ForumsWEPRBullying

491 141016
157C
157C
58 posts
Peasant

What do You think about bulling? i get bullied myself and it's not fun Plz reply what you think about it because it cause suicide,people bring knives and guns to school, and it just hurts them. What do you think? Don't be scared to stand up, Speak Up!

• 491 Replies
thebluerabbit
thebluerabbit
5,346 posts
Farmer

One times trouble is better than constant trouble.

yes but sometimes thinking of a way to stay out of both of them is better then being in one of them. and the one times trouble you speak of might be worse then being bullied. besides, eventually the paths of the bully and the bullied have to seperate so even if you arent able to solve the problem it will eventually stop.
thepunisher93
thepunisher93
1,825 posts
Nomad

yes but sometimes thinking of a way to stay out of both of them is better then being in one of them. and the one times trouble you speak of might be worse then being bullied. besides, eventually the paths of the bully and the bullied have to seperate so even if you arent able to solve the problem it will eventually stop.

BS
There is no other way
thebluerabbit
thebluerabbit
5,346 posts
Farmer

i just talked about another way. telling someone who cares, having lots of friends, or just enduring until the bully and the bullied both go to their own paths.

thepunisher93
thepunisher93
1,825 posts
Nomad

i just talked about another way. telling someone who cares, having lots of friends, or just enduring until the bully and the bullied both go to their own paths.

NObody actually cares
Friends aint that big of a help
If u are such a wuss, you deserve to be bullied
toemas
toemas
339 posts
Farmer

NObody actually cares

allot of the time that is the case teachers try to shield kids from anything that could potentially harm them so they become lil wusses that get bullied all the time
Kasic
Kasic
5,556 posts
Jester

My thoughts on bullying and how to deal with it vary depending upon what the bully is doing and why.

If they're just making fun of you, ignore them and get over it.

If they're physically harming/attacking you, then it's better to get others involved.

I have never run into a situation where violence would really have solved anything, it would only have made it worse because then they would retaliate. Usually, in my experience, bullies get kind of put off when you just shoot them a dark look and walk off like you really don't give a crap what they say, and they're wasting their time to even try and bother you. For the more persistent ones that don't give up after that, telling them off (in a non whiny/fearful voice) finished the matter.

Really, the key is to not be afraid of them. They won't continue doing it if they aren't getting the result they wanted. So while punisher is technically right in that you have to show them who's boss, that doesn't mean you break off a glass bottle top or sharpen a stick...

Of course...I may just be very scary...

thebluerabbit
thebluerabbit
5,346 posts
Farmer

NObody actually cares

then the first 2 things you said are more your case and your enviroment. many people care if both you and them are good enough people (and many people are actually better then you might think). friends are a great help and unless they actually try to help you with at least giving you advice they arent real friends. and if you really deserve that some people deserve to be bullied you arent that different from bullies yourself.

Really, the key is to not be afraid of them. They won't continue doing it if they aren't getting the result they wanted. So while punisher is technically right in that you have to show them who's boss, that doesn't mean you break off a glass bottle top or sharpen a stick...

agreed but sometimes the bullies feel good enough if they can see your in pain. and most normal people would show fear OR anger while being in pain which if your physically weak doesnt matter or make things worse.
Somewhat49
Somewhat49
1,607 posts
Nomad

then the first 2 things you said are more your case and your enviroment. many people care if both you and them are good enough people (and many people are actually better then you might think). friends are a great help and unless they actually try to help you with at least giving you advice they arent real friends. and if you really deserve that some people deserve to be bullied you arent that different from bullies yourself.

In my experience as well, no one hs really cared if you're bullied or not, all that mattered was that you wouldn't be the one getting bullied, so what I used to do to prevent that was just to laugh with them when they make a joke and be friendly, or if they bully me the first day, I'll make sure they don't continue to bully me if they try the second day by just doing something that draws alot of attention, but only do it once and not agian just to show that you aren't gonna take it and doing it agian would show weakness because it is like you are unsure if you made your point or not.
thepunisher93
thepunisher93
1,825 posts
Nomad

In my experience as well, no one hs really cared if you're bullied or not, all that mattered was that you wouldn't be the one getting bullied, so what I used to do to prevent that was just to laugh with them when they make a joke and be friendly, or if they bully me the first day, I'll make sure they don't continue to bully me if they try the second day by just doing something that draws alot of attention, but only do it once and not agian just to show that you aren't gonna take it and doing it agian would show weakness because it is like you are unsure if you made your point or not.

right, show them you ain't takin **** from nobody and they'll back off
thebluerabbit
thebluerabbit
5,346 posts
Farmer

well in my experience it were the people who helped me. i had good enough friends and was a lovable person that even those who werent friends but only classmates wanted to help. im sure my class isnt an exception and that many other people would get help from their friends. maybe its embarassing for someone to ask for help? did you even talk to your friends about that problem?

and what you said sounded more like verbal bullying and not physical one. there are different forms of power and if bullies see that you are important to people they will think twice before making too many enemies
Somewhat49
Somewhat49
1,607 posts
Nomad

did you even talk to your friends about that problem?

