ForumsThe TavernDreams:Do They Mean Something?

32 4778
emochick324
emochick324
3,042 posts
Nomad

Like last night, I had a dream, and it really creeped me out.It was about My house exploding,and my ashes falling like snow,but all it happened because of a game I played.
What would that mean? I dodnt tell anyone, but it really really really creeped me out. This seemed of the best place to post this, but what do you think dreams mean? what is the worst dream you had?

• 32 Replies
Bladerunner679
Bladerunner679
2,487 posts
Blacksmith

here's something odd for you:

I had a dream just last night where I was in a zombie apocalypse, and I had just managed to construct a safe zone, filled with enough food and water to last 5 people 2 years (don't ask how). suddenly, I get a knock on a door and Ray Romano (from everybody loves raymond) comes over and asks if I could let him and some friends in. I say yes, and his friends turn out to be the entire cast of everybody loves raymond. then it sort of became like watching a episode of that show, only with me in it, and one of us occasionally doing pot shots at zombies nearby.

the thing that makes this really wierd is that I haven't seen that show in a good 4 years, and I didn't play any zombie games that day. any ideas as to how i could've come up with that?

for those who don't know here is everybody loves raymond.

-Blade

TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,823 posts
Chamberlain

Awhil ago when I said that dreams no longer mean anything and palpatine asked what I meant by no longer I was referring to old testament times back with some dreams could be interpreted such as the pharaoh's dream that was interpreted to and predicted the famin

Sorry I didn't get to this sooner o have a habit of posting the not coming. Ack and explaining myself

Showing 31-32 of 32