ForumsThe TavernIf you could completely start over, would you?

37 5480
Joe96
Joe96
2,226 posts
Peasant

If you had the opportunity to completely restart life, would you? You can slightly tweak the scenario if you want, but basically you are given the opportunity to start over as an infant. You can choose whether you start back when you were born or in the present. You can choose if retain your personality or get a new one, and you can even choose where and who you're born to.
Just kind of interested in hearing some responses :P

• 37 Replies
superbob111
superbob111
465 posts
Nomad

i guess i would but just the things i said and did i would change
everything else i would keep the same

EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,438 posts
Jester

No, because altering my past would include the possibility of dying at a very young age or some other tragic events. I'm fine with how things are, considering those alternatives.

KhaoticSniper
KhaoticSniper
210 posts
Nomad

No, because altering my past would include the possibility of dying at a very young age or some other tragic events. I'm fine with how things are, considering those alternatives.

Agreed! what ever happens Couldn't of ever happened any other way!!!!
COD6
COD6
28 posts
Peasant

nope

JoshTheBoss
JoshTheBoss
417 posts
Nomad

nope

I'm so glad to hear you wouldn't because I would hope to not see someone like you in that life.
hokzwijn
hokzwijn
511 posts
Peasant

1. Being born in D.R

What's D.R.?

By the way I wouldn't change anything in my life. I have my regretsbut I will learn from those flaws.
Joe96
Joe96
2,226 posts
Peasant

That um... sound like some sort of religion of some kind. Did you get this from a manga cause I've been reading a few things like that.

Nope, just a hypothetical question. For some reason I've thought about it a couple times and I'm sure it's out there :P

1. Be born in Sweden or something.
2. Have a Swedish Accent
3. Swedish Meatballs

lol
Joe96
Joe96
2,226 posts
Peasant

I would like to do it whenever I am about to die if i still retain my knowledge, also will this turn back time, or wil I just be another person? I would like to be reborn into a family similar to the one I have now since I'm doing pretty well as it is.

It's up to you; you can start new from where you are at this current point in time, or go back to when you were born.
i would but with all my memories still the same as they are now and i would like to start off as a three year old not a baby because i do not want to see my mom's boobs

Haha, I don't think a baby would remember that (although you did say you would keep your memories, so maybe they would just kind of ease on in later in life or something :P)
skittlezareAWESOME
skittlezareAWESOME
54 posts
Nomad

I would rather change something that has happened earlier on. Completely start over though? Hm..

mordecai1031
mordecai1031
156 posts
Nomad

That um... sound like some sort of religion of some kind. Did you get this from a manga cause I've been reading a few things like that.

you mean religions like buddhism and hinduism who have a belief of a rebirth cycle? im sure there are more religions that have a rebirth cycle as part of their belief systems.

Yes, i would restart over.
numino
numino
214 posts
Peasant

There are moments in life when everyone will have uttered the words 'I wish I could start over' and for the right reasons as well (although some are just obscure and stupid that come from drama queens) Anyways I wish I could start over, not have the same father but the same mother, the lack of most of my siblings would be best, the one thing i would change is that I would work harder and veer into drug abuse to 'help' me cope with life.

xNightwish
xNightwish
1,608 posts
Nomad

I would only like to do Jan. until now on. But only school stuff.

jt25rox
jt25rox
332 posts
Peasant

Would love to redo my life in school. i was smart but always getting in trouble because of bullies. other than that i can wait til i go in the military

killersup10
killersup10
2,739 posts
Blacksmith

bluerabbit said:

but only after i lose any kind of hope to be happy in this life.

been there done that.killersup would keep this life for the inhumain horriblness of having a worse life and knowing how killersup had gave away what little he had.
dukem7
dukem7
1 posts
Peasant

I love my life! i would NOT give it up!

Showing 16-30 of 37