ForumsWEPRWHO ELSE IS UPSET WITH TODAYS ECONOMY IN THE U.S.?

22 4051
jalex12
jalex12
195 posts
Nomad

WHO ELSE IS UPSET WITH TODAYS ECONOMY IN THE U.S.?[b]

• 22 Replies
Estel
Estel
1,973 posts
Peasant

Well we all are upset with what our economy is done. I would like to see someone that says otherwise. I also think that this is a duplicated thread. Please look through all of the pages, so we can avvoid copies! Thanks!

~Strider~

conquer01
conquer01
149 posts
Farmer

Not sure if this is a duplicate, but anyways, as a kid in High School that's going to have to go through all of this as an adult, ya, it's really bothersome.

necromancer
necromancer
750 posts
Peasant

I am upset with our economy too, but I am also annoyed with those who cannot stop using caps lock.

Alguzara
Alguzara
519 posts
Nomad

WE ARE YELLING!

woody_7007
woody_7007
2,662 posts
Peasant

Haha the £ is like worth double the $ Britain rulezzzzzzzz

jalex12
jalex12
195 posts
Nomad

Euro is the main money system in Europe. A dollar in Europe is woth like 50cents!

crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

ok this is starting to get off topic no wait according to this it got off topic about an hour ago, anyways the U.S. economy is of course pretty screwed up in between the forclosures, the high gas prices,the war in iraq, a mentally challenged president, and of course as already stated a weak dollar, the only problem is with all this all we ever do is bicker and wait, hoping that it will get better, but the reality is what can we do, if we elect a democrat it might help(trust me McCains just going to sink us into the next great depression I looked at his policies, vs. obamas, obama wins everytime),other then that we could all move to europe and give up alot of our rights, your choice.

jalex12
jalex12
195 posts
Nomad

I agree

thelistman
thelistman
1,416 posts
Shepherd

@crimsonblade55

McCain and Obama are both morons when it comes to the economy. Neither has a problem with job outsourcing, NAFTA, or the expensive and failed drug war. Obama wants to spend extra money on social programs which are bound to fail, while McCain wants to spend extra money in Iraq. Either way, both will waste money on stupid initiatives and nothing will get accomplished.

jalex12
jalex12
195 posts
Nomad

Hillary should be president. If Obama knows whats good for him he'll chose Clinton as Vice President. Otherwise, McCain will win!

crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

thelistman: well theres no garentee(sry if I spelled it wrong) that obamas policies will be failures and everyone for some reason want to automatically think no matter who gets elected were screwed, but thsts your oppinion and your intitled to it unlike people in countrys that are run by fascist leaders(atleast a majority of them)

Jalex:I guess it would be good for her to be vp, but alot of politicians have agreed that he could win no matter who he makes vp, except probably fidel castro or something, even though that wouldn't and couldn't happen.

also I'm not so sure as to whether anything can be changed anyways, overall, but every little bit helps, and would you rather us be in this war for another 4 years or do you want a president who would atleast attempt to help us in the Middle and lower class, I think the choice is pretty clear.

jalex12
jalex12
195 posts
Nomad

not to be racist but Obama does not car about middle class people and doesn't understand them like Clinton. Also, everyone should boycott driving and bike to places. Maybe something good could come from that!

crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

jalex:well its not like cars are the only things that run on oil/gasonline people also use it to heat there houses, people need it to ship food,unless of course you want to go buy a gun and hunt down your own food, and of course alot of companies use it as well, my point is boycotting something in one way won't keep people from buying it in another, and also your entitled to your opinion but clinton isn't going to be president, atleast not this term, but she would probably make a good vp why must I repeat myself so much.

jalex12
jalex12
195 posts
Nomad

geez... if everyone watching t.v. for 1 hour we would save a lot of power! It can be as simple as that!

jalex12
jalex12
195 posts
Nomad

i meant to say geez... if everyone STOPPED watching t.v. for 1 hour we would save a lot of power! It can be as simple as that!

Showing 1-15 of 22