ForumsThe TavernBad habits you have

44 6304
Tobisper
Tobisper
407 posts
Nomad

Have you ever had a bad habit and its annoying or its rude. Well yes I have a ton of bad habits which I want to stop doing but one that I always do because its been a habit since I was little was...

leaning on the side of the sink while brushing my teeth.

• 44 Replies
numino
numino
214 posts
Peasant

ah my bad habit is i never know when to stop asking questions that end up bordering on extremely personal or just plain freaky.

Sharpshooter_Alpha
Sharpshooter_Alpha
40 posts
Nomad

mine is i just keep droning on and on or i trail off

NarutoAwesomeness28
NarutoAwesomeness28
187 posts
Nomad

Hmm.. I have a few such as cussing when it isn't necessary or taking out my anger on innocent people xD

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

When I was younger I pulled out my hair because I got stressed out. It was awful really. I had a bunch of bald spots and people thought I had cancer. Not fun at all. But I overcame it eventually. I'm all good now.

DemonOfWrath
DemonOfWrath
1 posts
Nomad

lol... mine is procrastination... i procrastinate quite a lot ;D

Schmiddy1234
Schmiddy1234
1,075 posts
Nomad

lol... mine is procrastination... i procrastinate quite a lot ;D

oops... wrong account... it was still logged in to another account oops... xP
Ernie15
Ernie15
13,344 posts
Bard

oops... wrong account... it was still logged in to another account oops...

You've just demonstrated another of your bad habits.

My worst habit would probably be eating food off the floor. Not when it's been there for a while; I respect the 5-minute rule. But if I see my food fall onto the floor, I never have a problem picking it back up again and throwing it down the hatch.
Tobisper
Tobisper
407 posts
Nomad

You've just demonstrated another of your bad habits.

lol
Gamer_Cale
Gamer_Cale
1,370 posts
Nomad

I respect the 5-minute rule

Its a five second rule not five minutes and tbh that is just dirty you will catch something doing that.

My worst bad habit is being too honest because if someone asks me is this good or do you like this I will give them an honest opinion like "no this could be better or I'd change this" not sugar coat it like "That looks great" and people often ignore my opinion because of this which annoys me because I only try to help.
Skeleton_Pilot
Skeleton_Pilot
1,361 posts
Blacksmith

I'm one of those people who doesn't let anybody else talk in a group conversation. =/

It isn't my fault I have so much to say! Though I do need to learn to give others the chance to speak too...

toemas
toemas
339 posts
Farmer

i bite one of my nails alot
i cuss

deathbot
deathbot
65 posts
Peasant

Not putting the toilet seat up

soccerdude2
soccerdude2
1,673 posts
Shepherd

Sorry to say there is somewhat a thread like this, unusual bad habits, so I guess maybe post in there if you have an unusual one and here if you have a common one?

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,344 posts
Bard

[quote]You've just demonstrated another of your bad habits.

lol[/quote]

One-word posting isn't much better.

Its a five second rule not five minutes

5 seconds is not enough time.

and tbh that is just dirty you will catch something doing that.

Here I am, 30 years old and dead, all because I ate a few freedom fries off the floor.

I'm not worried about catching anything.
ellock
ellock
385 posts
Blacksmith

I correct people on their on grammar. Not typing grammar, talking grammar.I also correct people on most anything, I also ask a lot of questions and it can weird people out a little.

Showing 1-15 of 44