ForumsWEPRBullying

491 140488
157C
157C
58 posts
Peasant

What do You think about bulling? i get bullied myself and it's not fun Plz reply what you think about it because it cause suicide,people bring knives and guns to school, and it just hurts them. What do you think? Don't be scared to stand up, Speak Up!

• 491 Replies
thebluerabbit
thebluerabbit
5,346 posts
Farmer

I don't think anyone would commit suicide here, Everyone gets ripped on, So? Who cares. Everyone has an opinion and personally I don't care what it is. "Oh but he hurt my feelings" I really don't care, Man up, people made fun of everyone, I'm sure Caesar (The Emperor) Got teased, Abe Lincoln, Maybe even King Tut. SO? It's just teasing.

you have no idea how horibble this can get. completely ignoring you, having no friends. there is NOBODY who wants to be always alone in schoolyears.

Alright same on the other, Man up and fight back, You have the right to defend yourself. Just make sure you don't injure someone cause, I don't think someones trying to break your arm, Maybe you should take Karate Classes. Just Fight back, someone shove you? Well push em right back. And if you actually get an Injury, Just tell someone that you trust. Otherwise Man Up and fight them.

"according to equality i have the right to protect myself" doesnt save you. and i doubt you can take a karate class and suddently protect yourself. im guessing you got never bullied or been bullied by a really weak person?
superbob111
superbob111
465 posts
Nomad

IF ANYONE IS GETTING BULLIED PLEASE SPEAK UP TO AN ADULT, PARENT, TEACHER, COUNSLER, FRIEND, OR ANYONE.

YOU SHOULDN'T BE TREATED THAT WAY.

DON'T BE AFRAID TO SPEAK UP ITS BETTER TO DO THAT THAN TO SIT THERE AND BE BULLIED.

PLEASE SPEAK UP!!!!!!!!!!

157C
157C
58 posts
Peasant

IF ANYONE IS GETTING BULLIED PLEASE SPEAK UP TO AN ADULT, PARENT, TEACHER, COUNSLER, FRIEND, OR ANYONE.
YOU SHOULDN'T BE TREATED THAT WAY.
DON'T BE AFRAID TO SPEAK UP ITS BETTER TO DO THAT THAN TO SIT THERE AND BE BULLIED.
PLEASE SPEAK UP!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you superbob, that's what i'm trying to say. if people speak up we can stop bulling and people won't get hurt. Thx for writing this.
thepyro222
thepyro222
2,151 posts
Peasant

The way to stop a bully is to stand up to him. I did, I never got bullied in school, and the few idiots that tried, I stood up to them. Man up, pick up your balls and stand up to him. It doesn't matter if you lose a fight, he'll still back off. Bullies pick apart weakness. If there is an absence of weakness, if you're strong, then he'll back off. That's it. Talking to a teacher or a counselor will only show how weak you are. Shut up and get up.

Nabbit
Nabbit
15 posts
Nomad

I've never been physically bullied, so I can't compare it with teasing and say which is worse, but teasing shouldn't be taken lightly.

All you have to do is take one situation, over-exaggerate the experience, get a lot of people to join in (bonus points if the people are the victim's close friends other people who can help), and surround the victim in all of it, just when he/she is at his/her weakest.

Very true, when I was in middle school bullies would attack me because I was a complete loner. Their weapon was my autisitc brother. I was always afraid they would go after my brother if I stood up to them. So for a long time I had to take their insults about him and me when I had no friends to help me. I felt like everyone had bad opinions about me even if they weren't involved in the bullying, it stripped away what little confidence I had to begin with.

Eventually it became apparent that they were simply using my brother to attack me, so I stood up to them. All I had to do was fire a couple of insults back at them. So simple. It's really strange how bullies can come up with these intimitating auras of dominance yet be easy to overcome.
KhaoticSniper
KhaoticSniper
210 posts
Nomad

what if it's your older Bro and u can't Fight back cause he will just keep Beating me up more and more?

thepunisher93
thepunisher93
1,825 posts
Nomad

what if it's your older Bro and u can't Fight back cause he will just keep Beating me up more and more?

Shank him
Just kidding talk to parents.
beckitten27
beckitten27
336 posts
Peasant

Bullying sucks!

