ForumsThe TavernConspiracy theories

28 5523
Greenslade
Greenslade
43 posts
Nomad

Does anyone know any weird, funny or interesting conspiracy theories. This might be interesting...

• 28 Replies
kingryan
kingryan
4,196 posts
Farmer

I do,
There is a theory that people never actually landed on the moon...
I don't believe this....but there is a movie about it...it is funny!
KingRyan

Greenslade
Greenslade
43 posts
Nomad

Thx for actually answering.
this post is so empty

MissingTeddyHanssen
MissingTeddyHanssen
444 posts
Nomad

I have one ... you can actually see this on Mythbusters on Discovery Channel ... mine is that if you drink cola/soda* and chew some candy like Mentos immediately , your stomach will burst or in "evil" words, "explode" .. Actually this is proven *NOT* true. Our stomachs actually has these acids that makes the candy like Mentos and cola/soda stop reacting inside. See how powerful or wonderful our human body is? ;P

*Not sure if it's about cola or soda ... but I'm pretty sure it's a softdrink.

fergman
fergman
144 posts
Peasant

There are a lot.

1. 9/11 was a controlled demolition by the US government meant to make the citizens scared so they trusted the government more.

2. Life is not actually real, it is a computer simulation (Like the Matrix). There is actually no proof against this theory so far.

3. The government is constantly changing the history that we learn about, and other education that we receive so that they can more thoroughly control us.

madgamer131
madgamer131
671 posts
Nomad

well this isnt really a conspiracy, but have you ever heard of the movie "The Number 23"? well after i watched the trailer i realized that 23 was a # in the code used in the show LOST. if you dont know what i mean, it doesnt really matter. so, anyway, i google 23 and found a really strange site that just lists hundreds of freaky incidents with the number 23. just copy and paste this URL. dont worry this isnt a trick to get people onto an inopropriate site or anything

http://afgen.com/numbr23b.html

plus, here are a couple other things not on the site that i quickly found out;

Twin Towers Collapse: 9/11/2001. 9+11+2+1=23

The Code Used In Lost: the code in the show lost is 4, 8, 15, 16, 23, 42. this is also called Vallenzetti's Code and is supposed to pretict the world's doomsday. also any lost fan can think about how that coorrosponds to the show.

Dr. Pepper: 23 Flavors

well those are just three biggies i can think of at the moment, but ive seen plenty of other minor instances that wouldnt really mean anything if i posted them. stuff like parking spaces, show scenes, books. supposedly the number 5 also has something to do with it too. just look at any pattern of numbers on anything; barcodes, ID's, dates, the time, anything, and see if you can somehow get it to be the number 23, whether you take two numbers, add them, and then divide them by another number, it can be kinda fun seeing what you can make into 23, plus a little freaky.

Retribution_999
Retribution_999
263 posts
Nomad

Theories? I don't hear those a lot.

DivineDarkness
DivineDarkness
1,226 posts
Nomad

wow madgamer, i went to that link, they have like everything possible that links to 23 like the letter W

W bottom points =2
W top points =3 do the math 23. and W is the 23rd letter in the alphebet

plokkey
plokkey
4,571 posts
Jester

o dear, 23 is my favorite number to say....

sorry peoppls lol

gman1000
gman1000
977 posts
Nomad

@madgamer131

You can find any number almost any way. It doesn't prove anything. It is just a coincidence.

plokkey
plokkey
4,571 posts
Jester

yea what gman1000 said, its just the number with the most coincedences

madgamer131
madgamer131
671 posts
Nomad

did u check out the link? i mean, im not really trying to prove anything, and i really have no idea how all the stuff happens with 23, but to me it seems more than just a coincedence

DivineDarkness
DivineDarkness
1,226 posts
Nomad

me 2 but i dont want to end up like that guy in that movie

madgamer131
madgamer131
671 posts
Nomad

lol. actually never saw the movie. all i kno is that jim carrey becomes a serial killer... right? hmmm... should probably stop using 23 as my favorite/lucky number...

d0m1nated14
d0m1nated14
718 posts
Farmer

lol what if 9/11 was really a set up... i would h8 America forever if i found that true

octobokid95
octobokid95
554 posts
Peasant

i kno 1! its called the buttered-cat paradox (ok... so its not a theroy) but since cats always land on their feet n buttered toast land on the buttered side.... sum ppl think when if u attatch a buttered toast on the back of the cat(buttered side facin up) n drop the cat, it will spin n spin....... stupid eh?

Showing 1-15 of 28