ForumsThe TavernPirates or Ninjas

47 7540
MasterMor
MasterMor
40 posts
Shepherd

Which do you like better and why?

I personally like ninjas better because you never see a pirate assassinating someone or hitting every shurikan they throw perfectly without getting hit even once

• 47 Replies
stinkyjim
stinkyjim
470 posts
Shepherd

Ninjas win hands down! I'd hate to be a pirate with a bounty on my head and 20 ninjas in the shadow waiting for the perfect moment to pounce/throw thousands of shurikans (spelling).

wajor59
wajor59
909 posts
Nomad

Pirates
I'm surprised no one mentioned the Privateer aspect of the 16th century pirate? They were fast and stealthy on the water much like the ninja on land. In the movies we see them fighting "head on" in broad daylight but I wonder just how many night time raids there were between the English, French and Spanish?

@ MrDayCee
Arrrgh, that be rightly so, mate. No honor in stabbin' me in the back. Take me on face to face, like a man, not a ballet-dancer-dressed-in-black-sneaky-assassin, arrrrrgh!

jkl3848
jkl3848
242 posts
Peasant

That's true. Speaking of privateers, anyone play the Pirateering game? It rocked.

xAyjAy
xAyjAy
4,710 posts
Blacksmith

that is a hard choice because i like the stealthy ninjas with their weapons and abillities, but i like pirates too (thanks to One Piece, i wish devil fruits would exist, i want to eat a super type devil fruit, an awesome one like ruffys).

Skeleton_Pilot
Skeleton_Pilot
1,361 posts
Blacksmith

Hmm... well, considering that ninjas have to remain silent in order to succeed in whatever their mission may be, I vote for pirates because they embrace being loud and they don't care what other people think of them!

kitty25
kitty25
107 posts
Nomad

i'd say ninjas, they're awesome with being quiet. i could relate to them xD

Rapyion
Rapyion
2,300 posts
Shepherd

Ninjas have like a:

And you're either knocked out or killed.

Pirates don't have the ability to hide just as great as ninjas.

Ninjas > Pirates.

And I myself have the habit of sneaking around, of course, not doing anything illegal.

NarutoAwesomeness28
NarutoAwesomeness28
187 posts
Nomad

Ninjas!!!!!!!!!!!! I like how they are more sneaky and stealthy while pirates are shooting cannons and yelling and stuff. Nothing against pirates or anything, I just prefer ninjas

amorboy
amorboy
1,255 posts
Shepherd

i read about ninjas a bit and as i know they had a great skill on close combat too !!! they were not cowards !! they had great abilities to fight enemies on close combat !! a master ninja could defeat 30 or 25 samurais at once !! (master) !! so goooooooooooooooooooooo ninjas !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sufinukman25
sufinukman25
14 posts
Peasant

i choose ninja i dont know why maybe cuz they have fantastic move

avenger671
avenger671
63 posts
Nomad

Always pirates. Ninjas are cowards who are too afraid to fight their rival so they throw blades at them from as far away as possible.

ellock
ellock
385 posts
Blacksmith

Ninjas are better.

Besides the act that pirates were drunks and were criminals. I would also like ninjas better because they have more honor and have more of a code to their ways. Pirates just rely on their just brute force to win in a fight.

MrPhoenomenal
MrPhoenomenal
46 posts
Nomad

If it was a battle? It depends, if it was on land or sea. Ninjas would just hide in trees, and throw Shuriken's at the Pirates if it was on land. But if it was on water, the Ninjas would... drown...

thepyro222
thepyro222
2,150 posts
Peasant

Well first off, I have to say pirates, because they have guns.

Ninjas were assassins. They didn't fight per se. Shruikens are proven not to cause nothing more than flesh wounds. Pirates were trained fighters who could blow up a military ship, board it, kill better- armed military personnel, and then get off.

Xavierthe9
Xavierthe9
155 posts
Farmer

Yaarrgghh... A pirates life for me. Yasee, I was sailin the high tide one early morn, when a large growlin started up. Evryone on the ship was ordered up top, and we prepared for battle. The sea monster was a biggun. It had 8 nasty tentacles, and shredders for teeth like yeh never seen. We had just lost a terrible battle and I was only armed with me musket and me wits. I climbed up mast as fast as I could, and swung down onto th' beasty. I shot off each tentacle, one by one when the last one got me on the ankle. I kept me wits about me though. I did what I could and got away.....
AND THATS HOW I LOST ME LEG!!!!!!

A funny thing one of my friends told me his friend said on an acid trip. But really, I like pirates better.

Showing 31-45 of 47