ForumsPopular MediaAnime Series

92 26601
TheGr8est
TheGr8est
703 posts
Nomad

I started watching Naruto a month ago, but I stopped since it got real boring.

The only other anime I can remember watching is Avatar, and I really liked it.

Do you guys have any idea of any good animes, and why?

• 92 Replies
HyperGirl
HyperGirl
3 posts
Nomad

Gun x Sword
Sergent Frog
Shin Chan
Excel Saga
Mushi-Shi
The Irresponsible Captain Taylor
Baka and Test-Summon the Beast

Theses are a few of my favorite anime Sgt Frog,Shin Chan,Baka Test, Cap Taylor and Excel Saga are comedies but they are good.

Mushi-Shi is based on Japanese folktales and if pretty good to watch some of it is horror based.

Gun x Sword is sort of like Tri-gun in the fact that there is a lot of gun fights there is also Mecha in it as well.

Zenzational
Zenzational
61 posts
Nomad

Kirby Right back at Ya and Initial D are my favorite anime shows.

Darktroop07
Darktroop07
3,592 posts
Shepherd

Well what anime are any of you looking forward to this year?
I'm looking forward to,
Hayate the combat butler season 3.
Dog Days Season 2.
Bakuman Season 3.
Code Geass Season 3.
Chihayafuru Season 2.

Tsunami741
Tsunami741
3 posts
Nomad

Movies I like:

The Cat Returns
Ponyo
Only Yesterday
Spirited Away
Howl's Moving Castle
Laputa: Castle in the Sky
My Neighbour Totoro
Princess Mononoke
Little Norse Prince
Tale From Earthsea

dair5
dair5
3,371 posts
Shepherd

Spirited Away
Howl's Moving Castle

I remember seeing thosewhen I was younger. I watched them a bunch of times later. Patially because they were good, and partially because I could get so much more out of them as I got older. I should check out some of the other ones you named.

I really enjoyed dead man wonderland, another (anime), soul eater, and black butler. They were all suggested to me by my friends and I really enjoyed all of them. I didn't exactly agree with all of the endings though. I felt like dead man wonderland left me with too many questions and it didn't feel filling, it was good but not really satisfiying. I really liked another's ending, though things got a little crazy and even until the end I felt that there were parts of the story that felt unrealistic. I thought soul eater had a good ending, my friend hated it though. It wasn't really the huge moment that they were leading up to though, it was a little anti climatic. And what I loved about black butler's ending is that you knew from the beginning how it would end, but that in way lowered the importance of the ending. Well, it didn't for me anyway.
Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

I've watched Bleach and Fairy Tail and I'm currently watching Code Geass and Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagen.

MikaCinc
MikaCinc
408 posts
Treasurer

I have watched ,,Naruto'' ,but it's boring....
I love to watch a yugio gx...

Tsunami741
Tsunami741
3 posts
Nomad

I am a HUGE Ghibli fan, but that's kind of obvious I also like On Piece, Gurren Lagen, Death Note, Hellsing, Naruto, Bleach, FTG, G.I.T.S

feeras1
feeras1
115 posts
Peasant

I like bleach, Full metal Alchemist, and Pokemon.

Darktroop07
Darktroop07
3,592 posts
Shepherd

@DAIR5
I believe dead man wonderland's anime is still ongoing if I'm correct >.>

dair5
dair5
3,371 posts
Shepherd

I believe dead man wonderland's anime is still ongoing if I'm correct

O.O I need to watch that right now.
Darktroop07
Darktroop07
3,592 posts
Shepherd

O.O I need to watch that right now.

It appears not D:, guess I'll look for the manga for now d*** sources are failing me D:.
dair5
dair5
3,371 posts
Shepherd

It appears not D:, guess I'll look for the manga for now d*** sources are failing me D:.

Oh... Well I haven't watched the OVA yet... Theres always the OVA. I tried to read the manga right after but it was a little hard adjusting. They left parts of the manga out of the anime.
Darktroop07
Darktroop07
3,592 posts
Shepherd

Oh... Well I haven't watched the OVA yet... Theres always the OVA. I tried to read the manga right after but it was a little hard adjusting. They left parts of the manga out of the anime.

They have to fit the manga into at least 22-30 minutes without altering the story or leaving out scenes too much.
dair5
dair5
3,371 posts
Shepherd

They have to fit the manga into at least 22-30 minutes without altering the story or leaving out scenes too much.

I know, but they left out an entire part about a different breed of deadman. When I switched to the manga I couldn't tell if I was ahead or behind the last episode in the anime.
Showing 76-90 of 92