ForumsThe TavernChain posts

12 1950
randumbness
randumbness
58 posts
Nomad

we all know what chain posts are when a person types something like post this comment this many times and something good will happen. I''ve been seeing a lot of them lately and it's really annoying me. I was just wondering why would you fall for something and do what a chain post says to.

• 12 Replies
Ernie15
Ernie15
13,344 posts
Bard

Read this. It may help you understand the way of the chain-poster.

superbob111
superbob111
465 posts
Nomad

i got one and i did it
on friday its suppoesed to come true

Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

When it comes to AG, they really ought to change the wording to "If you post this even once onto this site, you will not be able to log on for a week or two." because no one likes them, least of all moderators.

JoshTheBoss
JoshTheBoss
417 posts
Nomad

NOT TRUE. I once got an email about I once saw a post that said that if you copy+paste it to ten other sites, you'd get two free magic beans. I did it, and the next morning, I woke up with two salty beans in my mouth. I would have planted them, but I swallow. Post this comment ten more times, and get a free iPad.

acmed
acmed
3,517 posts
Nomad

NOT TRUE. I once got an email about I once saw a post that said that if you copy+paste it to ten other sites, you'd get two free magic beans. I did it, and the next morning, I woke up with two salty beans in my mouth. I would have planted them, but I swallow. Post this comment ten more times, and get a free iPad.

You have sibling? If so, yeah.

A new one came out: Boy gets ***** by dad and is beaten and very hurt if you like the doctors will give 45 cents towards his operation....

No.
JoshTheBoss
JoshTheBoss
417 posts
Nomad

I have a brother. Doesn't mean I don't got a giant beanstalk growing in my lower intestine. Post this e more times and get a free jiujitsu lesson.

thebluerabbit
thebluerabbit
5,340 posts
Farmer

[/quote]I was just wondering why would you fall for something and do what a chain post says to.

it's really annoying me.[quote]

see the connection? this is what i think though.
RDF4
RDF4
87 posts
Nomad

I just do it for fun

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,745 posts
King

"If you post this even once onto this site, you will not be able to log on for a week or two."

LOL That's a 8,5/10 for originality and funny-ness Cenere! =P

In general, people will always want to participate in those &quotost this 'x' times and get '...' within 'x' days" type of chain letters, simply because of one word: superstition.

OMG OMG OMG I can receive money when I send this email to 10 of my friends within the next 5 days! Clickclickclick... and they receive their paycheck from work in the mail the next day, but fail to connect the dots there! *grin* Humans are funny beings said one alien to another! =)
xAyjAy
xAyjAy
4,710 posts
Blacksmith

You have sibling? If so, yeah.

I have a brother. Doesn't mean I don't got a giant beanstalk growing in my lower intestine.

you did not get it...were the nuts fleshy?

OMG OMG OMG I can receive money when I send this email to 10 of my friends within the next 5 days! Clickclickclick... and they receive their paycheck from work in the mail the next day, but fail to connect the dots there! *grin* Humans are funny beings said one alien to another! =)

lol!
JoshTheBoss
JoshTheBoss
417 posts
Nomad

you did not get it...were the nuts fleshy?

I don't think you get it. They were beans. Not nuts. And yes they were. Kinda little salty too.
skater_kid_who_pwns
skater_kid_who_pwns
4,375 posts
Blacksmith

Well lets just get one thing straight

If you don't forward this, Jesus will take a dump on your house.

Showing 1-12 of 12