ForumsThe TavernPirates or Ninjas

47 7542
MasterMor
MasterMor
40 posts
Shepherd

Which do you like better and why?

I personally like ninjas better because you never see a pirate assassinating someone or hitting every shurikan they throw perfectly without getting hit even once

• 47 Replies
omarzocco
omarzocco
280 posts
Nomad

Ninjas could pry beat pirates in a battle and I'm thinking of wich I would like better as if I would like my dad to be a pirate or ninja I would say ninja pirates go to jail so NINJAS

TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,823 posts
Chamberlain

ninjas, the pirates wouldn't even see it happening

beckitten27
beckitten27
336 posts
Peasant

Ninjas!

Armpit
Armpit
784 posts
Nomad

I couldn't see myself as a ninja. There are no fat, lazy, drunk ninjas.

I'd make a great pirate though.

Joe96
Joe96
2,226 posts
Peasant

I couldn't see myself as a ninja. There are no fat, lazy, drunk ninjas.

I'd make a great pirate though.

Haha, nice dude. I would probably be neither...I'm not stealthy, but I'm not a pillager either :P
idk, can't make up my mind.
mattduggan13
mattduggan13
1,795 posts
Nomad

Definitely Ninjas. Could you imagine living on a ship with seasickness like me? Didn't think so.

andyandythin
andyandythin
87 posts
Blacksmith

Pirates are awesome. They can do whatever they want and have fun yay! Plus they have cannons. Maybe I've watched too much onepiece

81tyler
81tyler
48 posts
Nomad

ninjas since they can just sneak up upon the pirates and slice their're necks

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,745 posts
King

Definitely Pirates! Ninja's are all perfect and silent assassins, but that makes them bored as well as they don't get into a fight 80% of the time, simply because they attack a person from behind all the time... and to me that's a coward's move!

Pirates attack head on, looking into an opponent's eyes, which is the best way to engage a battle. Plus... they are the opposite of the silent Ninja's with their 'AAAARRRRR!!!!' to let the enemy know they're coming! Have fear young lad, as we'd be comin' for ya hide! YAARRR!!!

Pirates rule!

Jefferysinspiration
Jefferysinspiration
3,139 posts
Farmer

Personally prefer ninjas. The reason being their outfits and moves.

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,745 posts
King

Personally prefer ninjas. The reason being their outfits and moves.

Their moves... ok, agreed, they DO look awesome at times and I can appreciated those too! =)

But...

Their clothes? Nah... I mean, why are they afraid to show their faces?! It's mano-a-mano, en-face, head-on, face-to-face... not hide and seek! =P
BritHennerz
BritHennerz
408 posts
Farmer

Pirates, ninjas are overrated, all they do is run around at night and stab people in the back. Pirates are just better... why?
BECAUSE THEY ARRRRRRRRRR

HahiHa
HahiHa
8,253 posts
Regent

I personally like ninjas better because you never see a pirate assassinating someone or hitting every shurikan they throw perfectly without getting hit even once

So basically the OP likes people who murder people. Great.

@MrDayCee
Finally someone who agrees on that! Cowardly, sneaky bunch, those ninjas.

They don't even have katanas since that's a samourai weapon.. pirates have cutlasses, YARR.
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/c/c9/MuseeMarine-sabre-p1000456.jpg/250px-MuseeMarine-sabre-p1000456.jpg
jkl3848
jkl3848
242 posts
Peasant

I would like to be a pirate ninja. Stealthy and silent, but terrorizing the high seas with my ninja pirate crew.

derp3101
derp3101
171 posts
Peasant

pirates have blunderbusses and could [at the last second]shoot a ninja with some forks shot out of a blunderbuss!

Showing 16-30 of 47