ForumsThe TavernGeneral NBA Discussion

456 99715
vinster132
vinster132
5,881 posts
Jester

Who's going it all? Will the Nuggets come back? etc...

The finals is probably going to be the Heat vs Thunder. Well, that's what I think, so, what's your opinion?

• 456 Replies
CalvinKidd137
CalvinKidd137
891 posts
Nomad

Okay I think that last 12 sec. play that OKC had was too rushed. They had 12 seconds left and Durant took the shot right away. And why did he pull up? I think he should have gone hard into Lebron and tried to draw the fowl and still maybe get the basket. Bad play call, but still was a very good game by both teams. I still believe OKC in 7

slipsoccer
slipsoccer
1,081 posts
Peasant

That game proves that even Kevin Durant can choke. That's what all OKC fans get for making fun of Kobe when he choked.

superbob111
superbob111
465 posts
Nomad

Check for yourself. Look up NBA stats on google

i will

Okay I think that last 12 sec. play that OKC had was too rushed. They had 12 seconds left and Durant took the shot right away. And why did he pull up? I think he should have gone hard into Lebron and tried to draw the fowl and still maybe get the basket. Bad play call, but still was a very good game by both teams. I still believe OKC in 7

well if he did he would of had to take the risk of getting the offensive foul and getting fouled out
he made the right decision

That game proves that even Kevin Durant can choke. That's what all OKC fans get for making fun of Kobe when he choked.

anyone can choke
but it wasn't so bad
well at least in the 4th

I can't say OKC lost cuz something was wrong with those referees
they weren't calling those fouls and they said OKC was doing offensive fouls
if they called the foul on james then OKC would of won

im still on OKC

OKC OKC OKC OKC OKC OKC OKC OKC OKC OKC OKC OKC OKC OKC OKC
superbob111
superbob111
465 posts
Nomad

ok so lebron james FG% in the playoffs is 0.502

Kevin Durant's is 0.514 for playoffs

so durant is better

CalvinKidd137
CalvinKidd137
891 posts
Nomad

I can't say OKC lost cuz something was wrong with those referees

They still lost, but yes fouls were not called equally. Oh well though.
well if he did he would of had to take the risk of getting the offensive foul and getting fouled out
he made the right decision

There was still 12 seconds left on the clock though. Even if the shot had gone in, Miami would have 10 seconds to get a shot off on the other end of the court.

Anyone can choke. its all in the adrenaline and stuff.
slipsoccer
slipsoccer
1,081 posts
Peasant

anyone can choke
but it wasn't so bad
well at least in the 4th

When Kobe choked tell me, how much hate did he get?

so durant is better

I still respect LBJ more. LBJ is not that far behind, it's bearly a .12 % difference which is really nothing. LBJ still goes 20+ in the Thunder's home. Tell me how much concentration do you need to score shots when thousands of fans are booing at you. Tell me how easy it is to get super confident when thousands of fans are screaming out "MVP" when you have the ball in your hand.
vinster132
vinster132
5,881 posts
Jester

Tied 1-1 I was pretty surprised that OKC lost a home. The advantage is will the Heat now. But if they want to win they need the whole big 3 to play a factor.

slipsoccer
slipsoccer
1,081 posts
Peasant

Well it's 2-1 now. It was a good game. The Heat was dominating the whole time though.

superbob111
superbob111
465 posts
Nomad

They still lost, but yes fouls were not called equally. Oh well though.

yah its true
and the last shot was a foul so OKC would of tied it
send it to OT and then win

There was still 12 seconds left on the clock though. Even if the shot had gone in, Miami would have 10 seconds to get a shot off on the other end of the court.

yah but OKC needed him desperatly

When Kobe choked tell me, how much hate did he get?

well it was cuz he choked badly
when MVP's choke its ussually not that bad

I still respect LBJ more. LBJ is not that far behind, it's bearly a .12 % difference which is really nothing. LBJ still goes 20+ in the Thunder's home. Tell me how much concentration do you need to score shots when thousands of fans are booing at you. Tell me how easy it is to get super confident when thousands of fans are screaming out "MVP" when you have the ball in your hand.

