ForumsThe TavernWhats your Astrological sign?

44 8166
Tobisper
Tobisper
407 posts
Nomad

Hey, I was wondering because I'm kind of curious because it turns out, well I'm a Leo and Leos are more compatible with Aries and Sagittarius. I don't know if its a coincidence but so far I like this girl and this hole time I didn't even know she was Aries.

Well yeah, so what sign are you, and do you like somebody who you are compatible with, if you don't know then ask them.

• 44 Replies
Tobisper
Tobisper
407 posts
Nomad

Yes I just got trolled...and Cenere still hasn't confirmed his own Astrological sign or yet do you not even know your birthdate? That would be quite sad.

Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

Cenere still hasn't confirmed his own Astrological sign or yet do you not even know your birthdate? That would be quite sad.

Yes, it would, but not as sad as you knowing my birthdate.
Not that it is particularly useful to you either, because look what I can do without confirming my zodiac sign:

I have dated someone which had a highly compatible zodiac sign in relation to my own. It didn't work out. Actually, it went horribly wrong. Not to mention I find the compatible...ness off compared to the standards of either sign. If you look at the descriptions, they are almost polar opposites, and not in the 'opposites attract kind of way, but in the 'this is going to blow up' kind of way.
It did. It was nasty.
So, enough reason for me to be explaining my stance on the previous pages, or should I just tl;dr this with "The birthmonth sign is messy."

Also, as far as I have seen, you have yet to be trolled. You will know it if it hits you.
Skeleton_Pilot
Skeleton_Pilot
1,361 posts
Blacksmith

Capricorn:21 December ��" 19 January
Aquarius:19 January ��" 18 February

So what sign would you be if you were born on the 19th of January? =/

I'd fall under the Capricorn mark either way since my birthday is one day before that, but that doesn't seem right that one could be born with two astrological signs!
Ernie15
Ernie15
13,344 posts
Bard

I'm a Capricorn.

I'm also someone who does not believe in the mysterious forces of astrology. Something about the idea that the alignment of stars that have probably been gone for several million years having some sort of effect on people's personalities just doesn't seem right to me.

I tent to facepalm and attempt to end the conversation whenever someone hits me with a "So what's your sign?" I don't want to be associated with anybody who would ask me such a ridiculous question.

I can already tell what their sign is...

http://cliparts101.com/files/321/2E9D379A642831018DCA0357F780FDE5/lrg_do_not_enter_sign.png

Skeleton_Pilot
Skeleton_Pilot
1,361 posts
Blacksmith

I'm dating someone but I don't know there sign, Maybe I should ask...

Maybe it's more important that you ask them when their birthday is! If you're dating someone and you don't remember their birthday... oh, you do NOT want to go down that road! And by knowing their birthday, you'll be able to figure out their sign as well. It's a twofer!
thebluerabbit
thebluerabbit
5,340 posts
Farmer

but that doesn't seem right that one could be born with two astrological signs!

im guessing you didnt read my comment... being born into 2 signs is being recognised by astrologists (me for example: gemini+cancer. they call it gemican).

yours is called aquaricorn

https://www.cuspatrology.com/Horoscope.html

(the combinated signs look awsome too )
Bladerunner679
Bladerunner679
2,487 posts
Blacksmith

to be honest, I'm not sure how much weight I should put into this whole astrology thing. it's true that I'm a virgo, and wikipedia's description of a virgo was actually rather close to my actual personality, but whatever.

-Blade

Strop
Strop
10,816 posts
Bard

I'd like people to guess what my astrological sign is. If you know me well enough it'd be screamingly obvious.

Also I'm not compatible with anybody at this moment, so neh :P

daleks
daleks
3,766 posts
Chamberlain

I don't think you would be that easy to guess Strop. Maybe if I knew you in real life.

My guess, Taurus. Why? No idea. Just seems like a good guess.

Are you going to tell us if we get it correct?

beckitten27
beckitten27
336 posts
Peasant

Aquarius

avenger671
avenger671
63 posts
Nomad

I am a Gemini.
Never dated, probably don't have much of a chance at it anyway...

Masterforger
Masterforger
1,824 posts
Peasant

Scorpio! The rarest and most powerful sign! ha! We're also generally sadistic, we like music, and we are powerful foes and hot headed enemies. =D I know my faults!

Mycal101
Mycal101
307 posts
Nomad

I am a Leo - Generous and warmhearted
Creative and enthusiastic
Broad-minded and expansive
Faithful and loving but also Pompous and patronizing
Bossy and interfering
Dogmatic and intolerant

Showing 31-43 of 44