ForumsThe TavernHelp me real quick[helped]

18 3688
fracell
fracell
67 posts
Nomad

alright some ***gots keep spamming my profile(and others also) their comments are on my page and after they got banned they each got new profiles. so if you dont mind just go on my page and hit the flag as spam for me thanks its annoying as ****

• 18 Replies
Maverick4
Maverick4
6,800 posts
Peasant

Contact a moderator.

Ignore the spammers.

Problem solved.

fracell
fracell
67 posts
Nomad

kinda tried that didnt work

Jefferysinspiration
Jefferysinspiration
3,139 posts
Farmer

If they're repeat offenders, they will *hopefully* get an IP ban.

Word of advice though: If you want to get rid of someone for breaking rules and expect other users to help you, you might want to lay off the derogatory homosexual insults, mainly with gay users on here.

Although F-bombs generally make me ignore a person, the spamming was majorly annoying on your page, so i flagged it.

fracell
fracell
67 posts
Nomad

thanks and the insults were because come on they have done that countless times on multiple accounts

Jefferysinspiration
Jefferysinspiration
3,139 posts
Farmer

Well, since you're asking for help - my advice is that you don't break the rules yourself.

Mainly homophobic slander; very uncool.

Cranium80
Cranium80
489 posts
Shepherd

you can also delete their posts from your profile, or even close comments on your profile if need be.

fracell
fracell
67 posts
Nomad

@ jefferyinspiration i know about the homophobic slander but il be honest i hate gay people i am a homophobic its bad i know i just cant help it at least im admitting it but im getting off topic and @ cranium i deleted the comments multiple times and i dont want to close my comments i want them to be banned and i cant do that if the mods cant see the comments.

Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

i hate gay people i am a homophobic its bad i know i just cant help it

You need to 'help it'. Whatever your opinion might be, the rules clearly state that such language (and opinion) isn't welcome here. You can think whatever you want, but you should not voice it here.

Either way, really, we cannot help you by flagging the comments. It won't remove the issue in any way, nor does removing the comments, obviously.
My best advice, unless they comment you again (which you are not to delete because it's evidence), is not not communicate back to them. You need to ignore them, let them make their own rope to hang themselves with, and if they just continue without given reason to (any reply from you would be a reason, and mods will see it like this as well), you will have a good way to get them banned. Again. Just rinse and repeat, until they get bored of making new accounts or they get IP banned.
The most important thing is just to save their comments until a mod has seen them, and never, EVER reply to their comments.
thebluerabbit
thebluerabbit
5,340 posts
Farmer

[/quote]Word of advice though: If you want to get rid of someone for breaking rules and expect other users to help you, you might want to lay off the derogatory homosexual insults, mainly with gay users on here.

i thought exactly the same and then:

i know about the homophobic slander but il be honest i hate gay people i am a homophobic its bad i know i just cant help it at least im admitting it but im getting off topic and @ cranium i deleted the comments multiple times and i dont want to close my comments i want them to be banned and i cant do that if the mods cant see the comments.

so no.

you can also delete their posts from your profile, or even close comments on your profile if need be.[quote]

if he does that he has no physical evidence to complain about. (unless mods can see deleted comments... idk)
Patrick2011
Patrick2011
12,319 posts
Treasurer

@thebluerabbit: Your quotes were reversed. Also, you are correct about the third part of your post (except for the reverse quote). In addition, I have something else to add:

If you argue with a spammer, then you will get in trouble if you report, so don't respond to anything you want to report.

thebluerabbit
thebluerabbit
5,340 posts
Farmer

Your quotes were reversed. Also, you are correct about the third part of your post (except for the reverse quote). In addition, I have something else to add:

If you argue with a spammer, then you will get in trouble if you report, so don't respond to anything you want to report.

lol dont you think i noticed that? of course no edit button though XP

and yes, you shouldnt respond to the spammers. but i doubt they will continue to spamm you if you ignore them, and that makes reporting them kind of useless if we can all agree to just ignore them.

lol no offence but you just reminded me of a funny anime moment in which the girl obviously missed the table tennis shot and she had to say it out loud as if no one noticed XP
KhaoticSniper
KhaoticSniper
210 posts
Nomad

K well just ignore them Delete their post and Contact a Mod/Admin,
Just don't get involved and Argue cause When ever Two objects collide there is always Damage. Lol Sherlock Holmes Saying, :P

So yea Best thin is to Contact a Mod/Admin Tell them Give them the link and let them Handle it.

Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

K well just ignore them Delete their post and Contact a Mod/Admin,

Noooo. Ignore them, contact a mod, wait for mod to confirm there is no issue, delete. If you delete the comments, it's your word against theirs, and if you have been yelling at them, and they didn't delete those posts, you will look really bad.
Ignore, contact, delete when given the okay.
Or, considering these people are circumventing their ban, you might as well stick to the ignore and contact, as their accounts will most likely be banned and they will never have any use for the AP anyway.
KhaoticSniper
KhaoticSniper
210 posts
Nomad

Ignore, contact, delete when given the okay.
Or, considering these people are circumventing their ban, you might as well stick to the ignore and contact, as their accounts will most likely be banned and they will never have any use for the AP anyway.

Lol listen to Cenere he knows what he is talking about, He use to be a Mod u know until well U don't want to know XD
omarzocco
omarzocco
280 posts
Nomad

Ohh if you click the spam hpbutton it reports it as spam and report reports Ohh I get it now I thought the spam button was for you to click then you would write the same thing hehe

Showing 1-15 of 18