so
durant does the same

Tell me how easy it is to get super confident when thousands of fans are screaming out "MVP" when you have the ball in your hand

lol thats what the lakers fans do when kobe shoots his free throws
superbob111
superbob111
465 posts
Nomad

Tied 1-1 I was pretty surprised that OKC lost a home. The advantage is will the Heat now. But if they want to win they need the whole big 3 to play a factor.

yah
durants doingh great
westbrooks doing great
harden ...
oh harden
even collision is doing better than you

Well it's 2-1 now. It was a good game. The Heat was dominating the whole time though.

lie
the thunder did GREAT in then third
vinster132
vinster132
5,881 posts
Jester

the thunder did GREAT in then third

It doesn't matter if they do great in the 1st half or whatever. It's about finishing the game with a dominating win. They need to get to the line and make free throws. They should not commit silly and stupid fouls. Harden needs to step up and make his threes or drive into the lane and score. Because right now, the Heat's big three are owning the Thunder.
slipsoccer
slipsoccer
1,081 posts
Peasant

when MVP's choke its ussually not that bad

Since when was Durant a MVP?

lol thats what the lakers fans do when kobe shoots his free throws

Exactly and tell me how good does Kobe do in his home court? The Laker fans never bood at Durant.
superbob111
superbob111
465 posts
Nomad

It doesn't matter if they do great in the 1st half or whatever.

compared to their regular starts they did good in the 1st half

They need to get to the line and make free throws

what are you talking about
the thunder are the highest free throw team in the league

They should not commit silly and stupid fouls.

true

Harden needs to step up and make his threes or drive into the lane and score

VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY
true
bosh is killing Harden

Because right now, the Heat's big three are owning the Thunder.

actually they are not
durant is just beating james by a couple of points
wesbrook and wade are back and forth
and bosh is killing harden (@quoted line above)
if harden picks up his game tonight
the thunder can win

Since when was Durant a MVP?

uhh he is the highest scoring player in the league
he got MVP for the all star game this year
he is the most accurate player in the league
anymore questions

Exactly and tell me how good does Kobe do in his home court?

not better then durant does in his home court thats for sure

The Laker fans never bood at Durant.

cuz they no its no use for his AWESOME shooting skills
vinster132
vinster132
5,881 posts
Jester

what are you talking about
the thunder are the highest free throw team in the league

I'm talking about the finals. They're only shooting 70.1 percent. And Durant's not getting to the line in the fourth quarter. And had 4 points in the fourth.
uhh he is the highest scoring player in the league
he got MVP for the all star game this year
he is the most accurate player in the league
anymore questions

He's talking about the MVP. As in the MVP. The one Lebron got.

Who cares about the all star game? It's a game to have fun and dunk all over the place. Also, put up some trick shots to entertain.
CalvinKidd137
CalvinKidd137
891 posts
Nomad

I don't think Durant is physical enough to handle Lebron. For points they basically cancel each other out, but on Defense Lebron is more Physical and "In your face" type of guy. If Miami wins tonight then I think they win in 5, if OKC wins then I stick with them in 7.

Who cares about the all star game? It's a game to have fun and dunk all over the place. Also, put up some trick shots to entertain.

Agreed. No Defense is played at all.
bosh is killing Harden

Of course he is, Bosh is a power forward, Harden a guard.
cuz they no its no use for his AWESOME shooting skills

Awesome shooting skills? He is really good, but awesome? No. Jordan was awesome, Steve Nash, awesome, Kevin Durant awesome? Not yet. Maybe in a few years when he gains experience. He takes some inexperienced shots sometimes. Not as many as Westbrook. He is killing me with his shots. I can't believe some of the ones he takes and others that he takes and misses. Like that 3!?! that was a terrible shot.
Showing 91-105 of 456