ForumsThe TavernIf you could be a animal what would you be?

39 5393
Minotaur55
Minotaur55
1,373 posts
Blacksmith

I know, this is so weird! XD Well I would be a bear. What would you be? (this is one of the craziest posts ever)

• 39 Replies
Koru7
Koru7
1,405 posts
Nomad

In that sense, a peregrine falcon is a cheetah that can fly. Twice as fast as a land cheetah can run, might I add!

yes but they can't hunt as well. poor accuracy. credited to BBC on youtube
Skeleton_Pilot
Skeleton_Pilot
1,361 posts
Blacksmith

That's true, but I wouldn't care too much about the hunting aspect of being a peregrine falcon. I'd be too busy focusing on flying at very high speeds!

Koru7
Koru7
1,405 posts
Nomad

Okay scratch that (lol puns) I'd rather be a wolverine or badger saw them on youtube again!!

Koru7
Koru7
1,405 posts
Nomad

Scratch twice! Andean Condor! biggest bird ever!!

Skeleton_Pilot
Skeleton_Pilot
1,361 posts
Blacksmith

Actually, it only has the largest wingspan of any living bird. The ostrich is the largest living bird, the argentavis is the largest flying bird ever, and the elephant bird is the heaviest ever.

There's also one called the magmusavis that's said to have been pretty large, but I couldn't find a Wikipedia article on it! =P

Koru7
Koru7
1,405 posts
Nomad

well, largest flying bird! ostriches can't fly and the elephant bird is extinct. so HA! last laugh. good night! I won't be here until saturday.

Koru7
Koru7
1,405 posts
Nomad

ugh messed that up. well yeah i meant flying, living, and wingspan all together. sorry!

kitty25
kitty25
107 posts
Nomad

i'd be a squirrel just cause they jump/climb on trees and store nuts. but then you have hunters coming for you and any other animals. squirrels are so cute xD

Showing 31-38 of 39