And my "siblings"
real:
ExitPath97
Exit Path:
Wife
BESTIE!
Daughter 1
Daughter 2

Lol tell us YOUR *points at you* family.

• 16 Replies
BritHennerz
BritHennerz
408 posts
Farmer

I wish my family showed as much interest in video games as I do.
My twin brother does but he is more into Xbox and my dad can't stand anything electronic.

murasaki9
murasaki9
1,388 posts
Blacksmith

Is this a thread where we talk about our real family's faults, or our real family's good traits, or our AG family's faults, or our AG family's good traits?
Or, do we just say what family we have in AG?

Jazmoon
Jazmoon
561 posts
Peasant

Yeah Murasaki's right what do you talk about my real family is'nt very big and i don't know any and i also know that none are my age so they wouldn't be intrested in flash gaming. But there is my best friend whos in Australia (i miss her) and i'm gonna get her on this site so we can talk. i do have a AG family tho: i'm Married to Jsalmeron, my younger sister is Omarzoco, my older sister is Murasaki9 and my older brother is Darktroop07.

d_dude
d_dude
3,523 posts
Peasant

"AG family" oh god really? You guys can't be serious. That's just so ridiculous. It seems like something that a stereotypical preteen girl would do.

Jazmoon
Jazmoon
561 posts
Peasant

"AG family" oh god really? You guys can't be serious. That's just so ridiculous. It seems like something that a stereotypical preteen girl would do.

Oi its actually a lot of fun, don't mock it till ya try it =P i'm 14 and i enjoy it and i know peolpe a lot older than me like it too.
Jefferysinspiration
Jefferysinspiration
3,139 posts
Farmer

I had an AG family. I think it involved me being married to Ernie, and murasaki9 was involved, but i can't remember.

I am a terrible wife. I am a terrible mother.

Schmiddy1234
Schmiddy1234
1,075 posts
Nomad

I am a terrible wife. I am a terrible mother.

I doubt that. ;D
thebluerabbit
thebluerabbit
5,340 posts
Farmer

i thought this thread is about real family. i dont really have an ag family but i guess some people at the ghost chat are close to me like family (even though i dont think id give them titles :S)

also:

I forget the rest of my family.

LOL
daleks
daleks
3,766 posts
Chamberlain

My actually family- I love them. They are great. None of them are on AG though.

My AG family- murasaki9 helped create it. But then she trashed it I think or left the family or something. I was Ernie's and Shona's son. VinceNeille was my bro.

murasaki9
murasaki9
1,388 posts
Blacksmith

My AG family- murasaki9 helped create it. But then she trashed it I think or left the family or something. I was Ernie's and Shona's son. VinceNeille was my bro.

I had an AG family. I think it involved me being married to Ernie, and murasaki9 was involved, but i can't remember.

Anyways... Tacky is my husband. Alexie is my sister. Acmed is my brother. Murasaki is my mom. I forget the rest of my family.

Ooh, guys, that's a good way to get me up again.

He,he. Here's my AG family:
Husband: don't have one anymore
Sons: Acmed, Jeol
Daughter in law: Tacky
Brother: Ernie?
Sister in law or sister?: Shona
Nephews: Daleks, VinceNeille
Younger Sisters: Jazmoon, Omarzoco
Brother: Darktroop
Brother-in-law:Jsalmeron
NarutoAwesomeness28
NarutoAwesomeness28
187 posts
Nomad

Schmiddy, it was you as the dad, flutey as the mom, skittlez was the daughter, milady the other daughter, and I was the cat xD ok I'll be ur bestie and the cat xDDD

Schmiddy1234
Schmiddy1234
1,075 posts
Nomad

Schmiddy, it was you as the dad, flutey as the mom, skittlez was the daughter, milady the other daughter, and I was the cat xD ok I'll be ur bestie and the cat xDDD

lol oh yeah ^_^ ok u are my bestie btw, and i totally forgot u were da cat jess... Sorry
KhaoticSniper
KhaoticSniper
210 posts
Nomad

that a stereotypical preteen girl would do.

LOL if You're 14 ur not a Preteen
Jefferysinspiration
Jefferysinspiration
3,139 posts
Farmer

Muraski, i'm pretty sure it was daughter in law :P

KrissKhan
KrissKhan
271 posts
Farmer

Hum I don't really enjoy virtual familly, but there are some guys here that I (could) consider as brothers :
-Meditabitur
-Dragon144
-MagicTales
-Gaboloth
-Roger721

I know them for a loooooooong time now and I spent so many hours to speak with them on xat/msn/skype/exitpath... So I won't blame people who create families on AG =P

Showing 1-15 of 16