ForumsThe TavernIf you could completely start over, would you?

37 5478
Joe96
Joe96
2,226 posts
Peasant

If you had the opportunity to completely restart life, would you? You can slightly tweak the scenario if you want, but basically you are given the opportunity to start over as an infant. You can choose whether you start back when you were born or in the present. You can choose if retain your personality or get a new one, and you can even choose where and who you're born to.
Just kind of interested in hearing some responses :P

• 37 Replies
Digobr23
Digobr23
125 posts
Shepherd

It wouldn't be funny to do the same things I already did (such as learn how to walk, how to read, how to speak, go to school, make new friends) again. So, the answer is no.

ellock
ellock
385 posts
Blacksmith

I wouldn't want to hit a magical restart button, I have a great life. My family loves me and they show me that and I love them. I have been so blessed, I do not think I would want to ever change anything.

HahiHa
HahiHa
8,253 posts
Regent

There were a few times when I thought how practical it would be to re-live certain situations again while being aware of how it went before, in order to make it right this time, or something like that.

But ultimately, I'm defined by what I did/lived, so completely starting over is just like the reset button: you delete all previous stuff. I'd be denying my existence up to now. So, no, I would not do this.

Epic563
Epic563
166 posts
Nomad

No. I have a good family, I enjoy life, and I hope to be successful in the future. I haven't done anything terribly bad (example: like murder or something) but there are things I would like to tweak, such things I have said or done to people.

Somers
Somers
1,532 posts
Nomad

I'd probably just want to redo my freshman year of highschool. I didnt take it seriously enough.

And that one party with the fat girl...

xAyjAy
xAyjAy
4,710 posts
Blacksmith

i had hard times in my life, but they made me the way i am. sure, i wonder what happened in this or that situation if i did something else. it could be better or worse, so i am happy the way it is.

JoshDragon
JoshDragon
669 posts
Nomad

Absolutely no. I would not want to restart my life. I'm very happy with the way it is today.

Showing 31-37 of 37