ForumsThe Tavernwhat would you do if you woke up and were the last man/woman on earth

46 5759
samminmysentry
samminmysentry
18 posts
Nomad

i don't know what i would do.

• 46 Replies
TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,823 posts
Chamberlain

well it is a bit late for this but i just saw this thread so i would like to bring to your attention the tavern rules which this thread is in violation of concerning the stupidly unrealistic situations like this one, which should probably go in the forum games section

light_chaser
light_chaser
1,044 posts
Peasant

If there was girls left, I would see if all those girls weren't lying about if they wouldn't date me... XD

killersup10
killersup10
2,739 posts
Blacksmith

killersup would get all the weed he could and have he best 3 days ever.then killersup would go to the nearest hospital.then he would take a needle and pump it full of air.killersup would then inject the air into killersup's wrist.this will cause killersup's heart to explode.technical suicide,and yet killersup will still be all alone in the afterlife.if such thing is true for the suicidal people

toemas
toemas
339 posts
Farmer

well it is a bit late for this but i just saw this thread so i would like to bring to your attention the tavern rules which this thread is in violation of concerning the stupidly unrealistic situations like this one, which should probably go in the forum games section

well that doesint matter now because im the only person in the world therfore i rule it so you cant tell me what to do!!!
ellock
ellock
385 posts
Blacksmith

I would drive around and look fro something with my dog. I would probably take all of my animals and then I would die because of some weird thing...

numino
numino
214 posts
Peasant

I'd probably think everyone has finally abandoned me......YES!

Psychologically speaking the sense of isolation would eventually lead to you demise by suicide and if you manage to get through that whats the point there is no one to carry on your or others legacy.

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,745 posts
King

I've quicklyu sifted through the answers posted, but... isn't there anyone who thinks of trying to rebuild the world by playing Adam and Eve?! (o.O)

Given the fact that you're the last persons living on the planet, then your obligated human duty is to rebuild! There once was..

...don't bite the apple though... >

Maverick4
Maverick4
6,800 posts
Peasant

isn't there anyone who thinks of trying to rebuild the world by playing Adam and Eve?! (o.O)

Even better, let us suppose that the multitudes of Adams/Eves are trying to ensure the survival of the species, but the sole remaining Eve/Adam has/is:

-Homosexual, and heterophobic. Refuses any sexual contact with the opposite sex.

-Has an advanced case of HIV/AIDs.

-Is a Eunuch.

Hee hee hee.
MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,745 posts
King

Homosexual, and heterophobic.

That would be a possibility and too bad for mankind... wahwahwahwaaaahhh (o.O)

Refuses any sexual contact with the opposite sex.

That would mean Adam or Eve (whichever one is named) is a stupid individual... *facepalms*

Has an advanced case of HIV/AIDs.

Well, best to make a lot of babies and hope on of your offspring makes it to find a cure for it before everyone of them has died in the end... /rabbits

Is a Eunuch.

That's... that's... that's just plain mean man! LOL (o.O)
cjhall
cjhall
213 posts
Herald

I heard someone make a joke about humans reproducing asexually, so hopefully that would happen.

Or I would eat some pie, drive someone's Ferrari, somehow figure out how to run a plane and go see some historic landmarks. Although it would get sad to see them without someone else, and without seeing the people to go with it. I'm sure I would die pretty quickly...

Epic563
Epic563
166 posts
Nomad

You know Minecraft? I'd survive a little something like that. Except after some time I'd commit suicide.

dragonico
dragonico
474 posts
Nomad

It would suck so much.
Come to think of it, it also sucks to have eternal life. Just the fact no matter how bad the pain is, you dont die.

Jeff1999
Jeff1999
1,356 posts
Farmer

Go to youtube and write "rejected twilight zone episodes" make sure it's created by smosh. In one part of the video (you'll see for yourself) there you will find the answer.
Anyway the first few days I'd complete all my dreams and then, DIE!

Baerholdt
Baerholdt
24 posts
Nomad

Same thing I'm about to do in an hr. Leave the city and go fishing.

CheapCheep
CheapCheep
240 posts
Nomad

Find the last woman on Earth.

...Hopefully you know whats next...

Showing 31-45 of 46