ForumsThe Tavernwhat would you do if you woke up and were the last man/woman on earth

46 5760
samminmysentry
samminmysentry
18 posts
Nomad

i don't know what i would do.

• 46 Replies
Blabidy
Blabidy
12 posts
Nomad

I wouldn't know what to do. I would probably cry and cry until my eyes ran dry. But after I finished sobbing I would find the nearest store and eat tons of junk food and drink soda, I would probably do this for a good hour or two, then I would find the nearest computer (considering the satellites haven't been knocked out and that I could access internet) and research recent events leading up to the extinction of mankind. I would then search the world for someone to live out my life with. If I couldn't find anyone I would likely try to build a robotic civilization to cater to my every whim until I perished from old age. Then the Earth would be ruled by robots.

TheGr8est
TheGr8est
703 posts
Nomad

I would probably die of shock, if not, then i would die of boredom.
Im too lazy to rebuild human civilazation i guess.

avenger671
avenger671
63 posts
Nomad

I would eat alot, scream and cry alot, go insane, and kill myself in the most creative way possible. But really, not EVERYONE would die--there would still be Chuck Norris.

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

It sound awful, no one to play CoD with! Well I would probably just live in a mall. Lots of free stuff

kevin8ye
kevin8ye
572 posts
Nomad

i actualy dont know

Jefferysinspiration
Jefferysinspiration
3,139 posts
Farmer

Well you'd die. Simple as - You'd have food to survive on only for a limited time with no people to produce food and natural resources couldn't last you a lifetime.

Somewhat49
Somewhat49
1,606 posts
Nomad

Well what I would do is probably raid stores and stuff for food, gets some animals to keep me company and keep me sane, then drive to the library and research on how to fly a plane, drive to the airport and try to fly it, but then probably go insane because I would have no one animals on the plane to keep me sane.

Koru7
Koru7
1,405 posts
Nomad

First, ask a computer how i became the only human on earth, than i would breed with a bunch of different animals to create hybrids, and repopulate the earth with cool species. if that were all possible. and then maybe go raid a costco or something. get all the games ever invented, learn how to fly a plane, all that good stuff. :P

KhaoticSniper
KhaoticSniper
210 posts
Nomad

learn how to fly a plane, all that good stuff. :P

Agreed!!!
JoshTheBoss
JoshTheBoss
417 posts
Nomad

Well you'd die. Simple as - You'd have food to survive on only for a limited time with no people to produce food and natural resources couldn't last you a lifetime.

Not at all. it may take a little time to find a generator, but you can preserve the food. since there are no zombies, this scenario is easy. Take up residence wherever the **** you want. find a large freezer. find a working gas pump (spoiler alert: there's a lot.) go to the gun store, go to the hardware store, and you're an idiot if you can't figure it out from there. Frankly, I don't get why you're still alive at this point...

plain and simple. It will be a neverending paradise with no expectations. Take it in how you wish.
toemas
toemas
339 posts
Farmer

i would go around doing what ever i want shooting guns all over blowin stuff up eat a bunch of junk food make fried oreos all day

djme
djme
125 posts
Shepherd

i would eat a bunch of junk food and blow stuff up and shoot gun's at anything that moved, than i would go on armor games and comment until i was above firetail_maddness

omarzocco
omarzocco
280 posts
Nomad

[i]I would proberly go and Spend heaps of time researching how the Human Race was almost Terminated then once I figure out how, I will Study how create Atrificial Humans and Robots and make a whole new City and then a World
ive never done italic but this is a first hope it works

ok i would create robots too and they would help me some day i would have them create a girl... i dont explain the next part and we create humans again

Minotaur55
Minotaur55
1,373 posts
Blacksmith

I would die from being so darn bored. I would watch TV, go on the computer... and then just fall flat on the floor and lose my mind! :O

Graham
Graham
8,051 posts
Nomad

I would attempt to figure out just exactly what a man/woman is.

Showing 16-30 of 46