ForumsWEPR[Necro] Obama the Antichrist?

84 38980
Jake297
Jake297
306 posts
Shepherd

I have heard people talking about this possibility, and I just wanted to see what other people thought about it. I personally don't really think he is, but I guess anything's possible.

• 84 Replies
danielo
danielo
1,773 posts
Peasant

Its just like cancer. everythink give you cancer. beef, pigs, sheeps, too many eggs, not enough eggs, the sun, lack of sun, Vegetables, cellphones, computers and etc etc etc...

Like this, everythin is Satanish. TV, cars, authism, forks, short skirts, red shirts {not the star treck one. they are just poor peoples}, Video games and so on.

As said in the movie Paul: "you cant win with these peopels!". Everything is satans agents to ruin the pure peoples.

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,987 posts
Grand Duke

Anyone a Christian hates is denounced as one. I remembered that there was a time even WallMart got labelled as the AntiChrist. Goodness.

Sauron23
Sauron23
275 posts
Peasant

It's all just a bunch of rumors spread by Romney people, because they know that they need more votes.

PauseBreak
PauseBreak
317 posts
Templar

Seriously? No. He's not.

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,987 posts
Grand Duke

No, Romney wouldnt do it given that at heart and in rule he's more moderate than anything. I blame full fledged evangelists like Limbaugh and Dobson.

BritHennerz
BritHennerz
408 posts
Farmer

Obama can't be an anarchist because anarchy is a system without Government or State and Obama is the Head of State.

Salvidian
Salvidian
4,170 posts
Farmer

Obama can't be an anarchist because anarchy is a system without Government or State and Obama is the Head of State.

anarchist

The title says Antichrist. Anti-Christ. As in, against Jesus Christ. I recommend you go read the OP if you're still confused.
HahiHa
HahiHa
8,259 posts
Regent

The title says Antichrist. Anti-Christ. As in, against Jesus Christ. I recommend you go read the OP if you're still confused.

Weeell, don't many people actually portray the antichrist as an anarchist?
Salvidian
Salvidian
4,170 posts
Farmer

Weeell, don't many people actually portray the antichrist as an anarchist?

That was actually pretty funny and true at the same time. Nice one, HahiHa.
handlerfan
handlerfan
185 posts
Nomad

The Pistols
"I am an anarchist.
I am an antichrist"
But Johnny Rotten and Obama are totally different individuals.

dr_doughnut
dr_doughnut
72 posts
Nomad

There is a chance Obama is the Antichrist. There is a chance Romney is the Antichrist. You cannot tell yet. The signs of the Antichrist haven't shown yet to say who is and isn't the Antichrist.

awesomecoyoteman
awesomecoyoteman
17 posts
Jester

you idiots are making a forum war over a major political thing? ok let me clear this up:

Short Statement: romney is promising you idiots nothing.

Long Statement: romney says he will make jobs but he doesnt say how. this "big change" romney talks about is creepy. obama only made 2 of the 6 trillion debt and i believe he could turn the titanic around in a day. romney plans to cut costs for public television which means some of my favorite most shows like Martha Speaks, Arthur, My Little Pony (yes im a brony) and so on will stop airing indefinately. if you idiots are gonna listen to a complete nutcase then stop bickering and vote for the person that created the best medical plan yet. (and its obamacare for you clueless people)

No offence intened. i am a 100% obama supporter. by "idiots" i mean not stupid people but people wanting to vote for a complete nutcase.

thanks for your time.

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

you idiots are making a forum war over a major political thing?

Hi...welcome to the WEPR sextion, where we debate things

Also..your post was off topic. The discussion not talking about who is the better president or if Obama is a bad president or not...the discussion is whether Obama is the anti-christ or not...which he obviously isn't because both Christ and Obama have births that are questioned by many people, which gives them something they are similar about. And as we all know, the anti-christ is different from Christ in every way
pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

sextion

Hmm..this is quite embarrassing and inappropriate

Despite the fact that even though it being spelled this way still sounds right...it was supposed to be section
MageGrayWolf
MageGrayWolf
9,470 posts
Farmer

No Obama isn't the antichrist, he is a Christian and thus believes in all that junk. I'm the antichrist! According to the Bible anyway, here read fro yourself.

2 John 1:7 (NIV)
Many deceivers, who do not acknowledge Jesus Christ as coming in the flesh, have gone out into the world. Any such person is the deceiver and the antichrist.

Now I wouldn't say I was being deceptive, but considering how the Bible tend to take anyone who doesn't take things on faith in such regards... I do however not acknowledge Jesus as coming in the flesh, thus that would make me the antichrist according to this passage.

Showing 61-75 of 84