It really wasn't a problem since it would only last 2 days tops, the ones who were already being bullied continuously were at a point were you couldn't help them without starting a real fight and no one wanted that.
and what you said sounded more like verbal bullying and not physical one.

The just laugh at their jokes were for verbal bullying, but the rest of my suggestio works for both types of bullying because physical usually dosen't start out extream because they are just testing you to see how much you would take.
there are different forms of power and if bullies see that you are important to people they will think twice before making too many enemies

Like I said they never really made enemies because it would just last 1-2 days and only go longer if the person shwed that they were weak, and ususally they didn't have much friends so really had no power.
xAyjAy
xAyjAy
4,711 posts
Blacksmith

NObody actually cares

including you?

you mean ten friends with ten friends with ten friends (and so on and so on) wont scare the bully? i mean, which bully is mad enough to fight so many people without help?

you mean if someone shows a weakness he/she deserves it to be bullied? dont judge about others and the way how they should get punished, you arent god.

allot of the time that is the case teachers try to shield kids from anything that could potentially harm them so they become lil wusses that get bullied all the time

so you mean teachers should look away if two or more beat you nearly to death instead of helping you? and what would you do if they suddenly had guns? shouting for help? oh, wait, the teachers is looking away while they shoot at your legs so you cant run away. people like you make me sick. if someone is in danger he/she NEEDS help to break out of the circle of violence and hate!

My thoughts on bullying and how to deal with it vary depending upon what the bully is doing and why.

If they're just making fun of you, ignore them and get over it.

If they're physically harming/attacking you, then it's better to get others involved.

best advice since this thread was made.

I have never run into a situation where violence would really have solved anything, it would only have made it worse because then they would retaliate.

thats like putting fuel into a campfire.

it would help if you have many adult people around you. or many many friends to help you. try to get help, dont try to solve the problem with violence because that will make things worse and give them more reasons to bully you. talk with people, in the worst case with the principal, your boss or with the police to get help.
EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,447 posts
Jester

you mean ten friends with ten friends with ten friends (and so on and so on) wont scare the bully?

If they're all cowering in fear, then nope. But having them as witnesses would help later.

it would help if you have many adult people around you.

Because that's so cool...

in the worst case with the principal, your boss or with the police to get help.

Most of the time, that won't do anything. Unless you've got complete proof that the other person did it, or an adult was right there at the time, it's your word against theirs.
thebluerabbit
thebluerabbit
5,346 posts
Farmer

If they're all cowering in fear, then nope. But having them as witnesses would help later.

...im not sure what your point of view is. you think that bullied people only have weak cowardly friends? and even with the weakest most cowardly people... if you have many they will not back down like they would individualy. and out of those 10 there are probably a few who are actually strong.

Because that's so cool...

well of course. id rather get beaten up then not being cool.

besides, being tortured by a bully is any cooler?

Most of the time, that won't do anything. Unless you've got complete proof that the other person did it, or an adult was right there at the time, it's your word against theirs.

your faith in the police is unbelievable. i myself dont like any big group of people and rather call people i know but the police and teachers are actually a strong force. if its your word against theirs what will make their word more trustworthy?

and if you tell the police once (even if they do nothing) the bullies will probably back down. no one wants to RISK their lives like that. they hit you once in a wrong way that leaves a mark and they are doomed. if they will do anything it will probably just be verbal abuse and i think thats much easier to deal with.
Somewhat49
Somewhat49
1,607 posts
Nomad

your faith in the police is unbelievable. i myself dont like any big group of people and rather call people i know but the police and teachers are actually a strong force. if its your word against theirs what will make their word more trustworthy?

Nope, It's usually multiple words aganst yours, bullies always have friends and those friends will be there when you get bullied and always say nothing happened, and usually lying straight out really isn't that hard to do.

they hit you once in a wrong way that leaves a mark and they are doomed.

Sport injury, hit your head on a locker, could be anything.
Showing 106-120 of 491