply pointing out the flaws in your argument in a logical fashion; that your entire argument is based on a tunnel vision opinion that you have to throw your fists at any problem you face. You're the one who called him a "cigarette butt", you're the one who said he had a "hippy mind", and you're the one reiterating his own words because you're apparently run out of the insults that fuel your argument.

His referral to you as "base" wasn't just an empty insult. It was an attempt to get you to realize you were acting beneath your human nature. That's the entire side of the debate you're failing to see. You've thrown diplomacy out the window.

And you've done nothing but reinforce my words, to be honest. I see nothing less than truth in that statement. In fact, you should view it as a compliment that I don't simply think you're pulling everyone's leg; I understand your argument and know you're legitimately trying to prove your point, you're just being close-minded and unwilling to listen to other's views.

The original issue in and of itself, bullying, can not be solved by simply punching back when you're provoked. But that does not mean it is never a viable option. Bullying is a serious issue, one that requires attention from administrative figures, cooperation from parents, and understanding from both bullies and bullied. "When fighting back is the only option" may be a phrase used often in this debate, but the fact is that fighting back is often not the only option. That's where I form my opinion of your argument, Punisher. When all you do is warmonger and insist upon self-defense as the answer, it makes me think you perhaps want to fight more than you're willing to let on. And that makes you the bully.

Tell an authority figure. Maybe that doesn't always work, but this isn't a Nickelodeon commercial; a teacher can confront the bully, give you advice, or inform an administrator.

What can I do when other side uses *** bakwards logic?
I am done with this conversation,
danielo
danielo
1,774 posts
Peasant

Nurvana, the fact that punisher have a diffrunte opinion dosent make him a troll.
The problme is communication problmes. Punisher is quite.. ammm... hot tempered. So just calm down and dont try to insult him or acuse him for things he dosent meant.

Ill summery -
Sometimes you must make a stand. Animal that run is a prey. Only if you will learn to protect yourself, to stand for yourself, you will be able to go to the outside world.
Im in the army. Most of the guys are cool and friendly. The drivers are less. They are brutes who curse non-stop and always loom for troubles. If you will be affraid of them, act like, well, i used to act at the begginig of high school, they would bully me. But ive gain EXP in highschool for things like that. I know how not to be scared.

Basicly, its how to talk with other peoples who are diffrunte from you.

And for Kennethhartanto - you cant habdle these ****ers. They are just messed up. Something not ok with them. You have to confront them right away or they will enjoy it.
Basicly, they kind off mark you as a game. If you are marked, its quite a dead end. They will try to interact with you. You have to fight thwm, but if its pass a line (Dont even dare to let it pass sexual abusing, but pyshical violence, theft and threats are my red lines). Then tell (in this order) - your friends [and break the nerdy wall of "not talking about getting bullied" {belive me, i was there}, your parents [share everything, dont drop it like a bomb. Let them inderstand the situation], a non- involved teacher [someone you trust, and can easily talk to], then to a semi invovled person who can do something, like councellor or something like that. Only then to your main teacher.
Its importent to move step by step so you will be fully in control and know 'wher you stand'. Your friends can support you. And yes, Internet friends count

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,815 posts
Jester

I see my point went ignored.

Maverick4
Maverick4
6,804 posts
Peasant

Nurvana, the fact that punisher have a diffrunte opinion dosent make him a troll.
The problme is communication problmes. Punisher is quite.. ammm... hot tempered. So just calm down and dont try to insult him or acuse him for things he dosent meant.

If you'll read through the entire thread, you'll find it went from our debating of Punisher's points to his taking offense that we would stand in opposition to him, and ends with him quickly devolving into angry spats of ad hominems.

And I fail to see how Nurv, or anyone else for that matter, can be faulted for Punisher's inability to keep a level head.
EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,444 posts
Jester

Animal that run is a prey.

Animal that stand still is prey. Animal that run faster than predator is alive.

Only if you will learn to protect yourself, to stand for yourself, you will be able to go to the outside world.
Im in the army.

Are you alone in the army? No. You have resources beyond yourself. Isn't teamwork a huge thing in militaries? That a single soldier most often can't or shouldn't do the job alone? If you're bullied, you also have resources (adults, diplomacy, friends, law enforcement, etc) to help you out. Standing for yourself and fighting isn't the only option.

You have to fight thwm, but if its pass a line... Then tell (in this order) - your friends...

Instead of making others aware from the start of the issue, why wait until it gets out of hand?
thebluerabbit
thebluerabbit
5,346 posts
Farmer

Only if you will learn to protect yourself, to stand for yourself, you will be able to go to the outside world.
Im in the army.

hmmm... i just finished ocmmunity service in a clinic and look at that... im still alive (same for every person who lives in a country where joining the army isnt a must). and guess what...? in case of war i think we both know whos chances of being killed are bigger dont we?

its a horibble example because as palpatine, you dont fight alone. plus, you have guns. lets admit it, a fist fight is totally different then a gun fight. theres no stronger person when the only thing you have to do is to "throw one punch" by moving your finger a little bit.

so yeah that example actually hurt your point instead of helping. even in the army its all about not being alone. the reason i wasnt bullied (much) was because most people liked me. even if the other person gets some friends in case you do, its something they would usually want to avoid.
thewolf52
thewolf52
28 posts
Nomad

Looking at topic at hand, I think, a littlr bit of bullying does not kill nobody.
Also, one should not be ashamed of standing up for one's self. Every thing must not have to end in a fist fight or something, but if it does, so be it.
As for the classic advice of "tell your teachers, tell your parents. Most teachers could not care less and why bother parents when you can handle it yourself?
One must learn to be independent.

EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,444 posts
Jester

a littlr bit of bullying does not kill nobody.

It really depends on how the victim reacts. What one person considers 'almost nothing' could be devastating.
Showing 436-450 of 491