ForumsWEPR[spam necro] Rich/Poor divide?

139 65993
Target_Practice
Target_Practice
27 posts
Nomad

Essentially how do the rich keep on getting richer whilst the poor keep on getting poorer. Surely in a civilised society the rich should sacrifice a few of their fast cars and big houses so that the people who slave 12 hours a day in their sweat shops can eat.

Discuss.

• 139 Replies
Darktroop07
Darktroop07
3,592 posts
Shepherd

if i were rich i would be happy with the money i allready have. i would put it in a bank and live from the interest.

Isn't that the ideal way, plus as long as humans have greed they'll desire more than others.
nichodemus
nichodemus
14,987 posts
Grand Duke

Isn't that the ideal way, plus as long as humans have greed they'll desire more than others.

No, don't put it in the bank. Inflation is higher than the interest, which means the real value of your money years later, even though it has increased, will buy you less than what you could have, if you spent earlier, or invested elsewhere.
xAyjAy
xAyjAy
4,711 posts
Blacksmith

i could just keep the million euros and live my life. i would invest into something trustworthy or i could invent something usefull or i could write a good book to get more money. but i can work in a normal job to have enough to lve a normal life too. who needs money if you can not eat? who needs money if you can not get real friends with it? who needs money if you can be happy without it?

xAyjAy
xAyjAy
4,711 posts
Blacksmith

i could just keep the million euros and live my life. i would invest into something trustworthy or i could invent something usefull or i could write a good book to get more money. but i can work in a normal job to have enough to live a normal life too. who needs money if you can not eat it? who needs money if you can not get real friends with it? who needs money if you can be happy without it?

sorry for the re-post.

Showing 136-139 of 139