ForumsWEPR[Necro] Obama the Antichrist?

84 38967
Jake297
Jake297
306 posts
Shepherd

I have heard people talking about this possibility, and I just wanted to see what other people thought about it. I personally don't really think he is, but I guess anything's possible.

• 84 Replies
Krill11
Krill11
98 posts
Peasant

we aren't discussing it's legality

Umm, why not? first off, he is basicly forcing them to provide birth controll, causing the price of each employee to skyrocket, thus creating less jobs.

Oh, the health care is causing some major issues. Most people will not work if they can get by with how they are, so more people in their mothers basements refusing to get a gob and working the system. but of course there will be always somebody working the system, but quite frankly, this will create more avalable ways for that to happen.

Cut taxes for middle class families and small business, freedom to thrive on ones own merit and work.
freedom to thrive and to work, but most people will choose to not work.
samy
samy
4,871 posts
Nomad

Umm, why not?

Because your complaint was that religious organizations were being required to provide birth control, and had nothing to do with the healthcare law in general.

causing the price of each employee to skyrocket

Source or it didn't happen.

Common sense isn't a source by the way.

Oh, the health care is causing some major issues. Most people will not work if they can get by with how they are, so more people in their mothers basements refusing to get a gob and working the system. but of course there will be always somebody working the system, but quite frankly, this will create more avalable ways for that to happen.

I'm not even sure what you're talking about here, but, again, sources please. Your're making bold, statistical, statements and not backing them up.

Again, no. We have an unemployment rate of 8.1% which means that over 90% of our workforce does work. Source.
HahiHa
HahiHa
8,259 posts
Regent

Umm, why not? first off, he is basicly forcing them to provide birth controll, causing the price of each employee to skyrocket, thus creating less jobs.

He is giving the employees more rights, and I don't think that the costs will actually skyrocket, out of two considerations:
- are contraceptives really that expensive?
- how many employees will actually use the offer? Remember the employers have to provide the stuff on demand, not buy for all employees and distribute them.

Such sysems are always attractive to abuse, but if the system lets ways open to be misused, that would be a minor issue within the system (as the people in need still get helped) and not a major issue worth overthrowing the whole thing. If the system is being misused severely, then you must modify it. We got the same problems here but with the correct guidelines and restrictions instored more abuses were declared (and hopefully less gone undetected).

Ah, here again you suddenly don't like freedom and rights anymore..
macfan1
macfan1
421 posts
Nomad

Obama the Antichrist?

Possibly, but I don't really think so. He is paving the way for the antichrist. Though, sometimes he seems like him.

I thought this was about Obama being the antichrist. Not another debate if he is good or not.
nichodemus
nichodemus
14,987 posts
Grand Duke

Possibly, but I don't really think so. He is paving the way for the antichrist. Though, sometimes he seems like him.

I thought this was about Obama being the antichrist. Not another debate if he is good or not.

Totally. A man who spent his life as a Christian suddenly morphs into the Anti-Christ.
Kasic
Kasic
5,556 posts
Jester

Possibly,

Really? -1 point.

but I don't really think so.

Well, that's good. + 1 point

He is paving the way for the antichrist.

-10 points.

Though, sometimes he seems like him.

-3 points.

Congrats, your rationality score is -13 points.

What makes you think that Obama -may- be the Anti-Christ? What makes you think that even if he is not that he is paving the way for him? Last, how do you know if anyone is "like" the Anti-Christ if he hasn't come yet?
HahiHa
HahiHa
8,259 posts
Regent

He is paving the way for the antichrist. Though, sometimes he seems like him.

May I ask, out of curiosity, for your more detailed opinion about
- what, of the things he did, do pave the way for the antichrist?
- in what way does he seem like the antichrist to you sometimes?
macfan1
macfan1
421 posts
Nomad

A man who spent his life as a Christian suddenly morphs into the Anti-Christ.

WTF! Obama isn't a Christian- he's a muslim! (that's a different subject)

Congrats, your rationality score is -13 points.

WTF, you made that up. Stop.

What makes you think that Obama -may- be the Anti-Christ?

MAY

May I ask, out of curiosity, for your more detailed opinion about
- what, of the things he did, do pave the way for the antichrist?
- in what way does he seem like the antichrist to you sometimes?