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,981 posts
Grand Duke

Parents....that was a duh moment.
thebluerabbit
thebluerabbit
5,346 posts
Farmer

and what is the difference? bullies wont bully you unless they feel that you cant fight back. the difference is that parents can actually care more then the teachers so that might be an even easier case. again, who knows it might not but the fact he is your older brother doesnt necesairly mean that its more difficult. bullying in general is just a horibble experience
Santi_
Santi_
1,900 posts
Nomad

bullies wont bully you unless they feel that you cant fight back.

Ah, but what is happening more often now, is that fighting back (metaphorically and/ physically) will just encourage them more. Either that, or redirect blame unto you if anyone would happen to see the event.
Obviously if you don't fight back, you become their personal &quotunching bag." At one point, if they even get suspended, or expelled, they won't stop.
Maybe the worst part of it all, is that said bully's parents/gaurdians could care less. Which is why bullying may never end. Consequences at school won't effect a child as much if there aren't any consequences at home.
danielo
danielo
1,774 posts
Peasant

kill him. wishper " mother, take your son, your elder son, that you loved, and rise him for sacrefice for the lord ".

lol joking.

the main reason for this is Grudge between the brothers. or if that his way to &quotuke" all of his anger' on his brother.
but mostly, this is very naturly. the big brother, sience his littel brothers are born, have a secret hate for them. most of us push ut deep to ther Subconscious, but sometime it pup out, in way of cursing and beating. its his way to say to you "im the bigger, im the stronger, you wont steal my parents love". its like a pack of wolves, the elder will control the pack, so he have to show his rank to his brothers. so, you dont have realy what to do. he is bigger, and will stay like that for a while. yuo can always pay back when yoounger will be an advantage {lol again}.
talling to his parents will make it worst, fighting back too {they all cause his scummbag brain to react as "he try to steal it from us! my... precious "...

sorry, i just saw the entire LoTR las week, ill be like that for a while... {try it! all of them one after another}.

so, for a summary, taughe life...
in my family its not happaning, cause im the elder {lol}.

randumbness
randumbness
58 posts
Nomad

Best way to avoid a fight walk away from the people trying to start something. Some people challenged me and a friend to a fight we walked off they backed down which was good for them. Make friends my friend Vinnie would probably back me up in a fight you do not want to mess with him. I know a guy named Skelator(yes it's a nickname) if u know someone like him you know a lot of tough people. Self defense a good idea I carry 3 compasses ( I'm not overdoing it) saved me from having to get into 2 fights). Theres people I'll back up in a fight in a second and they'd back me up. I mean I dont look tough I'm 6'6 wear glasses and am pretty much a nerd. Even nerds know how to fight. Most people know I'm a calm collected person , but most dont know I had anger issues and I can control it well but if someone tries to fight me and I snap they would be in the hospital no exaggeration. I have never been attacked I've been challenged. One guy tried to start something with his &quotosse of five guys" with me I had to back down when he tried to get me to fight him one on one I declined. It takes more than a push and an insult.
If your ever in a fight here are some rules so you cant get in legal trouble if on school grounds make sure the person your fighting hits you first then you can legally hit them back once ( it sucks I no) then its self defense.
I just try not to get in fights I,ve only got in one fight if you could consider it that.
If a friend of mine gets bullied I stand up for them most people know and respect me.

157C
157C
58 posts
Peasant

you could walk away but that's not always the best solution unless to walk away to tell a teacher or an adult or stay and stand up.

xAyjAy
xAyjAy
4,711 posts
Blacksmith

Best way to avoid a fight walk away from the people trying to start something.

and what would you do if they would follow you or get more people?

Some people challenged me and a friend to a fight we walked off they backed down which was good for them. Make friends my friend Vinnie would probably back me up in a fight you do not want to mess with him.

and what would you do if you had only three or five friends while there are ten or twenty bullies? or if your friends would run away or bully you too in fear they could get bullied?

Most people know I'm a calm collected person , but most dont know I had anger issues and I can control it well but if someone tries to fight me and I snap they would be in the hospital no exaggeration.

and then you are the bad boy because they have more witnesses that say you started the fight.

I have never been attacked I've been challenged. One guy tried to start something with his &quotosse of five guys" with me I had to back down when he tried to get me to fight him one on one I declined. It takes more than a push and an insult.

that is what i call courage.

If your ever in a fight here are some rules so you cant get in legal trouble if on school grounds make sure the person your fighting hits you first then you can legally hit them back once ( it sucks I no) then its self defense.

good strategy but what would you do if you had no witnesses?

I just try not to get in fights

that is the best way to "survive" in school.
Showing 76-90 of 491