ForumsThe TavernAG's Personality and Character

27 5608
ManUtd4life096
ManUtd4life096
1,359 posts
Farmer

Okay, take this survey:

Then, once I get enough people, I'll share the results with you guys in graph form, to see how Armor Games's community is like.

This is probably a terrible idea, but I just need a 100 people to take this survey.

• 27 Replies
Ernie15
Ernie15
13,344 posts
Bard

I've already hit a wall on the second question. I'm 30 years old and I don't know whether to select the "22-30" option or the "30+" option, seeing as I technically would fall under both categories.

skater_kid_who_pwns
skater_kid_who_pwns
4,375 posts
Blacksmith

I cried a little when I saw who made this thread. It's been to long...

Anyways, filled out my form, and it made me realize I'm a horrible little man....

ManUtd4life096
ManUtd4life096
1,359 posts
Farmer

Sorry about that Ernie, I was in a rush.

And hello Skater!!!!! How have ya been?!

cjhall
cjhall
213 posts
Herald

I did it. Good luck!

thebluerabbit
thebluerabbit
5,340 posts
Farmer

done.

100? Hrm, hope you get enough participation.

Cool beans

funny, i thought the exact opposite and thought he should let more people do it
soccerdude2
soccerdude2
1,673 posts
Shepherd

Took the survey, some questions had shady wording that I could have taken the wrong way on purpose but I decided to actually fill it out and answer the questions based on what the logical meaning would be.

It would be nice to see end product if 100 people actually take it.

daleks
daleks
3,766 posts
Chamberlain

i thought the exact opposite and thought he should let more people do it

Technically this is a survey. When you are doing a survey you want to have less then 10% of the whole population. ManUtd4life096 is doing a survey for AG, which as about 2000000 people. But using the forums it is a not really good to generalize to everyone on AG, just people in the forums. So 100 people is good for the forums.

And ya. I did it.
ManUtd4life096
ManUtd4life096
1,359 posts
Farmer

Oh, the 100 people was just a minimum. But I'm only at 62 people so far...

ellock
ellock
385 posts
Blacksmith

I did it, however I found some grammatical issues and such. Also, there needs to be more options. I found my self seeming more I don't care when really, I do care if I like you, if not then I don't care.

Jazmoon
Jazmoon
561 posts
Peasant

OK i did it but ellock's right there should be more options on some of the questions i found that none where right sometimes, but anyway nice idea.

ManUtd4life096
ManUtd4life096
1,359 posts
Farmer

I have 80 people so far, let's see if we can keep going. Sorry about there not being enough options sometimes.

thebluerabbit
thebluerabbit
5,340 posts
Farmer

Technically this is a survey. When you are doing a survey you want to have less then 10% of the whole population. ManUtd4life096 is doing a survey for AG, which as about 2000000 people. But using the forums it is a not really good to generalize to everyone on AG, just people in the forums. So 100 people is good for the forums.

oh i didnt know that.

but your almost at 100 so i dont think it should take more then 3 days to reach the goal
daleks
daleks
3,766 posts
Chamberlain

oh i didnt know that.

Ya. I took an AP Statistics class this year. Learned all about surveys and stuff.
nichodemus
nichodemus
14,990 posts
Grand Duke

On to it...would like to see the statistics and then use whatever nonsense hypothesis testing and sampling techniques I've learnt on it.

BRAAINZz
BRAAINZz
787 posts
Nomad

I did it, but it doesn't seem long enough for a survey.

Showing 1-15 of 27