ForumsThe TavernIf you could be a animal what would you be?

39 5394
Minotaur55
Minotaur55
1,373 posts
Blacksmith

I know, this is so weird! XD Well I would be a bear. What would you be? (this is one of the craziest posts ever)

• 39 Replies
TomasTock
TomasTock
25 posts
Peasant

I would like to be a LIGER!!! Best of both worlds!

jkl3848
jkl3848
242 posts
Peasant

I'd be a bald eagle.

cjhall
cjhall
213 posts
Herald

I would be a dragon But if it has to be realistic, then I would choose a falcon or a dolphin.

Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

I would like to be a LIGER!!! Best of both worlds!

Aren't Ligers the hybrid between tigers and lions that are too huge for their skeleton and extremely confused about how to behave because they are the mix of two very different animals socially?
Or is that Tigons or what the heck the opposite cross is named...

The downside, unless I'm a killer whale, is that I have to stick to plankton for food.

Killer whales are not the only predatory whale in the ocean, though. Not to mention killer whales is a kind of dolphin too, if I am remembering correctly.
Sperm whales are huge brutes that take on giant squids, and they are bad-behind as heck.

Anyway. I would probably have to choose one of those boring animals. Like a domestic cat. If you get to live in a proper family, you have a pretty good life after all, if you are left alone, you can go wild without much problem unlike dogs. Besides, people are more likely to feed a stray cat than a dog running around in their yard.
Not to mention cats are designed to manipulate humans, which has to be an awesome skill.
Boring, but would be a good life.
thaboss
thaboss
1,649 posts
Nomad

Sperm whales are huge brutes that take on giant squids, and they are bad-behind as heck.

Haha!

Yeah, thaboss probably would agree with Cenere. Being a domestic cat seems pretty relaxed, unless your family abuses/abandons you. Poor kitties...
Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

Yeah, thaboss probably would agree with Cenere. Being a domestic cat seems pretty relaxed, unless your family abuses/abandons you. Poor kitties...

My family's cat is the goddarned king of the house. And he is wicked intelligent too. One time he had put three mice next to each other, on a complete line, just as if he had lined them up for execution, and had then put another dead mouse on their door step.
Obviously not a threat to their life at all.
It's not for nothing most authors give cats a demeanour of royalty and self confidence, because when you get a cat, you are not the one adopting it, it will adopt you and then let you live in its house.
Anyway, that was a tangent...
daleks
daleks
3,766 posts
Chamberlain

Panda. Because honestly who does not like Pandas. And I could just walk around eating bamboo and stuff. I would be in the wild and not be bugged. It would be great.

Skeleton_Pilot
Skeleton_Pilot
1,361 posts
Blacksmith

If I could be any animal, I would be a peregrine falcon. I would love to fly at such high speeds, for those of you who don't know, the peregrine falcon is the fastest creature alive. I'd have to fly low though so as not to get sucked into a jet engine! =P

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

i would be a shark and i would swim all the way up to cape cod and eat a bunch of people and....what? what do you mean this has been done before? fine fine fine

i would be a killer whale that has a bent fin and was trapped with humans who eventually meets and small boy and.....really? this is taken too? gawsh

i would be a mouse who spends his days talking to small childern, running amusement parks and saying "hot dog".......your kidding me, this was taken too?

how about a panda. yes a panda who dreams of learning kung fu, and eventually over comes his fattness and becomes the dragon warrior and saves chi--- really? oh man.

FINE! i would be a small elephant who has large ears and dreams of flight.... no? oh...ok then

alright, i would be a lion. i would be stupid and crazy and disobey my father and end up getting him killed. then i would find a meerkat and a warthog and learn the phrase akunamatata........what do you mean this is trade marked???

ok i would be a horse on a farm. i would becoming good friends with a boy, but sadly, WW1 started and i am taken to fight in the war.....come on your joking?

i would be a cat who spends his pitiful life getting the snot beet out of him by a tiny brown mouse......jeez....

no seriously i would be a cheetah. they are really fast, but not the strongest. life is hard for them.... but i think it would be really cool to be able to run that fast.

Schmiddy1234
Schmiddy1234
1,075 posts
Nomad

Computer Virus! ;O oh that isn't an animal... i wanna be a panda! They are asian (imo) like me! and they sleep

TronulNeWbiE
TronulNeWbiE
15 posts
Peasant

I'd like be a cat, to sleep and eat all the time.
But I wouldn' t like to go to the vet, because he might cut something that belong to me...

deathbewithyou
deathbewithyou
534 posts
Nomad

Does a nine tailed fox count as an animal? Iknow, I know. It's not real. But I would choose that.

Koru7
Koru7
1,405 posts
Nomad

Any of the Big Cats (mostly Cheetah) or probably a snake or bird. something fast. this thread seems familiar though, like it's already been made but i don't think it has.....

awesomeplayer312
awesomeplayer312
187 posts
Nomad

I would be a panda because they so adorable.Or a cheeta because they're really fast.

Skeleton_Pilot
Skeleton_Pilot
1,361 posts
Blacksmith

Or a cheeta because they're really fast.

In that sense, a peregrine falcon is a cheetah that can fly. Twice as fast as a land cheetah can run, might I add!
Showing 16-30 of 39