For his big government ideas (the antichrist will be leader of an evil one world government). He acts like a dictator. Also, we have the technology to monitor everyone (mark of the beast). If you want to know more of what the tribulation and the antichrist, maybe you should read some books in the Left Behind series.
nichodemus
nichodemus
14,987 posts
Grand Duke

WTF! Obama isn't a Christian- he's a muslim! (that's a different subject)

We have proved so many times that he is Muslim. I don't know if you're really thick or just pretending. Even the Reps admit he IS Christian, by bringing up the damaging comments of his old pastor.

Wait......we has a PASTOR? OH TEH NOES!

He acts like a dictator.

He doesn't. He is nowhere in the pantheon of Hitler, Mao, Stalin. I know you hate him, but labelling him as a dictator is stepping across the line.

Also, we have the technology to monitor everyone (mark of the beast)

Bush initiated it. So why isn't HE the Anti-Christ in your view?
Kasic
Kasic
5,556 posts
Jester

Obama isn't a Christian- he's a muslim! (

Cept he is a Christian.

WTF, you made that up. Stop.

I'm just doing what everyone who calls someone the Anti-Christ is doing. Making stuff up. I'll stop if you stop :P

MAY

Yes, I know. What makes you think he may be?

He acts like a dictator.

-.-" Are you serious?

Also, we have the technology to monitor everyone (mark of the beast).

We had that long before Obama was in office...

maybe you should read some books in the Left Behind series.

I've read the series. Trying to use fictional books about another fictional book is like building your imaginary ice cream castle on an imaginary lava world.
master565
master565
4,107 posts
Nomad

I swear, if Obama gets reelected I'm moving to Canada. They got free health care, gay marriage is completely recognized and accepted, and abortions are legal with no limits.

Nowait, starting to sound like a useless solution...

Zee_
Zee_
16 posts
Nomad

He's not the antichrist at all but he's a god awful president trying to become a dictator. The dude is an idiot if we mess up in the 2016 election as well im moving to a different country been thinking switzerland, pretty good with german. Oh and btw we already have messed up with this election, romney and obama, the same people are the two nominees for the two party dictatorship

ethan3300
ethan3300
100 posts
Shepherd

There was another thread where I put together just a small list of people who have been accused of being the antichrist.

Obama
George Bush jr.
George Bush senior
Clinton
Hitler
Ronald Reagan
Stalin
John Kennedy
Ted Kennedy
Kim Jong II
Abraham Lincoln
Fidel Castro"

You forgot Bono

BRAAINZz
BRAAINZz
787 posts
Nomad

He's not the antichrist at all but he's a god awful president trying to become a dictator

Everyone who runs is trying to become the ultimate dictator of a country. Or nobody would run.

if we mess up in the 2016 election as well im moving to a different country been thinking switzerland, pretty good with german.

Definition of "mess up."

Oh and btw we already have messed up with this election, romney and obama, the same people are the two nominees for the two party dictatorship

I think McCain ran in 2008, not Romney. It's not a dictatorship if there's two parties squabbling over every little thing. They're worse then two siblings bickering over who gets to use the T.V.. Occasionally, they get mad at each other and hide the remote (Stonewalling) and nobody wins. Sometimes, they tell a parent (Supreme Court in this case), and ever more rare is when they knock the T.V. over. They rarely come in agreement and when they do,things run smoother.

That's how I view your political system. Rambling, bad habit.

Obama
George Bush jr.
George Bush senior
Clinton
Hitler
Ronald Reagan
Stalin
John Kennedy
Ted Kennedy
Kim Jong II
Abraham Lincoln
Fidel Castro"

Why is Abraham Lincoln there!?
pickpocket
pickpocket
5,956 posts
Shepherd

Everyone who runs is trying to become the ultimate dictator of a country. Or nobody would run.

.....no. That's the entire purpose of running, so that the people chose. It's not a dictator then. Also, the terms are limited. No where near dictatorship. The reason people should run is because they really want to help their country and make a diffirance, but now a days it's 99% power hungry liars.

On topic.
Do I like Obama? No. Am I catholic? Yes. Is their any part of me who thinks Obama is the anti Christ? No.
Bad presidents are more common than good. As I said, 99% power hungry, lieing fools who always find a way to screw up everything. The votes now a days aren't who you want to win, it's about who you don't.
Showing 31-45 of 84