ForumsThe TavernHelp me real quick[helped]

18 3689
fracell
fracell
67 posts
Nomad

alright some ***gots keep spamming my profile(and others also) their comments are on my page and after they got banned they each got new profiles. so if you dont mind just go on my page and hit the flag as spam for me thanks its annoying as ****

• 18 Replies
Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

report reports

Uh, no. If you click the flag, you report it as spam. You don't report it as something that needs to be taken care of, nor do you flag it to report someone. It's for spam, which can be used for duplicate posts as well, but otherwise, if you want attention to something, negative or positive, don't use the flag.
Think of it as a "Nuke this post/comment" button.

Lol listen to Cenere he knows what he is talking about, He use to be a Mod u know until well U don't want to know XD

I want to know. I am apparently unaware of some big awesome story behind why I am no longer a mod.
Schmiddy1234
Schmiddy1234
1,075 posts
Nomad

Let me guess... the person who has been spamming like crazy lately... Was it Jak20? ^^

Freakenstein
Freakenstein
9,504 posts
Jester

The spamming problem was (temporarily) solved before you made that post. There was another user that was attacked by them so I didn't delete your posts corresponding to the problem, because I didn't know you were being attacked.

Showing 16-18 of 18