ForumsThe Taverngood luck charm?

21 4119
djme
djme
125 posts
Shepherd

anyone here have a good luck charm, for me it is my henry .22 rifle when i can bring it some where

• 21 Replies
kevin8ye
kevin8ye
572 posts
Nomad

..... a rifle?!?!?!?!?!?!

I dont have a good luck charm

Jefferysinspiration
Jefferysinspiration
3,139 posts
Farmer

My good luck charm up until recently was a necklace.

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,990 posts
Grand Duke

Used to be attached to my pouch of Buddhist talismans and carvings of monks/Buddha. Not so much anymore. Just a habit to bring it places I guess.

goumas13
goumas13
4,752 posts
Grand Duke

I don't exactly have any good luck charms, but I carry around with me a replica of Sauron's One Ring.

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,990 posts
Grand Duke

Mine's not a replica! Be afraid.

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,745 posts
King

I have a good luck charm in the form of a 'lucky penny' like Dagobert Duck has with the year of my birth on it! But the fact that I don't take it with me and thus don't have it around when needed, renders it useless I guess... =P

Jazmoon
Jazmoon
561 posts
Peasant

I have a necklace and a bracelet i wear all the time. But i love the necklace the most it is a owl key and if i'm nervous or need any luck i hold onto it. my other luck charm is my cat Mabs but obviously i can't take her everywhere =P

TuxedoPenguin
TuxedoPenguin
233 posts
Nomad

I don't neccesarily have a good luck charm. I consider myself lucky already and that seems to be all I need. But I do have a shirt that says "Get Lucky" on a clover so I guess that could enhance my luckiness.

cjhall
cjhall
213 posts
Herald

I seem to have bad luck a lot. Maybe I should find a good luck charm...

Jazmoon
Jazmoon
561 posts
Peasant

Maybe you should, just chose anything you love and cherish and something that is small and as long as you believe it enough then it will help ;P
MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,745 posts
King

Why not? Maybe simply remember the particular times when you actually DO have some luck and try to find out/pinpoint the item that you have with you or that's in the vicinity of you and always take it with you! It should proove it's worth soon enough...
omarzocco
omarzocco
280 posts
Nomad

I think I have a good lunch charm well ya my soccer cleats every other game are amazing well I'm not sure it could just be me lol

TheGr8est
TheGr8est
703 posts
Nomad

Oh, this brings back good memories.
back in school, when I was bored, I always played around with this little key chain toy bear. I named it Jeremiah, and even started writing a book bout him. It was fun cuz all my friends were into the idea too. I still have him 2day!

daleks
daleks
3,766 posts
Chamberlain

I don't think I have one. I tend to have pretty good luck.

cjhall
cjhall
213 posts
Herald

Thanks for the advice guys! (Now to scour my memory...)

Showing 1-15 of 21